Charisma

Four.

You have a girlfriend?” I demanded, looking at Billie in pure disgust.

Billie shot Mike a glare before sighing and looking at me. “Yes. But, Charisma please let me explain!” I shook my head and groaned inward.

“Billie, I am so disgusted by you right now. Why would I want to listen to your lame ass excuse?” I looked at him straight in the eye but he refused to look at me. After a few moments of silence I shoved three Colt 45s into Billie’s arms and headed for the house.

“Charisma, wait!” He yelled and handed the bottles to Mike and Tre before running after me.

The biggest reason why I never was in relationships? Because half the time, men only think with their penis and not their mind, so they easily cheat on their girlfriends. Billie seemed like the exact opposite of somebody who would do that. The way he treated me was too good to be true.

Billie finally caught up to me; he grabbed my right arm and whirled me around.

“Charisma, please, let me explain.” He panted. I just stared at his grip on my arm.

“Let go of me, Billie.” I warned in a soft voice.

“Oh.” He breathed, pulling his arm away. I rolled my eyes but he continued to speak before I could.

“You’re different, Charisma, from any girl I’ve ever met.” I scoffed and Billie raised his eyebrows in surprise.

“We’ve known each other for two days, Billie.” I knew deep inside I shouldn’t be treating him like this, but too late, right?

“So? You’re obviously not fazed by the short length of time or otherwise you wouldn’t be acting like such a bitch.”

Excuse me?” My anger skyrocketed then, I had to fight the urge not to break the beer bottle in my hand.

“You heard me.” He hissed, shifting his weight from one leg to the other.

I had enough of him then. “Sod off.” I hissed back, turning toward the house and stalking inside.

* * *

This party was different than any I’ve ever been to in London. I was currently dancing with two guys and taking swigs of my beer at the same time. Many people were in the backyard as well. They had a bonfire going; speakers had been set up in the basement windows and were blasting music.

One guy I was dancing with walked away suddenly, so I turned to face the other.

“What’s your name?” He asked, pulling me closer to his swaying body.

“Charisma!” I yelled over the music. My mind was spinning in that familiar, pleasurable way.

“I’m Trevor,” he smiled, “Nice to meet you.” He smiled again and I took another drink of my beer.

“Likewise,” I smiled flirtatiously, “C’mon, now, let’s dance.” I wrapped my arms around his neck.

*Billie’s Point of View*

I was sitting around the bonfire with Tre and nursing the Colt 45 I was trying to get shitfaced on.

Melissa, my girlfriend, came up out of nowhere and sat next to me.

“Hey, babe.” I greeted.

“Look at that girl,” she said disgusted, “She’s dancing like a total slut!” I looked to where she was pointing and saw the back of some girl grinding between two guys.

“Slut!” I yelled, feeling the alcohol kicking in suddenly. The girl heard me, though, and just stuck up her middle finger in response; she lost herself in the music.

“Uh, Billie--” Tre began, but I interrupted him.

“Look at her, man! I bet that she has no respect for her goddamn self.” I slurred, taking a chug of the rest of my beer.

Melissa scouted closer to me and I wrapped an arm around her waist. “Billie,” she cooed, “You’d never go for a slutty girl, would you?”

“Never, baby.” I kissed her quickly for as I heard Tre start to laugh.

“What?” I raised an eyebrow.

“Dude, that’s Charisma.” He looked to where I had been just moments earlier. He punched me playfully in the arm and continued to laugh.

“Fuck! What is she doing?” I exclaimed louder than intended. I stood up quickly and caused Melissa to topple over.

“Billie, where the hell are you going?” She slapped my leg to get my attention.

“Sorry, but I have to stop her.” I walked away then, not taking my eyes of Charisma.

*Charisma’s Point of View*

I was still dancing with Trevor, but a new guy, Andrew, had joined us as well. I finished the last up of my Colt 45 and threw the bottle to the ground. My stomach felt sick and my mind was reeling faster and faster as each moment passed, but my body wouldn’t stop moving.

That all vanished, however, when an arm suddenly jerked me to the side and two hands cupping my face brought me to look at someone I didn’t want to.

“What are you doing?!” He demanded, yet his yelling caused my head to pound in pain. I pushed him away from me and swayed but miraculously kept my balance.

“What do you mean what am I doing?! Drowning my sorrows because the boy I’ve grown so attached to in the past 48 fucking hours has a girlfriend and didn’t fucking tell me!”

Melissa appeared then, sporting a very angry look. “Did you just push my boyfriend?”

“What did it look like I did?” I hissed, not watching to start a cat fight.

“Oh, bitch, you better fucking watch your tone with me.”

“Melissa--” Billie tried to say, but she stood in front of him then. She took one more step forward and shoved me backward.

*Billie’s Point of View*

I watched in horror as Melissa shoved a bluish and evident clammy Charisma. Charisma fell to the ground and I grabbed Melissa’s arm and turned her around.

“Melissa, what the hell?” I pushed passed her and knelt down to Charisma's side. I laid my head on her chest. Her heart rate was astonishingly low.

“Billie, what the fu--” I cut her off.

“Melissa, go away! Tre, go get Mike. NOW.” Tre nodded and scrambled through the crowd that had formed when the yelled had started.

I felt Charisma’s face with the back of my hand. Cold. She looked at me with weak eyes.

“W-W-What’s g-g-g--” Her eyes rolled to the back of her head. I carefully picked her up bridal style and started walking toward the house when Tre and Mike came running out of the basement.

“Billie, what’s—oh my, God!” Mike exclaimed at the sight.

“She’s got alcohol poisoning. We’ve got to get her to a hospital. Now.” Mike nodded and we hurriedly headed for Mike’s van.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm getting into this story, and I've got so many ideas. I hope you're enjoying it. I know this isn't the longest chapter, but it's an update back-to-back to make up for my absence!

Feedback? You don't have to, but it'd be appreciated! Thanks for reading(: