Status: I'll completely redo this story soon. -Noted: August 21, 2009.-

Under the Sea

Affliction

"Alma, can you get me my phone? Its over there." I asked, looking for my blackberry storm.

"Sure." Alma chirped as she hopped down from my bed and walked to the antique sea foam green dresser and picked up my blackberry from it's charging dock.

"Here ya go." She said, tossing the blackberry at me, catching it.

"So, anything new with Seth?" I teased, watching her blush.

"Well..he hasn't asked me out yet but he says he likes me." Alma giggled, picking a strand of hair off her Affliction v-neck tee.

"Just tell him you wanna go out!" I advised, hugging my stuff animal hippo, DoDo.

"I can't just go up to him and be like "hey wanna go out sometimes?"! That's just stupid, that's the guys' job!" she protested, sneaking a sip of wine.

I laughed and said "Well, he's shy but not THAT shy. Plus, a guy like him, he'll go by fast when he starts working as a lifeguard!"

Seth's this really cute guy that works with sea lions that Alma really likes.

They chill a lot, and Seth's just in love with Alma but he seriously can't just say three simple words.

"Hey, hows Kiran's baby?" I asked, prodding a cranberry on my silver tray.

"Its a boy! We decided on Leigh." she said, checking her phone for messages.

"Awh." I cooed and thought about Sloan.

"Uhm..what are they going to o to Sloan?" I asked, biting my lip, chewing it slightly, the memories are slowly coming back of what really happened to me.

Alma looked down to her feet and paused.

"They're putting him down today." She mumbled, fiddling with her pink Humanity for Citizens wrap bracelet.

"I can go down to Scopebox and get your favorites- chocolate chip and mint cookies and Gina's famous raspberry tea!" she offered, attempting to change the subject while she watched my horrified face.

"I'm calling Mr. Okotie. And yes, I want the cookies and tea." I growled, punching in the number for Mr. Okotie's office at Under the Sea.

"Okay, be back in twenty minutes." Alma called out as she raced out of the door.

Good thing she did.

"Hello Adelle. How are you?" Mr. Okotie answered, sounding cheerful.

Yeah right.

"Good. How are you?" I said though clenched teeth, pinching my self not to blow up just yet.

Time to set the bait.

"So, how's Sloan?" I asked sweetly and heard a pause.

"Ah, well uh...He's doing great."

"I guess I was doing something that set him off."

"I suppose you were."

"I'll have to try again when the doc says I can perform."

"Ah, sweetie, well uh.."

"Don't sweetie me. If you put Sloan down, I swear I will-"

The door opened slightly with Harry peaking in and I quickly hung up the phone.

"Well hellllo beautiful!" he sang as he pushed the wheelchair in, holding the blue card and plopped down onto the bed, putting his arms around me.

"What's up?" he chirped, shaking his cute-fully mused hair.

"Mm, the sky's up." I answered, looking up at my ceiling.

"And whats over there?" he asked again, leaning in slightly.

"Uh," I looked at the closet, "My close-" I said as I turned and met Harry's lips.

"HARRY! You always find ways to kiss me!" I laughed, taking his favorite Chanel lipstick and put it on.

Smooching him big on the forehead, leaving a lip mark, I continued on his cheeks then his nose to his lips.

"Aw, I got lipstick over me now!" he whined, grinning.

"It needed color." I innocently said, batting my eyes at him, smiling my devious smile.

"Naw."

"Yeea."

"Naw."

"Yeea."

"Naw."

"Yea yea."

"Naw!"

I laughed and whipped my hippo at him but unfortunately, he caught it.

My phone rang and I quickly grabbed it, answering it.

"Hello?"

"AdDie!"
"Yeah, Kyle?"

"They're putting Sloan down. Just letting you know."

"What time?"

"I'm not going to-7:30."

"Thank you!"

and hung up.

"Harry, can you drive me to work? I have something to do."
I asked, putting on my sad face.

Falling for it, he nodded and asked "So, whats the plan?"

"Huh?" I replied, confused.

"They're putting Sloan down and I know you better than not to sit around, mopin'."
he answered, blushing away a few strands of my hair away from my face.

"Then you know me gooood. I plan on crashing the party and using this."
I giggled, holding up my fists.

Err, one of them.

"What time?" he inquired, looking at his phone.

"7:30 but we should get there at 7:20."

"Okay dokey."

"Hold on, let me text Alma that we're leaving."

I said quickly before he picked me up then tossed the phone onto my bed.

"I'll push the wheelchair down the stairs and carry you." Harry said at last minute, picking me up like I was only a feather till he kicked the wheelchair towards the stairs.

I snickered as it rolled down the stairs, making a clanging noise but then eyed the vase.

"N-n-not the vase!" I whimpered.

Apparently, it didn't help, it crashed into the vase and shattered it.

I frowned, and whined "That was my great great Grannie's antique old vase!"

"I'll fix it."

"I hope so.."

He carried me down, as we finally reached the base of the stairs and he ran towards the car and shoved me into the front seat.

Getting the wheelchair, he folded it up and putting it into the trunk, & hopped into the driver's seat and sped.

"Harry, I don't want to get pulled over for this."

"I'm only going 54 MPH." He protested, keeping his eyes on the road.

"Kay." I murmured and gazed out the window, watching the sun go down into the ocean, casting a pink and yellow glow.
* * *
"Hey, Addie, we're here." Harry said, trying to wake me up.

"Oh!" I gasped and opened the door, scrambling out the door.

"Addie!" Harry called out as I tried to hop towards the entrance to the stadium.

But instead, I tripped and Harry came running, pushing the wheelchair towards me.

I laughed as he picked me up and placed me onto the seat and pushed me to the Employee door.

I punched in 64-02-77 on the keypad and the door beeped.

It swung open and I shot though the door, looking for Mr. Okotie.

"Harry, they must be at the medical pool, quick to the medical pool!"
I yelled, my eyes scanning the floor for them.

"To the medical pool!" Harry announced as he ran me towards the deep navy door leading to the pool.

I pushed open the door and saw Kiran beached on the platform.

"What the blooming flowers?" I managed to spit out as I eyed an doctor looking her over, Mr. Okotie standing by like a hawk.

"Addie!" Kyle called out and raced out of the tank, soaking wet.

"Hey...?" I questioned and he quickly replied "A blood vessel burst and filled her right lung with blood, dude she was sprouting blood, man! But she's okay now."

I blinked and rolled my eyes.

"Where's Sloan?" I demanded.

Kyle can be such an ass sometimes.