Status: Complete

Perfect Denial

Winning The Golden Ticket!

Dana yawned loudly, her leaned tanned body stretching in an arch. Grumbling softly, she rose from her warm bed and tiptoed naked into the bathroom. Emerging minutes later, in a mans black shirt and a toothbrush sticking out of her mouth, she hopped lightly onto the bed again and brushing her teeth, kissed the top of a mans head sticking out of the duvet.

"Morning beautiful" she giggled, lightly stroking his messy light brown hair.

"Morning yourself" came the hoarse reply. He snuggled deeper under the covers and Dana ran silently into the bathroom again. Stifling another giggle as she filled a glass with water and proceeded to tiptoe around the bed and dump the contents over the man.

"Fuck!"He shouted jumping out of the bed in shock.

Dana doubled over in laughter as he stalked into the bathroom, only pausing to grab his boxers before slamming the bathroom door in theatrical anger.

Dana wrinkled her nose at her boyfriend’s reaction and started to pick out her clothes for the day. Before she could take two steps, she was bombarded with a shower of freezing water.She screamed and ran across the bed.

"No Aaron! Don’t! She laughed .

Aaron cornered her with another glass of water ready in his hand.He smiled cheekily at her and his tongue automatically went to his lip ring as it always did when he was thinking.

Dana looked sulkily at him,before deciding to use her charms as a weapon.Lowering her head,she gazed up at Aaron through her eyelashes and a curtain of auburn hair.

Aaron's resolve weakened as he gazed on his defenseless girlfriend.He put the glass down and turned away.

"Aha" Dana shouted in triumph before hopping on Aarons back,sending them both tumbling onto the mattress.Aaron turned,pinning Dana to the bed.She struggled uselessly against his strong arms,and finally admitting defeat flopped back onto the pillow.

"Give in?"Aaron asked

"Yes! Let me go!"

"Not until you say Aaron is the best in the world"

"Aaron is the best in the world!"

"The best looking man I've ever seen"

"The best looking man I've ever seen"

"And the best guitar player in the world!"

"The best guitar player in the world and the most modest man ever!"

"Aha of course with the most beautiful girlfriend.."

He bent down and kissed her softly.His hands unloosed around her wrists and as their kiss deepened,travelled down to her hips.Dana tangled her fingers in his hair and moaned softly as he licked her earlobe and kissed her neck.She sat up and raised her arms.Aaron slid his shirt off her smooth skin and it fluttered gently to the floor...

Dana was late for work...

~PxD~

Dana cursed louldly as she ran through the sunny streets of LA to Exclamation!Sound.Didn't people understand the phrase "Move It!".Banging in the door of the music store,she yelled an apology to her boss Xavier.He waved a hand,unbothered at her late arrival.

"Hey Doll!Where have you been?"a voice shouted from the other end of the store.A vibrant red head shot up from behind a cd rack.Her co-worker and best friend Lauren.

"Sorry hun,Aaron delayed me"

"Delayed you huh?I smell some wild sex!"

Dana laughed at her friends frankness and got to work.

She was stacking some racks when she heard the announcement on the radio.

"Thats right people!We have one lucky VIP ticket to give away,to not only go to the concert of new teen rock sensation Tokio Hotel but also to have an exclusive hour long chat with them backstage after!Call after the break and if you are caller 101,its your lucky day!"

Lauren and Dana looked at each other and raced out back to get their cell phones.Danas' hands were shaking so badly,she could harldly dial the number.Imagine being able to meet Bill Kaulitz!The girls waited to be put through,both near hyperventilation in excitement.Lauren got through first.She was caller 100.She sighed in dissappointment and looked expectantly at Dana..

"Hello Dana?" called the radio presenter

“Yes” she whispered

“Congratulations!You are the winner of our VIP ticket!”

Dana dropped the phone in shock.Lauren had to pick it up and make the arrangements.

