Status: Complete

Perfect Denial

Together Again

Dana smiled from her position on Georg’s couch, looking around at all her closest friends. It more so a gathering than a party at his apartment and she still couldn’t quite believe how good friends the two German bands had become since that first day at the studio those months ago.,

Everyone was here, besides Gustav. Dana herself, was stuck in between Ace and Georg as they ferociously battled in Call of Duty. She shook her head, never quite getting the hang of the game or understanding the appeal of blowing people up.

She looked across at Bill, and smiled fondly at him. He was talking to Cody and Tom, and smiled back at her. Since the day at the airport, their lives had been hectic but they always made time for each other. Though Dana was getting sick of answering the same questions as various different interviews about the state of her and Bills relationship. She didn’t regret becoming open with it however, it had been the right thing to do and Dana could feel, and hope that this time, things would work out right. This time would be forever.

A thump on the door announced Gustav’s arrival and Dana managed to extract herself from the gamers and walk to the door opening it slowly. Gustav walked into the room, holding the hand of a pretty girl. The talking and laughing stopped as all the boys noticed the stranger.

A pink tinge appeared on Gustav’s face as he cleared his throat nervously “Guys, I’d like you to meet someone. This is Caroline.”

Dana grinned as Tom and Gil wolf whistled, causing Gustav to blush further. She hadn’t had a clue that Gustav was seeing someone.

The boys started their chatter again, and it became like before the arrival of the new couple. Dana turned to Gustav and Caroline, who were talking quietly. She nudged Gustav’s shoulder and smiled “Gustav, you sly dog”

Gustav chuckled “Caroline, this is Dana”

Caroline waved a hand “Hi Dana. Gustav’s told me a lot about you.”

Dana studied Caroline quietly. Compared to Dana, who stood a sturdy 5’8, Caroline was tiny, barely reaching 5’2. But she was perfect for Gustav, who as guys go, was quite small. She had black unbound hair that fell forward neatly, framing her pretty heart-shaped face and kind, quiet brown eyes. The type of calm, pleasantness that Dana had only ever associated with the deep brown eyes of Gustav.

Dana put her arm around Gustav and cheerily spoke to Caroline “I think we’re going to be good friends Caroline but as best friend to our Gustav it is my duty to warn you that if you break his heart, I’ll have to kick your ass”

Caroline blinked, not certain how serious Dana was being but Gustav laughed shoving Dana away “Go get drunk Dana and let Bill carry you home.”

Dana laughed, and walked over to Bill, who wrapped his arm around her shoulder and kissed her cheek “What’s she like?”

Dana smiled, nuzzling into Bill “Absolutely perfect for out Gusti…I think she’ll make him happy”

Bill laughed “Good, only the best for Gustav”

~PxD~

Two hours later, Dana had succumbed to Call of Duty and had proved to be a natural gamer. She had already beaten Georg and Gil, currently attempting to win against a very competitive Tom.

Bill was proving a distraction, leaning against the back of the couch and breathing hot against her neck, causing her to tremble and momentarily forget where she was.

“Stop it” she whispered

Bill chuckled into her neck “Beat his ass Dana…”

Dana laughed and then with seconds to go, topped Tom’s points and was proclaimed winner. Tom swore, but then smiled good naturedly. Dana cheered, and flung her arms out, apologising hastily to Ace who she hit in the eye with her console.

Bill kissed her neck “Let’s go home” he whispered.

~PxD~

The walk from Georg’s place to Dana’s wasn’t that far and soon they stumbled into her small apartment.

Dana collapsed onto the bed, burying her face into the pillow. She sighed content, feeling the mattress sink softly as Bill lay next to her. She trembled as she felt Bill’s hand reach under her top to rub the soft skin of her back and stomach, travelling upward to rub her breast. She gasped as desire rippled through her, it had been a long time since she had been with a man, or had him touch her like this.

She rolled over onto her back, allowing Bill to keep his hand where it was and kiss along the line of her jaw. He reached her collarbone, his tongue flicking out to lick the skin and she moaned, reaching her hand out and bringing his face to hers again.

Their lips were hot as they met, their tongues sliding over each other in a soft frenzy. She hardly noticed as Bill tugged her top off, or as her hands automatically felt up his back as she tore his shirt away from his own body.

Her breathing was heavy as they parted and she unbuttoned her jeans, impatiently pushing the fabric away and throwing them carelessly on the floor. Bill did the same with his and she kissed up his chest and around the large tattoo on his side. Bill’s hand rubbed up along her thigh, resting softly on the place her arousal was causing her to gasp and moan in pleasure.

She rubbed her hands over Bill and he moaned and bit into her neck and she pulled his underwear down, and he gently removed the thin lace panties she was wearing and unhooked her bra. He burrowed his face into her chest, licking and nipping. She moaned loudly in pleasure as he entered her, and settled into the familiar rhythm of his body on hers as if they had never been parted.

She closed her eyes and her body moved with ecstasy. She had missed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Yay Caroline XD
Yay Bill and Dana XD
Yay Gustav XD
Yay...Comments XD XD

I apoligise for the sauciness of this chapter
But I needed a good love scene :P