Status: I'll completely redo this story soon. -Noted: August 21, 2009.-

Under the Sea

A Sitting Duck

"Oh, Mr. Okotie gave me a raise not to tell you where Sloan is because they're putting him down in the main pool but they know you'll never find them because you're here now and not at the main pool." Kyle explained and quickly cut in before I could talk.

"Oh shit, pretend you didn't hear that!"

I sat silent for a moment and waited until Mr. Okotie came over as he spotted me.

"Adelle." He stated, with a slight tip of his head.

I blinked.

I glared, feeling my face getting hot.

He noticed and stepped away, taking a step or three.

And I launched my plea not to kill Sloan.

"First of all, we need to work on our behavior- obviously, I was doing something threatening to him. We can use him to breed-"

Mr. Okotie interrupted by exasperating a sigh and said "Adelle, you know we can't keep him. He tried to attack you for goodness's sake! Do you have any absolute idea why you happened to magically have stitches on your back?!"

"NO!" I yelled "You just care about the stupid public- THEY HAVE NO SAY OF WHAT TO DO TO SLOAN! I don't care if they're scared, they're not the ones in the water, dammit!"

Mr. Okotie reddened and Harry stared at the floor, wheeling me slowly then faster towards the exit building.

"What are you doing?" I demanded, digging my nails into the arm rest.

"I have a plan." he whispered as we came outside.

"Okay, is there a backdoor to the main pool?" he asked, and I felt a glimmer of hope.

"Yeah, its by the sea lion stadium. Its barely half a mile...RUN FOR IT!" I answered, pointing the direction he should run in.

He quickly stretched his legs and started jogging, kicking up the speed.

We rolled and of course, ran down the mini hills, pass the food court, the turtles and the
flamingos then as I eyed the backdoor of the Orca stadium, I yelled "There it is! HURRY!" pointing frantically at the door.

His feet pounded the pavement and slowed as we headed to the door.

I punched in the combination and the door beeped, opening.

"Stay here, and rest." I ordered and wheeled my self to the tank.

I eyed three doctors near the tank, talking and then I saw some people trying to lure Sloan onto the platform.

One of the people was Kyle.

"Jackass." I muttered, and wheeled my self to the tank, shielding my self from their view.

I slowly came up the ramp, careful enough not to make a squeak and rolled my self towards them, and screamed as I pushed Kyle and three other people into the water.

I smiled to my self but my mouth hung agape as I saw Sloan propelling his self towards the people stupidly still in the water, screaming "I'M GONNA DIEEEEEEEEE!!"

I hoisted my self off the wheelchair into the water, using my non fractured arm and good leg to swim towards Sloan.

Imitating a call I heard Chinmayi do numerous of times, Sloan spy hopped, locating the noise and called back.

"Awwww." I cooed as Kyle came near to help me get out of the water.

"Beat it." I snapped as Sloan swam slowly to me, nudging me.

"Addie..do not move.." he warned, his hazel eyes icing over to the sight of Sloan.

"Don't touch me, Kyle." I snapped, and paddled towards to the sleek beauty everyone calls a monster.

Kyle swam for a second and stared at me, looking like he got stabbed in the heart.

I shrugged&grinned as I hoisted my self onto Sloan, and hugged his seven foot tall dorsal fin.