Status: Complete

Perfect Denial

You Make My Heart Beat Faster

Bill squinted against the bright sun,trying to read the road signs.He flipped his dark sunglasses back onto his nose and sighed.This was impossible.He was so lost.What ever gave him the idea to go out alone?How did the others let him out alone?They knew he could hardly find his way around Hamburg!

He thought back to that morning.Gustav had been off somewhere having some 'Gustav time' as he liked to call it.And Georg had been preoccupied eyeing up the waitress at their breakfast table.And Tom?...O yeah ,Tom had been in bed still,exhausted after bringing home that blonde the night before.Bill had been in the suite next door.He'd had to get up to put in earplugs..

Bill decided he'd find the nearest coffee shop.He was parched.He walked quickly down the nearest street,he'd ring Tom afterwards and ask him to come and find him.He'd be pissed off but Bill knew he wouldn't like the idea of his little brother lost in LA.After all,Bill was the voice to Toms money.

He was able to pass down the street unnoticed.Luckily he had dressed down,no spikes and the tiniest bit of eyeliner and wasn't recognised.He stopped abruptly...Had he just seen who he thought he'd saw?He looked quickly through the shop window again to make sure.Yes!There she was!The girl who had come to the concert last week!Dana!She was behind the counter,chatting to a red haired girl beside her.Bill held his breath as he looked at her.She really took his breath away...she was so beautiful.Would it look weird if he walked in?No..it was a music shop and he was a singer..so he liked music.He'd say he was looking for the new Nena cd..though he'd already bought it.Bill took another deep breath and walked into Exclamation!Sound.

~PxD~

Dana was arguing with Lauren about who was better-Rihanna or Bullet For My Valentine.To Danas dismay,she'd only ever been able to convert Lauren to Tokio Hotel(and that was only because of Tom!).Other rock bands were off limits to her,no matter how hard Dana tried.

"When are you going to start to listen to some cool normal music?" Lauren argued

Dana laughed "I'm sorry,you're just so jealous of my brilliant taste in music.Admit it!"

"Ha,you wish!"

Dana smiled quietly but kept her head down.This was an argument repeated about once a forthnight.She was pricing CDs at the counter and continued doing so until she heard Lauren give a little gasp.Dana looked up alarmed and then followed her friends wide-eyed gaze to the door where someone had just walked in.And even without his spiky hair,dramatic eyes and rhinestoned clothes Dana knew it was Bill Kaulitz..

"Oh my god!"Lauren whispered

"Don't just stand there Lor...go up to him!"

"No..no..I can't..I can't..you go!You're the one who likes him!And you've met him before!"

"Yeah and he probaly doesn't even remember me!"Dana hissed as Lauren pushed her in Bill's direction.Dana couldn't even be mad at her as she would have done the same thing if it was Tom.She made her way slowly towards him.

~PxD~

Bill stiffened as he felt Dana approach him.What if she didn't recognise him.He hoped she couldn't hear his heart beating.It increased as she came closer.He could smell her perfume.It was sultry and warm..

"Hi can I help you?" she asked smiling

"Em..yeah..err..."he stuttered.A girl had never made him so nervous.

She smiled again and this time asked in German."Are you looking for anything in particular"She did remember him!

"Yeah..the Nena album but I already have this one...I think might get the new Fall Out Boy album for Georg.His birthday..."Bill replied,quickly.

"Yeah we have it here"she wandered over to a rack and came back with the cd and handed it to him,a quizzical smile on her face"Wasn't Georgs birthday in March?"

O no!She knew he was lying.."Yeah but I never gave him a present.."

"O..okay" she rang the price up and he paid.She smiled at him as she handed him the bag" I hope he likes it"

"Thanks Dana"

An even bigger smile came over her face and happiness radiated through her eyes"You remember me!"

Bill smiled back "Yeah of course...I don't think I could forget you"He blushed a little as he said this."Ermm Dana...you don't happen to know the way back to the Pavot Hotel...I'm lost."

Dana gave out directions but Bill knew he must have looked blank as she agreed to show him the way back.

"I'm off at two anyway...which is right about...."she looked at her watch".....now.Come on lets bring you home"

~PxD~

Dana couldn't believe what she was doing as she started down the street with Bill at her side.She laughed at the memory of Laurens astonished face as she said goodbye.

Bill found himself getting more comfortable with Dana as she chatted happily to him about everyone anbd everything.She was very easygoing.They stopped for smoothies..and talked about the band and their music.He laughed at her knowledge about the band.He proceeded to quix her knowledge about them and she got every question right.If it had been anyone else,he probaly would have been scared but with Dana it was okay.

He found himself disappointed as they stopped outside the hotel.He had really enjoyed her company.

"Hey Bill"Dana turned to him,a serious look in her eyes"can I ask you something"

"Yeah"

"Why didn't you talk to me at the meeting last week?"

"Oh...well..I was shy around you"

"Really..I thought it was because you hadn't liked me!"

"What!No!"He exclaimed "hey listen..are you doing anything tomorrow?We have a day off and we could use a friend..I could use a friend other than the band team."

Dana smile "Sure I'd love to.I'll drop by tomorrow.Whats your hotel number?

Bill was always careful about details but though he hadn't known her long she knew he could trust Dana "63"

"Cool,see you tomorrow" and she skipped off down the street,her hair swinging side to side.Bill smiled at the pretty sight,then frowned as he noticed two other guys checking her out and went inside.

~PxD~

"Where the hell have you been?"Tom said angrily "Nobody knew where you were and you didn't answer your phone!"

"Calm down Mom!I got lost...but Dana helped me find my way back"

Bill reminded Tom who Dana was.

"Oh man...you gotta spend time with that hot chick....but Bill we're only here for two months and then we're gone"Tom knew Bill wasn't a one night stand type of guy.

"I know..besides she has a boyfriend"Dana had told Bill all about Aaron and he still felt the heart plummeting effect when he reminded himself she was unavailable.

"Yeah well just be careful Bill...don't fall to hard for her"

Bill didn't tell his brother it was too late.He already had.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image