Status: Complete

Perfect Denial

Attention

Dana yawned quietly as she woke up, and smiled as she instantly saw her favourite thing in the world. Bill. She cuddled closer to his side in the bed, her hand clutching the black soft fabric of the t-shirt he was wearing, and lay her head on his chest, listening to his heart beat strongly as he slept.

Dana was happy. Finally, she had Bill again…she could trust him again, love him again. Things were getting better.

She gazed at him, watching his eyes flutter slightly. They hadn’t slept together since they were reunited at Christmas, almost two months ago. They were taking it slowly, allowing themselves to get used to each other again. Though that wasn’t hard. It appeared their hearts and bodies were meant to be. Their hands fit perfectly together, their lips met in unison as if they had never been parted. It was always meant to be Bill and Dana. Dana and Bill.

“Hey” Bill’s voice woke Dana from her thoughts and she raised her head, smiling at him as he blinked sleepily at her. He rubbed his eyes, yawning and stretching, squinting against the strong sunlight that was streaming in through the window.

Dana kissed him, allowing her lips to linger and she whimpered softly as she put her head back onto his chest. Bill wrapped his arm around her, pulling her slim body closer.

“I don’t want you to go…” she murmured.

Bill chuckled “It’s only two weeks. I’ll bring you back something nice”

Dana smiled and brushed her finger down his cheek, her eyes gazing straight through Bill to his heart “Just come back to me Bill” she whispered “That’s all I need”

Bill said nothing, just kissed the top of her head as he raised himself out of the bed to get dressed. His flight to France with the rest of the band was in the late afternoon. They were flying for several award and radio shows, promo events and album promoters. It would be a hectic fortnight, and Bill already wished it could be over so he didn’t have to leave Dana.

He would be saying goodbye to her here, and then travelling to the airport with Tom. As of now, the German Press had no idea that the secluded Bill Kaulitz had a girlfriend, let alone it being their new rock sweetheart Dana. Their relationship was still in a too new and fragile state to be able to handle the overwhelming paparazzi. But he had her at last, and right now that was all Bill needed.

He finished getting dresses and carried his suitcase to the door, shouting at Tom to hurry up. He walked back to the bedroom where Dana was sitting on the mattress, an old t-shirt of Bill’s looking far sexier on her than it ever did on him. Bill resisted growling in lust, she had no clue what she did to him. She looked up at him, blue eyes sad with a mournful expression

“Do you have to go?” she whispered

Bill knelt in front of her, caressing her face with his hands “I’ll be back as soon as I can baby. My heart is here, with you”

Dana snorted at his attempt of romance and Bill laughed with her. He caught her lips on his and the kiss became deeper, Bill soon running his tongue around her lips for entrance.

Dana groaned as Bill kissed her, and she fell back onto the bed, bringing Bill with her. She ran her hand down his leg, reaching his crotch, rubbing it through his jeans and Bill moaned into her mouth, his hand reaching underneath her t-shirt, travelling up to her chest. He wished he could take her then and there but he had no time. It was time to go.

Reluctantly they separated as they heard Tom grumble to himself from outside the door, Bill kissing her one last time and then he was gone.

~PxD~

“You’re like a lovesick teenager D” Cody laughed, a couple of weeks later where the best friends were sitting on his couch, eating popcorn and Maltesers watching Dirty Dancing 2.

Dana hit Cody on the arm, ignoring his shouts of protests “Shut up Cody…I just miss him. Don’t let me remind you when Leslie went to the Caribbean for that family wedding. You cried for two whole days”

Cody blushed, and then shrugged, changing the topic “When’s Billy back then?”

Dana frowned “Don’t call him Billy babe….and his flight’s landing at five.”

Cody glanced at the clock “It’s four now…what are you still doing here?”

Dana made a face “No-body knows we’re dating yet, they never even knew we were dating in LA those years ago…I don’t know if I’m ready for that”

Cody hugged Dana tight and kissed her “Babe, your as ready now as you’ll ever be. What are you waiting for?”

Dana smiled “Really?”

“Really really. Come on, we’ll take my car…but first things first. There will be cameras and we have to get sexy”

Dana laughed as her friend trust make up into her hand and dutifully walked herself to the bathroom.

~PxD~

Dana was waiting patiently in the Arrivals section of the airport, incognito in a black leather jacket and dark aviator sunglasses. Bill had landed ten minutes ago, he had text her but had no idea she was waiting to greet him.

She smiled as she saw him walk through the doors, pushing a cart of luggage, Tom beside him in a white hoodie and tracksuit bottoms. She took off her sunglasses, rushing forward, past the cameras. She glared at the bodyguard until he recognised her and then jumped into a surprised Bills arms.

He caught her, her legs wrapping around his waist as their lips met, and he kissed her deeply in front of everyone. They could hear Tom wolf whistling enthusiastically and Gustav chuckling deeply above the astounded yells of the photographers.

Questions were fired at them but Dana and Bill ignored everyone as Dana reached her mouth to Bill’s ear “I love you Bill Kaulitz…and I don’t care who knows”

Bill laughed and kissed her again, not caring as the cameras flashed, and fans screamed. It was time to show that world that Dana was all his.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Thanks for comments, more?
x