Forget About Me It's What I Deserve

Nothing Personal

Jack's POV

i looked at Alex in disgust, i mean how low can he get he doesn't know her...wait neither do i! what happens if she is lying? No Jack don't become like Mr. Gaskarth over there. Okay, i'll play it cool till i have proof. okay okay i'm good now i need to get back to reality and just agree with every word Ashleigh and Meg are saying.

"Alex, you're a fucking ass!"Ashleigh looked at him with fire in her eyes. "Melissa seems to be a very nice girl if she feels the need to tell her fathers death like that then let her, she explained why she wore long sleeves instead of just saying 'cos of my father's death' " she finished.
"Hahahahahahahh, look at how pathetic you guys look at trying to defend a girl you hardly know.. gahhh whatever i'm out but where still heading to Jones' Diner?" he asked like if we're cool with his dick attitude.
"Gahhh yes fucking ass" Meg said.
"Okay cool bye" he walked off proudly.
"Yeah, whatever so i guess i'm leaving too i got Math and ehhh don't wanna start" I said to the guys and girls. They agreed to and walked in different directions to go to their classes.

Melissa's POV

I wiped my tears away before i entered class so it won't look like anything happened. I walked in and took my seat and just copied down the notes that were on the board. I looked up and Zacks face was what i saw instead of notes. I ignored his and Rian's presence and continued to copy down the notes; they took a seat next to me aand tried to get my attention.

"Look Mel...I know what alex said was very inappropriate and heartless but don't try to ignore us we are nothing like him actually he never acts like that honestly." zack said with a sincere voice.
"Look I'm just gonna tell you once and once only i really don't like to socialize as you can tell-" Rian cut me off.
"It may sound rude but you're really never gonna learn mistakes without socializing." he had a point.
"I guess." i said defeated.
"Okay so can you give us and including Alex a second chance?" Zack asked with high hopes.
"Yeah i will, i mean what Alex said it's nothing personal i mean people don't believe me when i explain it cos i don't know why but i like to explain instead of jumping into conclusions." i said.
"Yeah well that's good, and thanks so as in return we are hoping you can come hangout with us today after school" Rian said
"Ohhh umm i can't I have work straight after actually" i replied
"Oh okay." He replied.
"Yeaha sorry." i apologized.
"Don't worry about it." Zack said.

The bell rang which meant school is over and i have to go to work gahh but ehhh it's a family business so i'm glad. I walked to my car and notice the group. Ashleigh saw me and just ran towards me hugging me.

"Woah!" i said trying to keep my balance.
"Melissa i'm very sorry about alex he's stupid please just-" i cut her off
"No worries Ashleigh, i'm good i mean it's nothing really." i said gesturing her to get off of me.
"Umm oh sorry but yeah wanna hangout with us today?" she asked.
"She can't she's got work, yo!" zack said. Ashleigh looked at me and i nodded that i had to work.
"Well yeah i have to, so i'll see you tomorrow then" i said.
"Wait, why are you walking over here?" Jack asked
"My car is next to Alex's?" i said. there were some "ohh's" and all.

i got in my car drove off to work.

Alex's POV

Okay, yeah i may sound like an ass by saying that Melissa is bullshit and yeah i know that i don't know her personal life, but i mean who the fuck explains their father death huh? yeah i know i wouldn't it'd be to hard to explain.. um that's if my dad died. I just can see it through her that she is lying i mean i sense it very well.

"Well come on guys get in so we can go to Jones' Diner." i said impatiently and disgusted.
"Okay, okay we're coming." Meg said

we drove off to Jones' Diner we haven't gone there at all i mean it's been there since we weren't even born. I've been there when i was little and all but i just grew out of it. so the guys and girls thought it'd be cool to have some dinner over at the diner.i parked and we all headed toward the diner, we sat by some memorial part of the diner's owner. It was a picture of Mr. Jones Junior (since the dad of Mr. Jones Junior is the actual owner of this diner) and his daughter i think, on the bottom it read "Dylan Alan Jones December 26, 1973- December 26, 2000". woah, born on the same day died the same day how brutal. while we waited for our waitress, jack noticed something off of the picture.

"Hey dude this picture was taken during summer and this scrawny guy is wearing long sleeves wooah shit feel bad and hey doesn't the little girl with the guy who died look fimilar?" Jack asked.
"Ummm jack I think you shouldn't be making fun of the owner of the place who died 9 years ago, kay" I demanded.
"Okay, fine sorry Mr. Jones' didn't mean to, anyways dude i'm serious about his little daughter, she looks like someone i've seen i don't know if you think the same way i do but yeah." he said
"Jack of course i don't think the same way you. "i snorted out a laugh.
"hahahah bitch!" Jack replied.
"And i was like bitch pleaseeee. hahahaha" i continued to mess around with Jack.
"Hhahahahh yeah i know you don't think about sex and parties like i do" Jack said in a cocky tone.
"Hahahahha yeah i think about having it with girls, and on hahaha the other hahah hand you think about doing hahahh it with b-" he cut me off that bastard, anyways i think i wouldn't be able to finish it since i was trying so hard not to laugh.
"Dude just fucking tell me if she , her the little girl looks fimilar" jack sounded serious.
"Ummmm..." i said taking a closer look at it. "Yeah... actually she does dude" i said trying to figure out where i've seen her before.
"Hey guy's welcome to Jones' Diner what would you guys like to drink?" I heard the waitress and turned around. I looked back at the picture and the waitress, she wasn't lying.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn. :O
what happens? hmmm?
well see what had happen was....
hahah sorry i don't wanna spill the beans.
umm even though i have in the kitchen
numerous time when i try to make some beanie weenies. >.<
anywhoo comment and subscribe please. :D
and if you have a story, comment me that you
do and it'll be a fair/ fair win. (: