Status: Complete

Perfect Denial

Love&Marriage

The incessant beeping of the alarm clock by the bed caused Dana’s sleeping eyes to shoot awake. She turned over, her hand blindly reaching out and pressing the large button on the device, causing silence to fall over the empty room. She blinked, her head cushioned by the pillow behind her and her auburn hair spilling down around her shoulders and sheets with a comforting warmth. Dana smiled and yawned, curling her lean body into a fetal position and she turned to the centre of the bed, reaching her diamond ringed hand out to search for his hand but there was nothing there.

She opened her eyes from where she had them closed against her pillow and looked to where Bill always slept. His place was empty, and the sheets were an ice cold, they hadn’t been slept in.

And then Dana looked across to the window, where a dress was hanging, the morning sun shone down on it, causing several beads to sparkle at her, her engagement ring sparkled back in recognition. The dress reminded Dana of the event that was about to take place.

“I’m getting married today”

The words rebounded back to her, and Dana laughed, throwing up her duvet and jumping out of the bed. “I’m getting married today!” she shouted louder, allowing herself to bask in the excitement. She looked down at her engagement ring, and watched it twinkle slowly.

She turned in a circle, looking around the room, this would be her first house with her husband. This bed would be her first marriage bed. She was getting married, she was getting married to Bill Kaulitz! She closed her eyes, and could imagine hearing a thousand teenage girls hearts break at the realisation and Bill Kaulitz would soon no longer be a free man.

She laughed to herself, “Mrs Dana Kaulitz….hi, I’m Dana Kaulitz. Mrs Kaulitz!”

She didn’t hear the door open, and Cody walked into the room, smiling at his lunatic best friend. He laughed, causing Dana to jump, “Dana’s fine I think babe.”

Dana smiled, “shut up, I’m trying it out. This time tomorrow, I’ll be Mrs Dana Kaulitz!”

Cody grinned, taking her hand and leading her downstairs to the kitchen where an assortment of other people were waiting for her, “And right now, I’d like to focus on getting Just Dana perfect for her wedding day. Everything’s in order hunny, leave it to me.”

Dana squeezed Cody’s hand and he looked back at her smiling, she didn’t miss the glimmer of sadness in his own eyes, he still wasn’t over his broken heart. But Dana had a plan.

Everyone rushed over to her as she entered the kitchen and Caroline with a small smile, handed her a cup of tea and pushed a bowl of cereal towards her. She was one of her bridesmaid.

“Dana! Dana, when can I dress up?”

Dana smiled at Ruby, who was eager to get her make up done as well, and shaking Dana’s hand impatiently. “Soon Rubes, don’t worry, you’ll be the belle of the ball!”

Ruby grinned and ran into the sitting room, ignoring Cody who chased after her, shouting instructions.

Dana sighed, and gasped as her head was tugged back as the hairdresser began to brush her hair out of it’s morning tangles. She locked eyes with Caroline who shrugged and Dana rolled her eyes, let the pampering begin.

Two hours later, Dana emerged from her bedroom again, this time…a bride. Everyone gasped slightly and Dana smacked Cody’s arm a little when she realised he had tears in his eyes. But she hugged him close, he was a brother to her and she loved him very much.

Caroline and Ruby also came out of the guest bedroom, both of them as beautiful as ever but nothing could take anyone’s eyes away from Dana who was to simply put it, a vision.

Cody gripped her hand, which was clammy, “I’m nervous boy,” she whispered, and Cody looked sideways at her. His friend who was so strong all the time, who had been broken so many times and had built herself back up, who had helped him and held him when he needed somebody….his best friend who he was giving away to Bill now. He gripped her hand tighter knowing that secret confession she had murmured was only for his ears.

“Dana, look at me,” he whispered and she did. “You’re beautiful, strong, courageous. You’re kind and devoted. You’re passionate and loyal…you love like no-one I’ve ever known with a conviction that’s unbelievable. You’re the best person I know girl, and Bill’s a good guy. He sees all these things which is why he’s making sure no-one else can have them. He loves you, he’ll never hurt you again…I can believe that. No-one in the world deserves someone as great as you but Bill comes close.”

Dana laughed and pressed her forehead to Cody’s, “Thanks doll.”

He closed his eyes, saying goodbye to his best friend, she would have a new man in her life now, that he could never be. It wouldn’t be the same as now, though they would always have each other. “Anytime babe.”

The hall was empty now, everyone back in the kitchen. The best friends smiled at each other, boy and girl, gay and straight, both imperfect in perfect ways. The best kind of friendship. Their lips met briefly for a tender moment neither would ever forger, and then Cody released her hand, “Your dad’s waiting for you, and so is Bill.” Dana grinned, and turned away.

“I’m getting married today!” she whispered again, and then taking her father’s arm and picking up her bouquet, walked out to the wedding car.

~

And as she walked up the aisle of the church, her father gripping her arm tightly and kindly, Bill turned to face her and in his eyes, Dana saw everything she needed. Love, promises, a life o happiness. It was all here…she had never regretted anything with Bill. Things happened for a reason, they had separated to be thrown back together, making their connection stronger, they had fallen together to get back up and dust each other off. They were made to travel the journey of life together, and Dana knew that now. Nothing would ever separate them again.

And as her father placed her hand on Bill’s, giving them his blessing, and Dana turned to Bill as the service began, everything fell into place. Dana’s place was here by Bill’s. She sent a silent prayer up to their baby, their William, asking him to watch over his parents who had never got the chance to meet them, an angel before her was born…but he had always been her angel. He had blessed them, given them strength, and more love, the power to believe and most of all the power to live.

“I do,” said Bill…

And “I do,” echoed Dana.

Mrs Dana Kaulitz…wife of Bill, forever.

~

The reception came, everyone congratulating the new couple, Simone crying her heart out at her baby on his wedding day, kissing Dana on the cheek, and Gordon leading her away, a hand around her shoulder and a bemused grin on his face. Dana chuckled at Bill, her hand wrapped in his, she wanted to stay with him like this forever and now as his wife she could.

Bill gazed down at his wife who was more beautiful than ever. Her smile danced across her mouth and twinkled in her blue eyes. Her dress shone white in the light and she looked like something God had sent to the heavens, something immortal. And he was the luckiest man in the world, because that vision of perfection was his wife.

And he watched later in the evening as she placed Cody’s hand back in Lesley’s who had realised he should have never let go, and reconciled the two men who couldn’t live without each other. She walked back to him, as Cody and Lesley danced, their arms wrapped around each other, smiles on faces, tears in their eyes.

“You’re amazing Mrs Kaulitz,” he murmured into her ear.

“I know,” and she laughed…they looked around at the dwindling crowd and the same thought entered both their minds. He took her hand in his once more and laughing, they snuck away, only Tom seeing them and sending a wink in his brother’s direction.

They entered their hotel room lustfully, and before the door was closed, Bill’s mouth was red hot on hers and his teeth were grazing her skin. Her hands scrabbled with his shirt, and his fingers ran over the buttons of her dress. His mouth sang sighs as he kissed down her neck, teasing her with his tongue, and with a skill, he unbuttoned each button, loving the soft feel of her skin under his palm. He traced the tattoos he knew were there, and she kissed the ones on his rib, and then she stepped out of her dress, unclipping her bra so it fell to the floor.

She unbuttoned his trousers, sliding back onto the bed as he stepped out of them as gracefully as she with the dress, and crawled on top of her. He kissed her, slowing and meaningful, as his hand went down to the silk like panties, and slid them from her creamy thighs, and then they lay together, as husband and wife..

The rest of their lives had just begun.
♠ ♠ ♠
dress

Yay married! :)