~PxD~

Dana finished putting on her black eyeliner and walked into the kitchen,giving a little twirl to show off her outfit to Aaron.She was wearing a black mini skirt,converse,her Tokio Hotel t shirt and to add a bit of colour a neon pink bow in her hair.Aaron whistled.She looked stunning.She kissed him goodbye and ran outside to hail a cab.She licked her lips nervously as she got closer to the concert grounds and reminded herself for the umpteenth time to pluck up the courage and get her lip pierced.

She had front row seats and though she probably looked like a loony,smiled widely at everyone that passed her.She still couldn’t believe she’d won the ticket!She bounced up and down on her seat in excitement as the lights dimmed and dry ice started to fill the stage.And then figures came on stage, a drummer, a guitarist, a bassist and finally a tall,lean figure jumped on stage and started to sing.Bill.

~PxD~

Bill collapsed on the couch backstage and grabbing a towel wiped the sweat off his face.He punched Tom lightly in the arm,smiling at the success of the concert.It had gone well,no mistakes and the crowd had been great.Their manager David came in.

“Alright lads,smarten up.Theres a lady outside who won a VIP ticket to meet you guys.”

“What!”Tom argued”we only just finished up.We’re exhausted!We weren’t told about this!”

“We were Tomi”Bill informed his twin “You just weren’t listening.”

“Cheer up Tom”David said”Shes hot and I don’t mean normal hot.I mean one of a kind Hot!”

This cheered Tom up considerably.

“Alright Dave.Bring her in!” Georg announced

The door opened and Bill took a drink of water.He almost choked when the girl came in.She was the most beautiful girl he’d ever seen.Around the same age as them,tall and thin with long auburn hair and a tattoo on her hip slightly covered by her t shirt.It was a moon surrounded by stars.It was very sexy.

Bill took a sideways glance at Tom.He was staring at her with his coke bottle halfway to his mouth.Bill coughed his brother out of his trance and rose out of his seat to kiss the girl on the cheek.

"Hello! he said in english

The girl smiled a wonderful smile at him.It was afectious and Bill smiled back.

"Hi!" she said in German "First thing,you can speak German as I'm fluent..well I'm actually German.So no need to speak English.And second the show was amazing!I was blown away!And third you've no idea how amazing it is to finally meet you guys!I've been a fan since Devilish first started up and wow..just wow!" she laughed a clear tinkling laugh which floated around the room.Bill was entranced.

For the rest of the hour Bill was silent.He was shy around her.She gave him butterflies.He longed to just kiss her!And run his fingers through her hair.Gustav barely talked as usual.Georg chatted happily away and Tom attempted to flirt with her.She wasn't extremely intrested in his advances and Bill was amused,knowning this frustrated his brother who was not used to being unwanted,Sometimes Dana,that was her name,would look at Bill and smile.He'd just break eye contact and blush.

All too soon the hour was up and Dana was saying goodbye.The room was oddly silent without her happy chatter and laughter.She liked to laugh alot and to smile.Bill wanted her back already.Tom turned to Georg.

"On a hottness scale 1 to 10?"

"11!"

"Definetely!!"

~PxD~

Dana decided to walk home in the sticky warm evening.She was racked with disappointment.She had expected Gustav to be quiet but Bill who was normally the fore talker,had been silent.He'd obviously hated her!She was sad and annoyed as when she's first walked into the room seeing him in reality and so close up for the first time,her palms had gone sweaty and her heart had raced at a superhuman speed.The only other time that had happened was the first tiime she had seen Aaron.

She unlocked the door to her beach house,kicking off her shoes.Aaron was out on the back porch,strumming on his guitar.

"Hey Beautiful"He smiled at her,putting down his guitar."How were your Germans?"

"mmm" Dana replied.

Aaron sensing her disappointment enveloped her in a tender hug.She wrapped her legs around his waist and he carried her to the bedroom,kissing away her tears
♠ ♠ ♠
Image