Forget About Me It's What I Deserve

All The Weak

Alex's POV

"Woahhhh Oh dude you don't look that good." Jack said when i picked him up from his house.
"Whatever, i just didn't get enough sleep, i just kept thinking." i replied with a yawn at the end.
"Thinking of Melissa?" he said wriggling his brows.
"Dude what the fuck?..... no!! Melissa is just friend." i got defensive.
"Hahhh ooookay if you say so mr. gaskarth." he said nudging me.
"Whatever." i said and took a turn and parked.

I stayed in my car for a while just resting my head on my steering wheel; thinking about melissa and how jack can suspect it. i want to tell him that i'm starting to but then again i'm not sure. Goshh!! I really hate this feeling.

I picked up my head and saw Melissa getting out of her car; she looked at me then smiled. Butterflies just came when i saw that smile. I chuckled to myself and gather my stuff.

"Hello" Melissa said as i was getting out of my car.
"hey... woah you look... great" i said looking at her from top to bottom.
"Thanks" she blushed. "You look awesome." she replied with a smile.
"Yo Yo Yo!! Melissa Alex likes you he told me!!" Jack screamed at the top of his lungs.
"Sure Jack." she said and walked off. Oh god that was so close...wait... What?! she didn't care if I happen to.

Melissa's POV

Hmm... Alex complimented me, Jack says he likes me? Okay Jack is a little kid at heart so why bother believing him. But i did question why did Alex compliment me? I mean i usually dress like this. Besides I never expected him to notice my wardrobe.

Three periods past by and throughout my classes all i thought about was Alex and his complimenting words. If scarred my mind, it was like gum on your shoe that you know for fact will never come off. Though his compliment made me jumpy and happy inside.

"Hey guys" zack said taking a seat between rian and ashleigh.
"hey." we replied.
"Melissa i just absoluetely love your necklace." Meg said.
"Thanks." not bothering to look up just looking at my salad and still hiding my black eye with my bangs.
"What's wrong?" She asked.
"Umm nothing just tired." I said lifting my head a little.
"Oh okay." she said.

I looked back down and just played with my food not hungry because of him. his words just kept repeating in my head. i tried so hard to think of something else but those words will come back eventually.

*buzzz*

i felt my phone vibrate; i got it out and saw a text from alex.

Alex: What's really wrong? :/
Me:Nothing i swear. (:
Alex: Pfft my left nut. Mel something is wrong what did he do? >:(
Me: Who? Steffen nothing just hit me like usual but it's not him...
Alex: Then who is it? :O
Me: Hahahh no one alex i swear. (: so stop worrying and eat yo' lunch. :D


Our conversation ended; i looked up at him he was shaking his head in disagreement. I just rolled my eyes and continued with my salad.

"Woah!!! It's really windy!" I said to the gang.
"Don't fly away melissa." alex joked. i starred him down.
"Oh alex shut-" Ashleigh cut me off.
"OH MY GOSH!! MELISSA WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR EYE?!!" oh fuck the wind blew off my bangs.
"Ummm nothing really, it's just I put to much gray eyeshadow." i said covering it up.
"No Melissa it's something ?" Zack asked.
"No I promi-" Jack cut me off.
"Melissa, are you sure?."
"Yes I am, I won't lie to you guys." Alex grabbed me into a hug. I got out of alex's hug and ran off to my car and drove to work.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh snap! They almost found out!!
Oh also i love NOTHING PERSONAL!!! :DDD
hahha hope you guys loved it. :D
comment/ subscribe. (: