Forget About Me It's What I Deserve

I Am No Masterpiece

Melissa's POV

i woke up to the sound of my neighbors dog barking; i don't exactly remember how everything went last night because i seem to be on my living room floor. I got up and questioned myself 'what had happened yesterday?'. i guess 10 mins or more passed by, then it hit me i remembered everything. I came 5 mins late, then he started beating me up, i forgot the food then he started strangling me by my throat and that's all i remembered. WAIT!! My throat. i ran to the restroom and looked at my throat, fuck it was pretty bruised up.Thanks to steffen i felt like i was no masterpiece. I thought to myself if i had any turtle necks but then i remembered i didn't, just my luck. ughhhh i ran up to my room to get ready for school I looked at the clock and it was 7:55 am. shit i only have 15 minutes til school starts. i rushed with getting ready and ran out through the door and drove off to school.

i parked and turned off the ignition and stayed in my car for while looking at the rear view mirror to see my major damage on my throat. God!! that dick just had to do it on a visible spot for everyone that i don't know to ask or just stare at me. Thanks Mom for marrying him it just brings me joy...NOT!! I got outta my car and noticed that Alex and jack were right next to my car. I made a run for it so they won't question me. i headed straight towards History, and sat in my seat not wanting to disturb anyone with my marks. I saw Jack and Alex entering the classroom, i hid myself. Then it came to mind, 'did i always had Alex for this class?' i gazed off thinking about it not realizing that i was noticeable to people i didn't want to be noticeable to.

"Melissa what's shakin' my main bacon?" Jack said. 'FUCK!!' i thought to myself. i grabbed my throat wincing at the pain.
"Ummm.. nothing much and you?" I replied so hard trying to hide the marks.
"Nothing just fucking tired?" he said in a questioning tone. i looked at him puzzled.
"Wha-what's wrong?" i questioned.
" umm what's that mark on your cheek?" he asked.
"My cheek? what do you mean?" i asked.
"It's like red and purple-ish and some what swollen." he said examining it."don't you think so Alex?" he had to question Alex.
"Ummm yeah i guess." Alex replied.
"Umm oh yeah i fell down the stairs today and hit my face against the rail sooo i guess it result to this." i said pointing to it, without realizing that my throat was noticeable.
"whoa! what-" Mrs. Slevosky cut him off.
"Alright class has started" she stated and i turned fast to face her.

History class finished by fast, i heard the bell ring and ran out of the classroom fast not wanting to deal with Alex or Jack or any of them at all. I looked back to see if Alex or Jack where behind me. No sight of them, i turned back and bumped into someone. Oh god i did not want to bump into him.

"Melissa, how's it-" i ran off not wanting to deal with the questionings about my throat or my bruised up cheek.

I decided to ditch that day and just drive off to wherever that's nowhere around them. i got in my car and drove off to who knows where. yupp, i didn't know where i was going i just wanted to get out of this place and out of people's sight.

Zack's POV

"hey what it do!" I welcomed the guys who were by my locker.
"Nothing much, you?" Rian replied.
"Just the fact that Melissa ran away from me saying 'hey' " I was still puzzled.
"Melissa? Oh hey Alex and I had her for history right now and she was acting very strange like fast answers." Jack replied.
"Really? Wow I wonder what's up with her?" I asked myself.
"Ohhh well anyways where is she? she always meets us here." Ashleigh questioned.
"No idea she ran off after class, and from Zack." Alex said rather more annoyed.
"Hey dude but did you noticed her bruises?" Jack asked, WAIT!! What!!
"BRUISES?" Rian, Meg, Ashleigh and I asked.
"her cheek is swollen and her throat has handmarks." Jack answered.
"What?! Dude don't-" the bell for next period cut me off. "We'll talk about it later, bye" i walked off to class.

Jack's POV

It was something i've never seen like if someone did it to her. Through out my whole class period I was distracted by Melissa's marks i couldn't concentrate at all. I mean she was fine a month ago and all but today was like something different. And it's strange how she just ran off after class and from Zack. i wonder what's wrong with her?

it was time for lunch we all sat in our regular table, waiting to see if melissa will show up or not. 20 mins passed and still no melissa, hmm i wonder what happened did i like offend her by asking those questions? Lunch passed by with no Melissa to be seen, school's almost finished with 5 mins left. Then BAM!! It crossed my mind melissa parked next to alex so hopefully she'll show up next to her car. The bell rang i ran off to alex's car then i stopped realizing melissa's car was missing. i saw the gang and walked towards them.

"Hmmm still no Melissa guys." Rian said munching on some chips he saved.
"Yupp." I said.
"Ughhhh" Alex sighed.
"What Alex?! What!?" Zack seemed annoyed.

Alex's POV

Today is like probably the worst day ever no one can fucking shut up about Melissa. God, who cares where she's at or what she's doing to be honest. Yes, i still dislike her okay why cos i think she's full of it.

"Well Zack what's wrong is the fact that you guys are worrying about some girl you hardly know and gahh you guys just piss me off." i said and got in my car and drove off they can find their own ride.

I drove to some place that i think i'm the only one who knows about it. i turned the corner and noticed a familiar car. I got off and notice the owner of the car was sitting on her trunk just when i was about to tell her off i heard her crying. Oh god, i really don't like it when girls cry it just really hurts. (yes i even felt bad when melissa cried and i was the one who made her)

"Ummm hey are you okay?" i asked kinda startling her. she turned i couldn't believe that she knew about this spot too.
"Yeah i am fine." she said through her sobs.
" You sure Melissa?" i asked.
"Yes i'm sure." she said somewhat annoyed.
"Sorry, just trying to be nice." i said
"You nice to me? alex, please, its obvious that you don't like me just by the way you look at me and everything else." she said bringing her knees up close to her chest. i sat next to her, and thought about what she said. she did have a point yes i didn't like her and she can sense it but i have a reason.
"Yeah i don't, but i have a reason why Melissa." i said.
"What is it? Is it because i like to explain why I wear long sleeves?" she questioned.
"Well it's cos the long sleeves don't match up with your dad's death." i confronted her.
"Oh well... umm it somewhat deals with him but yet it doesn't." she said.
"Well what's the main reason?" i asked.
"I can't tell you." she looked the other way.
"You're a fake whatever." i got off of her car trunk.
"Wait, alex." she grabbed my arm i turned to see what she wanted.
"I'll tell you why but you can't tell anyone alex." she said seriously.
"Okay i promise what is it then?" i said waiting for her response. I couldn't believe it.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry that i end
my chapters in cliffhangers. :O
anywho, who knew alex will become
a softie? :)
comment/ subscribe. :)
RIP Michael Jackson. :(