Status: Complete

Perfect Denial

Positive

Dana leaned against the doorway of her new bedroom, and looked around the room. It had been less than two weeks since she had moved in, and already the house was her home. It was a pleasant feeling to come home, not to an empty apartment but to a house, with her family. The house was never quiet either, always filled with activity with members of each band visiting everyday. They had all come to the housewarming party, Georg, Gustav and Caroline, Gil and his girlfriend Charlie, Ace and Cody and Leslie.

Tom had moved into the large bedroom downstairs and Dana was content to know the sounds of his ‘conversations’ with the friends he brought home could not be heard from the safety of her bed with Bill.

Their bedroom was already decorated with a picture frame of the two, a posed photo and a photograph from a magazine of the two singing together the night of the ‘Heal the World’ concert. Dana smiled, moving over to the picture and tracing the figure of Bill captured forever in his stage beauty beside her.

The rest of the house was also decorated with several pictures, both platinum and golden records of both bands, pictures of the bands and of the Kaulitz family. There was also a special frame of a picture of a young Dana in her mother’s arms and another of herself and her father when he came to visit. Yes, this was definitely home now.

Dana’s mouth drooped slightly from her soft smile at the framed photographs when her blue eyes drifted to the suitcase by the bed. Bill was going away again to the States, this time for six weeks. An empty feeling erupted inside her at the thought of being in the house alone without his or Tom’s familiar presence. She would miss Bill, as well as his twin brother.

Tokio Hotel were all travelling to America for several weeks, they were going over for several concerts in LA and New York and album signings. Tom, Gustav and George would be home after a month but Bill was staying an extra two weeks to lend his voice to several tracks of a new band much like Tokio Hotel had with The Static Undertones.

Dana allowed her eyes to travel away from the ominous suitcase to the figure of Bill in the bed, already asleep. He had come up to bed earlier than she and Dana quietly slipped her silk dressing gown of her shoulders and slipped in between the covers. She sat up, looking at Bill’s back, covered by a dark pyjama t-shirt with Homer Simpson on the front. He was very mature.

Dana sighed and snuggled closer to Bill, wrapping her arms around his slender waist. She tucked her hands into the sides of his bottoms, her soft fingers grazing his hips seductively. He murmured in his sleep, his eyes beginning to open as her touch began to have an effect in the lower regions of her body.

He turned around and looked at her, his eyes clouding with lust and he smiled, “I fell asleep.”

Dana kissed his neck, her nose nuzzling into his shoulder, “Yeah, you did….but I suppose if you’re tired.”

With a hidden smile, Dana rolled over so her back was to Bill, removing her lips from his neck and her hand from his bottoms. She heard Bill growl and stifled a giggle. She let out a shriek when his firm hands grabbed her and he rolled so he was quickly straddling her, his erection obviously pressing against her tanned thigh.

Dana sighed as he began to kiss down her neck, his hands exploring her, her legs, her breast and rose to tangle in her hair. She started to pull off his bottoms, when he also sighed against her neck, “I’m going to miss you.”

Dana bit her lips and looked at him, “I’m going to miss you too but we’ve one night left and let’s not waste it.”

With that Dana rose her head to catch Bill’s mouth on hers in a steamy kiss, and they disappeared underneath the sheets in a raise of moans and murmurs of love.

~
Gustav sat in the sitting room of the Kaulitz’ new home, oblivious to the hustle and bustle around him. Tom couldn’t find his passport, Bill was double checking he packed his straightened and Georg was shouting at them all, earning several dead arms from Tom.

Gustav was content watching the football. It was a shame they were all not as organised as he. He had said his goodbye’s to Caroline, and double checked everything last night, leaving his passport and his boarding passes in a plastic bag on top of his suitcase he could easily pick up before he went out the door. They were now safely stowed in his backpack.

Bill dashed around the room, picking up his phone and his ipod. He looked around, making sure he hadn’t forgotten anything.

“Dana, we’re leaving now!” He called into his girlfriend.

Dana emerged minutes later from the bathroom, slightly pale, and closed the door softly behind her. She smiled sadly at Bill, wrapping her arms around him, he picked her up so she could wrap her bare legs around him, still in her pink silk nightdress, which left little to the imagination.

“I love you”, she whispered, catching his lips.

“I love you more”, he kissed her deeply and groaned as Bill shouted up to him to hurry up as if he had been the one that had lost his passport and then found it in his back pocket fifteen minutes of searching later.

Bill and Dana walked downstairs, Dana wrapping her dressing gown around her, shivering at the wind coming in from the open front door. Tom grinned at her, “Damn, I wish I was staying now.”

Bill hit him, and earned a laugh and shove from Tom. Georg and Gustav quickly hugged and kissed Dana goodbye and bundled out to the waiting taxi. Tom hugged Dana tightly and Dana grinned, squeezing his ass playfully. Tom chuckled and walked out the door.

Bill turned to her before he left ,“I’ll call everyday.”

Dana smiled, “If you’re not too busy partying with all those L.A girls.”

Bill shook his head “I found the only girl for me in L.A several years ago.”

Dana blushed but quickly kissed Bill and pushed him out the door, hating the long goodbye, “Go, have fun.”

Bill smiled, heaving his suitcase to the car, turning back to wave with a heart breaking smile. Dana waved back and turned, making her way back up to the bathroom in a painfully quiet house.

She looked at herself in the mirror, noting her pale skin and the tired shadows under her eyes. She rubbed lotion over her skin and hands, inspecting her shapely nails and brushing her hair before with uneven breaths looking down to the reality of her situation. They lay in her bathroom sink, in the form of four positive pregnancy tests.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

I'd love a comment :) maybe even two...