Status: Complete

Perfect Denial

Mi Casa Es Tu Casa

Dana smiled, jumping up and down on the balls of her feet as she heard the enthusiastic crowd screaming and chanting for The Static Undertones. She smiled and waved across to Bill who was just finishing up his set, and had exit the stage from the other side. He waved back, and quickly disappeared from sight.

Dana frowned, he normally wished her luck before she ran on stage but it appeared not today. She shrugged the worried feeling away and focused on the task at hand, giving her fans the best half hour of their life.

She waited as microphones were adjusted and Ace’s drum set correctly. Cody was beside her, tuning his guitar with a serious face. They no longer felt nervous about performing, and now her body shook with adrenaline rather than fear.

She screeched as someone jumped onto her back, large masculine hands covering her eyes and short hair tickling her face. She laughed, shrugging Jack Barakat away from her and pushing him lightly “Thought you guys would have bailed by now. Your gig ended an hour ago”,

Jack yawned, his arms stretching up and cracking loudly “yeah, we’re just chilling babe. Thought we’d see how good you guys really are.”

He laughed as Dana smiled viciously “Wait and see Barakat, and prepare for All Time Losers to get their ass kicked.”

“Ohh!” Jack yelled at the insult and ran to throw Dana into a headlock, but she quickly dodged away, laughing and ran onto to the stage to greet her fans. She stuck her tongue out at Jack as she launched into a song, and danced around wildly in time with the music.

Jack flipped her off, a grin on her face but his foot tapped in time with the music as he was joined backstage by Alex and Zack, and he had to admit The Static Undertones kicked ass.

~

Dana ran off stage, blowing kisses to her fans and jumped onto Jack’s back. She pulled his hair as he yelled, swinging her around, but she wrapped her legs around the American and insisted he carry her to her dressing room.

Jack, her new best friend, grumbled but complied and soon burst into her room, catapulting the German girl onto a small grey couch that was lined against the wall. He laughed, and turned to leave “Call me when you tour America booger butt”,

Dana hugged him, bidding her new friend goodbye and closed the door to the peace and quiet of her dressing room. She sighed content, and then frowned wondering where Bill was. He was normally waiting for her…

She looked at her phone, checking for messages but the screen was blank. She tried to remember what she could have done to deserve the silent treatment, but again there was nothing that came to mind, except perhaps her friendship with Jack. But it was the same relationship that she had with Gil, Ace and even Gustav so there was nothing to worry about.

But Dana couldn’t help but feel a flicker of fear in her stomach. Everything had been perfect, even better than perfect especially after she had met Simone and Gordon. She had gotten over her temporary sickness, and had returned to Hamburg fighting fit for the concert.

She sighed, slumping down onto the chair at her vanity and stared at herself in the mirror. It was then she noticed the folded piece of paper on the surface, surrounded by her make up tube, cards, eye liner and ipod. She frowned, picking it up carefully and opened it, smoothing out the wrinkles. Her eyes scanned the familiar delicate writing belonging to Bill and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
It was an address, somewhere in Hamburg. Dana frowned, fingering the paper in her hand. It was unfamiliar, it was not near her apartment, nor was it near Bill’s rented one with Tom. With another sigh, Dana put the paper in her pocket, hastily removed her smudged make up and left the concert area.

The traffic was heavy, Dana drumming her fingers lightly over her steering wheel. She noticed some girls pointing to her vehicle, startled grins on their faces. She smiled back at the fans and waved as the line of traffic moved. They squealed loudly, waving back and Dana chuckled as they disappeared from view.

She dug the piece of paper from her pocket, looking at it again. She tongued her lip ring, wondering if she was going in the right direction. The street she was now driving down was quiet, consisting of new buildings. She pulled in as she spotted Bill’s Audi, and checking the address again looked at the house in front of number 43. It was painted white, modern with a small pathway leading from the door to the street. It was a townhouse and though it looked small, she knew the interior would be larger.

Hesitating, she stopped outside the gate, wondering what all this note nonsense was about but after a seconds thought, realised she would get nowhere just standing outside. Bill must be inside and he was her answer.

She knocked at the door lightly and after a brief moment, it opened revealing a smiling Bill. She smiled and giggled as he grabbed her, bringing his lips to hers and he dragged her inside. He closed the door behind her and Dana looked around. The house was almost empty, the walls bare of picture frames or decorations. It was of yet, unlived in.

“Come, I’ll show you around!”, Bill shouted, his voice rising in excitement.

“Bill…what’s going on, what’s the meaning of this?”, Dana asked as he showed her the spacious living room, the two bathrooms downstairs and the downstairs bedroom.

Bill smiled “Do you like it?”,

Dana kissed him “Yes, I do…the parts I’ve seen. Why? Whose house is it?”,

Bill clapped his hands “Mine Dana, well...Tom’s too but it was I that discovered it. Isn’t it wonderful Dana!”,

Dana squealed, jumping into Bill’s arms “Oh Bill, it is wonderful. I’m so happy for you!”,

Bill laughed, “Finally a house of my own. And you’re the only person I’d want to celebrate with, come..”,

He dragged her into the dining room, adjoining the kitchen and Dana gasped. The table was lined with candles, casting a romantic glow over the meal Bill had obviously prepared and lain out for her arrival. He ushered her over to a char, sitting her down and giving her a napkin. He jumped around in excitement, barely able to stay still for one moment.

“And in the back, there’s a studio which is sound proof and perfect for the band. And Tom’s room will be downstairs, I have upstairs…”

He chattered throughout the dinner, and Dana just gazed at him lovingly. His whole face was alight with excitement and it thrilled her heart to see him so happy.

As they finished, Bill became strangely quiet and he started to fidget nervously.

Dana frowned, noticing the tell-tale signs “Bill, what’s wrong?”,

Bill looked at her and quickly looked away again “I…have something to give you, well…ask you”,

Dana’s heart thrummed in her chest “What is it?” she whispered..

“Dana…I…well, the thing is, all my life I’ve talked about love, and the romantic ideals of it. But I never really knew what love was but then I found you. And you’re everything I could ask for you…”,

He pulled out a box from his pocket, and Dana’s eyes widened. She didn’t think she was ready for marriage. But this was Bill, she would only ever need Bill…

“Bill..”, she whispered, her voice trembling.

Bill pushed the box into her hands “Open it Dana, please…”,

Dana eyed the box nervously but after a moment she gently lifted the lid and gasped softly “Oh, Bill…”,

She picked up the silver house key in her hand and looked at the rockstar in front of her,

“Dana…will you move in with me?”,

Dana laughed, and threw herself onto Bill. He caught her and tumbled off his chair, both of them landing on the floor, Bill’s arms gently gripping Dana’s waist.

“Yes!”, she murmured and bent down to kiss him. Her boyfriend, in their new home together.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

I'm getting better at the banner making ^^
Hehe!Bet you thought he was going to propose...
Comments please and thank you.
And my internet was broken,so sorry for the long ass wait. :)