Status: I've left this site. I will not update. Message me at Reden_Kaulitz@yahoo.com if you would like to take on this story. BUT MESSAGE ME FIRST.

Seventeen Forever

We're one mistake from being together
But let's not ask why it's not right
You won't be seventeen forever
And we can get away with this tonight.


At first, this was just another song on itunes.
Then, it was the soundtrack of my life...

I'm Bill Kaulitz, and I know who she really is: My love, my vampire.

Disclamer: I do not own the song above, Metro Station does, and if there are any other songs featured in the story, they aren't mine. I also, unfortunately, do not own Tokio Hotel or any of the members in it. However, the other characters are mine, and so is the plot. If I were to take (like from Twilight or something) an idea, I would be sure to give credit. Thanks, Madison.
  1. Chapter One
    I felt like a fly, just sitting in a web, awaiting my fate, yet never knowing what it was, or when it would come. I could only wait to find out.
  2. Chapter Two
    It was in my nature, and I couldn't help it. Why was I always forced to kill the ones that I love?
  3. Chapter Three
    I growled loudly, hoping to get out my anger. . .I doubted that would happen.