Forget About Me It's What I Deserve

To See Nothing In The Light

Alex's POV

"ALEXX!! STEFFEN STOP PLEASE STOP!!! ALEXX!!!" BAMMM!! his fist met with my face.

I woke up traumatized by the replay or dream; I looked around and thought to myself 'Where the hell am I?' I looked to my mom beside me crying.

"M-m-mom?" I asked.
"Oh, oh." She began to cry in joy. A-a-a-alex you're alright sweetie." She said while hugging me.
"Where am I?" I questioned.
"At the hospital honey." Hospital?!?!
"What? Why?" I asked.
"Ummm melissa's dad starting beating you up, then Zack noticed that you blacked out and he called the cops, ambulance, and us, and sweetie I'm just happy you're alive." She said kissing my forehead.
"Oh." was I could say, I just couldn't believe that Steffen, put me in this condition, wait!! My mom just said that Zack called the cops, oh fuck MELISSA!! "Mom where is she?" I asked.
"Who?" she asked.
"Melissa mom! Where is she?" please tell me she's alright mom.
"Umm sweetie, she's-" I cut her off.
"SHE'S NOT DEAD MOM SHE CAN'T BE!!" I began to get teary.
"Oh heavens no! Alexander don't think that, she's at the police station." Police Station?!!
"WHY?!" i asked furious.
"The parents said that she's making up stuff and telling her friends that the mom and her dad abuse her." She answered.
"They do mom. They do abuse her!! That time that she slept over was because steffen was abusing her for no reason, and then her scars! Her scars mom! Tell the cops to look at Melissa's body, te-" my mom cut me off.
"ALEXANDER WILLIAM GASKARTH?!!? MELISSA'S BODY?!?!"
"No mom, not that way. Melissa told me she has marks all over her entire body, I've seen them because I asked her where have they hurt you before. And also, umm nevermi-" again my mom cut me off.
"No Alex what is it?" did I really have to open my big mouth, I mean having a big foreline is bad enough, but a big mouth. SERIOUSLY?!!
"Mom I promised her I wouldn't say anything." I replied back.
"Alex, tell me now, if you say she does get abuse whatever it is you don't wanna tell me might help her out." she was right.
"She's been raped mom." I'm sorry melissa.
"Oh my." my mom gasped and called the police.

Melissa POV

How do they know about me getting raped by my mom and steffen? Wait!! No!! He didn't, he promised me though?

"So what are the results doctor?" I heard Officier Leeon asked the doctor in the other room.
"Umm it's not pretty results sir." the doctor replied. " We examined her body and she does have scars that are unexplainable for her to be able to do it to herself."
"What else?" he asked.

The doctor went on and on, I didn't really pay attention all I thought about was how can Alex tell them about that I trusted him.
"She has been raped, and numerous times sir." that broke my thoughts.
"Oh my," the officier gasped. "I can't beli- wow! Any signs of diseases or AIDS?"
What the hell is he seriously asking- WAIT!!! Do I?
"No sir, no signs of that she's healthy but has been through a lot." Thank you Jesus.
"Okay thank you sir." I heard him walking towards the door.
"Melissa sweetie can you tell us from the start how it all happened?" the officier asked. "As the abusing and being sexually harrassed." I cut him off.
"I know what you mean." I began to start the story of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
Finally I updated this story. :D
Sorry I took forever guys! D:
Sorry it's short. :/
I've been busy with escuela
and now that I'm in summer vacation
I can start updating every week. (:
So please comment and subscribe. (: