I Am My Own Worst Enemy- Gerard-

Getting Better...SLOWLY (PT 2)

Gerard slowly got better, he still had a little trouble getting used of being off of the heart monitor. Tsunade thought that Gerard was getting well enough to eat, the ICU must have been hard to Gerard, because he spit out the yogurt that he was supposed to eat.
"Yuck!" He said.
"Mr. Way, you need to eat, it will make you feel better, its ethier this or the IV....."
Gerard changed his mind, he ate the rest of his yougurt and fell asleep on the bed.
"GEE!!!"
"Mikey, shut up he's trying to sleep!!"
"Gee..." Mikey whispered.
"Gerard, I heard your nurse talking, she said in a few days you can get out, but you have to try really hard to get off alcohol and drugs."
Gerard grinned.
"Deal!"

A week passed and Gerard was discharged.
"Gee want any thing to drink?"
"Uh.....um.....juice sounds good......"
"Ok Gee, you're catching on."
Frank walked in.
"Gerard, what the heck are you doing!?".
"Drinking...what does it look like I'm doing?"
"Is that...VODKA?"
"...Uh......no!"
Frank grabbed the bottle out of Gerad's hands.
"You promised you'd stop!!! I've had it!! I'm taking you in for counciling!!!" Frank spat.
Frank stormed out of the room.
Gerard sat there on the floor. He started to cry.
"Why did I do this?" He said between sobs. " I screwed up agian...I'm such a screwup!"

Awww, poor Gee, thanks for reading! Comments= MORE!