Forget About Me It's What I Deserve

If I Could Turn The Clock Again

Still Alex's POV

I was speechless i felt like a total ass right there in front her saying that her father's death was bullshit, when it wasn't. Yeah i was wrong but still the long sleeves didn't match up with her father's death.

"Ummm hey," i said trying to make words come out.
"...Hi." She replied.
"Hey Melissa.. you work here?." Zack asked.
"Yeah I do, umm my dad," she said while pointing to the picture. " Was the owner of the place till he passed away, but now our family friend Shirley owns it cos my dad trusts her." she replied.
"Ohh well umm can you-" Melissa cut off jack.
"No, you guys have to pay."
"awww okay i guess." Jack pouted.
"Hahhahh umm well have six Dr. Peppers. " Ashleigh replied
"Okay sure thing be back" she walked off.

Everyone looked at me, i didn't bother to look at them all i knew was she wasn't lying about her father's death but she is hiding something and i can sense it.

"Alexx.." Rian started.
"I know, I know i'll apologize to her don't worry." I replied.

I impatiently waited for Melissa to come so i can apologize to her face to face where everyone can see me so the guys can just shut up. I heard footsteps and turned back to see melissa coming with our drinks. I sat up and took a deep breath.

"Here you guys go." she said.
"Alex has something to say!" Jack said. I slapped him.
"Ummm. yeah?" she questioned
"Look I'm sorry about today how i said your dad's death is bullshit." I said.
"It's okay and i forgive you." she replied.

I felt somewhat better but yet again there is still something fishy about her and the long sleeves.

"Now that's clear, when do you have a little breaktime?" Meg asked her.
"Umm i'll have to ask shirley."she turned to look back and we all over heard shirley say 'Yeah go ahead'. "Umm i guess i can but not sure if i can i mean" she looked to her left and saw a strange man with a red cap on walking towards her. Melissa looked speechless as the man looked pissed.

Melissa's POV

I walked towards Steffen for privacy.

"Melissa, what are you doing talking with your 'friends' if they are?" he said scoffing at them.
"Ummm..." I was speechless.
" when you get back home we'll have a talk, anyways you're mom wants you back by 7 exactly 7 O' Clock got that." he grabbed my arm I squinted. " also when you come back, bring back some of the tortas and the way how we like it." he said tightening his grip.
"Yes sir" i replied fast, he let go and walked off.

I got teary but remembered to let it go, i cleared my throat and wiped my tears refreshing myself. I walked towards the table and put a fake smile on.

"who was that?" zack asked.
"ummm step dad, so what would you guys like?" I said. i took their order and went to Jorge and gave him the order by surprise he he finished the orders quickly and handed me the food. I walked back and served them their food. Time passed by and they were finished they headed towards the cashier and paid. they waved good bye to me i waved back till i noticed that i only had 20 mins left and it takes me 20 mins to get home. I checked off my shift and headed home.

I looked at the time 7:03. oh crapp. was all i thought at that moment. i got off my car and headed towards the door i opened it and the next thing i knew was going straight to the floor and a big pain on my head. i couldn't get up i tried to crawl away from the punishment but he got a hold of me. he turned me face forward.

"ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID? I SAID 7 NOT 7: 05 YOU DUMBSHIT!!" he banged my body against the rail of the stairs. i winced in pain, i couldn't breath he knocked the air right out of me.
"WHERE THE FUCK'S THE FOOD?" my mom questioned. oh fuck i forget it.

he grabbed me by my throat, i tried so hard to get out of his grip but it made it worse. his grip got tighter me losing my air by every minute of me trying so hard to get out of it. i began to lose my sight and everything went pitch black.
♠ ♠ ♠
What Happens Next ? :O
Pfft Alex still doesn't believe Melissa. :/
How rude is "STEFFEN"?
The Piano Song doesn't really fit this chapter
but the first part of the chorus do.
Comment/ Subscribe please. :D