I Am My Own Worst Enemy- Gerard-

Why Did I Screw Up?

"Gee, please....why did you do this?" Mikey whispered.
"Yeah Gee, I thought the therapy helped." Frank said.
"And I agree with Frank on this one, you were doing so well, why'd you screw it up?"
Gerard stirred.
"Nnnnn...where am I?"
"Guess Gee, I think you know."
"Wait...Why am I here?"
"They have needles on me! N. E. E. D. L. E. S!" Gerard spat.
"Gee, you overdosed on Antidepressents. That is why you're here."
Freakin' A! I knew I did something bad again! NOW how will Frankie ever forgive me? Gerard thought.
"Guys, I...well...uh...I'm...sorry I did this to you....." Gerard mumbled.
"Gee, you really need serious help! Were you pulling the 'I'm-so-emo-that-I'm-gunna-kill-myself' stunt?"
"No, I wasn't, I just missed the drugs and stuff, I've been trying sooo hard to get off of them but I couldn't.....couldn't-" Gerard stopped in the middle of the sentece. Tears prickled at his eyes.
No! No! Gerard, be a strong soldier! Don't let those tears come out! Gerard's mind was telling him.
But I freaked up soooo bad! Wait...NO!! Gerard's argued with himself.
Salty tears started to pour down Gerard's face.
"I...j-just....couldn't....stop..." Gerard cried as Frank was comforting him.
"Gee, I hate to see people cry," Frank said as he wiped Gerard's tears. "I know this is hard for you so...just keep on trying. you'll be clean & sober if you keep working at it. 'Kay?"
"Ok...." Gerard sniffled.
OH MY CHEEZE!! I'm soooo sorry for the lack of updates! I've been busy with school work. Thanks for dealing w/ me!