Status: I'll completely redo this story soon. -Noted: August 21, 2009.-

Under the Sea

Sloan.

The massive 29 ft long, 31,000lbs bull Sloan stopped in his tracks and stared hard at me.

'Come on!' I thought, swimming slowly to him.

I reached out to him...and he came closer, nuzzling my hand.

He dove swiftly under me and lifted me onto his back which was a surprise.

Who knows, maybe Sloan's fond of me!

He grunted and zoomed away from the platform, feeling every muscle in his sleek black body tensing.

I bit my tongue, spitting out the coppery blood.

He rose up and bashed my body into the air.

Okay, we'll work on that, I'll be fine if I just make the landing.

I gritted my teeth, attempting to do a dive into the water, but it didn't help.

The thought of me being attacked is on my mind.

I flailed my arms and belly flopped into the water, choking on the salt water.

I scraped my tongue under my teeth, hearing a very aggressive call from Sloan and the trainers above are splashing, making noises to lure him away from me.

But it's not working!

He came towards me, his mouth hanging agape. "SHIT," I screamed, gagging on more salt water.

He slammed into my leg, and I frantically tried to swim up for a breath of air.

The audience was being ushered out.

My eyes burns.

Wait, I'm not in the water...

But, where the fuck am I?

I looked around and saw the familiar place before renovations took place.

And..what am I doing near the Sharks exhibit?

There was a voice in my head whispering "Go in."

I walked in, slowly. "Keep walking, Addie." it whispered again.

It's not like I'm in a trance, I know I'm conscious...right?

I eyed the lemon sharks just skillfully looming in the darkness till one lunged at one of the stingrays.

"Go going." it whispered again.

It felt reassuringly to trust this voice.

I gulped, and followed the railing down to the last tank that holds a lucid bull shark.

"No.." I groaned as I saw my mother getting into the water with the bull shark.

"No!" I cried and hit the glass repeatedly.

"MOM!" I screamed as I ran towards the back door and headed towards the "black room" that has openings of the tanks to feed the sharks or swim with the sharks.

"Mom!" I shouted but it was too late.

I ran over to the Bull Shark opening and tried looking for my mom.

A cloud of blood surfaced.

"No. No. NOOOOOOO!" I sobbed and screamed as I kicked the glass violently, knocking a block of glass into the water.

"Mom.." I wailed as I sat down.

"Adelle!" Someone shouted, shaking me.

Suddenly, I opened my eyes and realized it was a dream.

I sobbed into his arms, my entire body shaking.

I groaned as I shifted my body weight onto my legs, feeling like I was on fire.

I opened my eyes and stared at the unknown man.

"I don't like you." I spat and and hid my face in the pillow, ignoring the person calling my name.

"Hey. Its alright. I'm Doctor Elmstone." the person introduced his self.

"It was just a bad dream you had." He said softly.

"Where am I?" I sobbed, the tears overtaking me.

God, I miss my mom.

"You're in the hospital. You were attacked." He explained and went on.

"Your right leg is broken,and your left wrist is fractured, so don't lift anything, they should both heal perfect. You also have stitches in your back, the glass broke and pierced the skin but no organs are affected."

I laid there, absorbing the news.

"When am I released?" I asked, looking around for my snuggly snuggle boyfriend.

"Harry is coming to get you, so you can leave when he comes." the doctor said.

I hopped into the wheelchair near my bed and waited.

Baffled, the doctor asked "Where did you get the strength?"

I shrugged and said "I'm just in good shape?"

I tried to shove the thoughts of my mom away in the very dark lucid corner of my brain.

"Brea Brea!" Harry yelled, coming into the room, hugging me, minding my fracture.

"Oh god, I was in that damn audience! I thought...I thought...you died!" he choked out, kissing me numerous of times.

"Harry, its a'right!" I cooed, proving to him I'm still made of steel.

He laughed and asked the doctor for the meds and he proceeded to wheeling me to the front office to sign me out.

Doctor Elmstone called out, "Alright, well Adelle, you're due here for a check-up next month." walking briskly to his next patient.

"Just sign here and here." the lady said giving a paper to Harry.

"Alright baby, we're done. Let's go home!" he excitedly said and wheeled me to his cherry red convertible B.M.W.

"Thank you!" I finally breathed out as he hoisted me into the cushy front black leather seat.

"You're welcome, Adrea." he said, smiling, shaking his jet black hair.

He combined Adelle and Brea together, it was so cute of him.

"I'm so tired...." I groaned and fell asleep.

I awoke, looking around, making sure it was my apartment.

Looking around the purple, teal and lime green painted walls with a hot pink trim surrounding the room I call my room.

"Hey Adds, I made you breakfast!" Harry said as he came in and plopped down on my memory foam bed, carrying a silver tray with french toast, strawberries, raspberries, and orange slices adorning the french toast with maple sugar free syrup and my favorite, Bella Sera "Pinot Noir" wine from 1989.

"Aw, thank you, Harry!" I kissed him, feeling hungry and grubbed into the french toast, sipping my wine, tasting the familiar plum and cherry taste.

"You're welcome." he smiled, and asked "Hey, anything I can do?"

"Yeah. There's something you can do." I replied, moving the tray onto my bed and grabbed Harry's shirt as he came on me, and I tenderly kissed him lightly.

He kissed little kisses on my cheeks to my nose to my lips as I wrapped my arms around him, not minding the fracture.

"I'll come back when ya'll aren't sucking faces." someone said, giggling.

"Alma! Give me a hug, girl!" I screamed as she came in, grinning.

She hugged me and asked "Since, you'll be off duty for a while, do you mind coming down to Under the Sea still to see Chinmayi? She's going ballistics over you!"

"Aww." I cooed and agreed "Hell yes I will."

"Alma." Harry stated, narrowing his eyes.

"Harr-ew." Alma scoffed, flipping her hair, making me laugh.

They don't really like each other but at least they don't kill each other.

"Hey, I'm gonna run to the store and get your favorites, any requests?" he asked, getting up to leave.

"Mmm..Peeps. Oh and that blue handicap thingy where you score free parking!" I said, sniffing my hair, smelling of salt water.