Forget About Me It's What I Deserve

Changes

Melissa's POV

"Ummm... no... I don't." i replied rather slowly.
"Melissa tell us the truth please." Ashleigh began to get cracky.
"I can't..." i sighed. "Just not here." i couldn't believe i was gonna tell them.
"Okay then where?" questioned Zack.
"Umm.." i was thinking.
"Melissa what about the place." Alex suggested. I nodded.
"What place?" questioned Jack.
"Take 'em there now, i'll be getting off early today." I told Alex.

They all got up confused but just followed Alex. Now I just gotta find Shirley and tell her i'm off.

Alex's POV

"What place are you guys talking about?" Jack kept questioning, i just ignored him.
"Dude does she get abused?" Rian asked.
"No she doesn't, just wait till she tells you." i said trying to sound calm just paying attention to the road. I couldn't believe Melissa is gonna tell them, just like i have to tell her the feelings i'm feeling for her. Gosh i hope she doesn't-
"ARE WE CLOSE YET?!" Jack screamed away my thoughts.
"FUCK!!!! DUDE SHUT THE HELL UP!!! HONESTLY!!!" I yelled back. everyone just stayed quiet and looked at me weird. The drive to the place was quiet.
"We're here. Happy Now." i said getting off and slamming the door just walking away from them.

I sat on the dock my feet dangling above the water. I just sat there thinking about telling Melissa my feelings for her how they're growing and they're gonna keep growing.

"Hey Alex?" i heard Jack say.
"Hmmm?" i didn't bother to turn.
"What's wrong?" he asked. I nodded and got up. "Let's go back, Melissa's probably here." i said as an excuse.

I walked back to the group and sat on top of my hood; i looked back to see Melissa barely coming in. I turned back and wonder how's the gang gonna take it? Will they still treat Melissa the same or treat her like she has no legs, no arms, or anything at all.

I heard footsteps from my side and saw Melissa. She kept her face down, then opened her mouth.

"I don't know how to start this off so umm just look" she said and with that she took off her shirt revealing her fresh bruises and fresh cuts. Hatered ran through my blood; i felt my head heat up from disgust. I noticed that the gang was in shock as i was too. Melissa only showed me her arms, legs, and face, but never her body. I couldn't stand this one bit. I hopped off from my hood and started my ignition.
"ALEX, MAN, WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" Rian yelled.
I rolled down my window and looked at Melissa."I care for you Melissa," i said while her eyes were searching my eyes. "But i'm gonna take care of him for you okay." i told her. I walked away from her.

I parked right infront of her house, slammed my car. I banged on the front door taking out my rage because of what i just saw. The door opened; he's not what i imagined, he seems nice.

"What do yo-" I cut him off by punching him in the face.

He fell back, which was good thing cause I jumped right on top of him and started beating the living crap outta him. I took out all my anger towards him for doing things to such a nice, sweet, beautiful, gorgeouss girl. My thoughts distracted and din't realize that Steffen's hand met my face; now he was on top of me. He was punching me continuously.

"ALEX!!!" she screamed. "ALEXX!! STOP IT STEFFEN-" her voice began to fade.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been quite long but
School has started and ughhh
it's hectic. hope you guys enjoy. (:
comment/ subscribe. :D
oh and also read her story pleaseee. (: