Sequel: Have Faith In Me
Status: Sequel is up.Have Faith In Me

How Quickly I Forget; That This Is Beating Less

Comfort

"Craig Mabbitt?" I asked, totally surprised. He just laughed and nodded. I kinda just stood there with my mouth hanging open.

"Well come on. You shouldn't be out here by yourself. It gets pretty rowdy, real fun, but insane too." He smiled and held out his hand. We were walking around the edges of the crowds and towards the backstage when a girl came running into me. She was sobbing.

"Oh gosh, I'm so sorry. Oh god," she was mumbling, and I could see the tears streaming down her face. She looked very familiar. That's when it clicked.

"Aysia?"

"Julie?" she sniffeled.

"What happened hun?" Aysia had been a friend for a long time but then she moved to Boston.

"I..I don't want to talk about it right now," she said, sending a quick glance towards Craig, who was standing there looking quite awkward.

"Then come with us alright? You can hang out with me and Cam backstage. Everyone will be so happy to see you," I said grinning. After sorting that out, we went backstage. Cameron jumped up from a couch looking worried when he saw me.

"What happened? I saw you get pulled off the stage and then I lost you in the crowd." He was frantic.

"Chill Cam. You'll never guess who I saw." I pulled Craig and Aysia forward more.

"Aysia!?" Erin screeched, and ran and tackled Aysia to the floor in a hug. Craig and Allison laughed, while me and Cam just kind of stared.

"You're Craig Mabbitt, from ETF," Cam said, grinning. Craig just nodded and smiled right back.

"Uh, you guys I'll be right back." I took Aysia's hand and led her into the dressing room.
"Sit down and tell me what's wrong."

"It's just my boyfriend. I saw again, with another girl. This time, they had almost everything off. It was insane."

"Again? Why haven't you broken up with him yet sweetie?" I stared at her in disbelief.

"He denies it whenever I confront him about it, even though I always catch him." She started crying again. I reached over and wrapped my arms around her, trying to comfort her as best I could.

"It's okay. Shh," I whispered. "Someday there's going to be that one guy that sweeps you off your feet, and tells you that you mean the world to him. Just wait for him. He'll come to you. And you'll know that he's the one."

&!

Craig wanted us to meet the guys in ETF, so we decided to part ways with Aysia, who was going to talk to her boyfriend, and head over to their bus. We paused at the door to their bus warily, while Craig just went straight in. A few seconds later, Craig's head was sticking out the window.

"You guys coming in or what?" He grinned. Their bus was amazing. Everything was black,red, and white. I heard a soft snoring, and looked up at Craig with a bit of confusion. Who sleeps at 3 in the afternoon? Craig motioned for me to follow him, and we walked back towards the bunk.

"Open that one," he whispered, and pointed to the bottom right bunk. I pushed it back slowly, and felt hands on my waist. I squealed as I fell on top of the sleeping figure. The person woke up screaming, which made me scream in turn, while Craig just laughed his ass off. I jumped up.

"Sorry," I mumbled, and then turned around to glare at Craig, who was on the floor laughing. I heard a little giggle, and saw Erin flirting shamelessly with Bryan, and Allison playing Guitar Hero with Robert and Cam.

"God, Craig. Can't you just leave me to sleep?"

"Sorry Maxie boy. We have guests. Let me introduce my stunning friend Julie Weston. She's a singer. She also plays bass," Craig said, making me blush. The figure stood up and peered out from their bunk at me.

"Hi Julie. I'm Max." Thinking back to what I had said to Aysia as I stared into his beautiful eyes, I realized just how right I was. Max was that special person, I could tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aww.I'm a nerd, I know.
<3