Status: Complete

Perfect Denial

In Sickness&In Health

“Wake up baby!” Bill’s sweet honey voice raised Dana from sweet dreams of the two of them walking hand in hand along the smooth golden beaches of the Maldives. She rolled over so her blue eyes met Bill’s molten brown ones and she smiled, putting her arms around his shoulders and then pushing him over, so she lay on top of him.

“Good morning,” she murmured as she kissed down his neck and she felt him chuckle and tremble slightly under her lips. She smiled into his skin, allowing her tongue to slip from between her pink lips and touch his already electric skin. He gasped and then growling, rolled so now she was trapped underneath him.

It had been three months since their marriage, two and a half since their perfect honeymoon in the islands of the Maldives and they still couldn’t get enough of each other. Dana and Bill knew no matter what happened, they would stay together. They’d been through so much together to ever separate or think of life apart. Their lives would be spent together forever...and this was perfect for them.

Dana giggled as Bill bunched her silk pyjama top in his hand, pulling it up slightly so the bare morning air hit her skin, causing goosebumps. He ran his hit mouth over the areas; her breasts, her stomach, and her belly button down to the rim of her pyjama shorts making her moan through her mouth and raise her hips slightly. Bill’s other hand came up to rub over her breasts, lingering on her nipples causing surprising jolts of arousal to spring about Dana’s body. She grabbed Bill’s hands and pulled him up to her again. She sat up so they were chest to chest and raised her hands in the air as Bill pulled the top off. She kissed down his own bare stomach, lingering as always on his ink and loving the sound of Bill’s heavy breathing.

She took his hand, and guided it around her body, her hips, and her breasts and then pushed it into her shorts so he could feel her. She moaned as he expertly found her weak area and her head came back, giving Bill enough time to push her back onto the pillow, and begin to kiss down her neck and her ears as his fingers played. She bucked underneath him, one hand gripping the sheets as she gasped and moaned.

And then Bill entered her, making the pleasure better and they moved together, as they always would.

~PxD~

After, Dana lay in the bed, naked, watching her husband as he dressed. He really was beautiful, with creamy pale skin, the designs tattooed around his body and the jet black hair. His kind eyes glanced at her and he smiled, and Dana found herself thanking whatever gods out there that he was hers, and he would always be hers.

“Do you have to go?” Dana asked Bill as he buckled his studded belt and he smiled at the floor before meeting her gaze,

“Yes, I do...not all of us can stay in bed all day and look beautiful. We need money to survive you know.”

Dana frowned at him, “Ace’s broken leg needs to heal before we can go on the road again you know. Not our fault he thought sledding down the most dangerous hill in Hamburg in the snow would be a good idea. Not our fault he never saw that parked car.”

Bill burst out laughing, and crawled towards Dana, his eyes raking her naked form. She was so beautiful, bare and natural, no makeup, just clean and pure and his. “I know baby, I know. But I have to go.”

Dana groaned and clasped her hand on Bill’s shirt, crashing her lips to his in a desperate passion. Bill groaned, collapsing on top of her as she lay back again. His hand ran up and down her body again before he pulled away shaking his head. “I really have to go now!”

Dana smiled, “Okay, okay...be safe. See you later.”

Bill smiled, and waved his hand, exiting the bedroom. It took a moment before Dana remembered something and she ran to the stairs, wrapped in the bed sheets.

“Bill!” she called desperately.

“Yeah, what is it? Are you ok?” Bill’s frantic face appeared around the front door which had been about to close. Tom’s form could be seen just past the door step, smoke curling in the air from the cigarette perched in his mouth. He winked at a couple of girls walking up the road and they giggled like school girls.

Dana smiled at Bill. “I love you,” she whispered.

Bill grinned back. “I love you too Dana. Always.”

Dana turned back towards the bedroom as the door closed and dropping the sheets, she walked into the bathroom. Completely naked, she scrutinised her reflection, her narrow hips, and her almost lean stomach. Her body was tanned and almost perfect. Her different tattoos stood out in beauty as Bill’s did.

She looked at her face, which was slightly grey and then pinched her cheeks for more colour. She examined herself for almost an hour before she found the strength to open the plastic pharmacy bag in the press and draw out the box.

She looked down, remembering the last time she had done this. Another time, Bill had just walked out the door. But this time there was more fear, not in case she was...but the fear of losing something precious once again.

Dana took a deep breath, and looked at the pregnancy test kit, and with shaky hands, she opened the box, sat down on the toilet and peed on the stick.

She jiggled about as she waited for the line to appear. She shrieked as her phone rang, and dropping the stick on the floor, she raced into the bedroom. It was Tom.
“What is it Tom?” she answered, aware she was still naked and getting cold now.
Tom gulped and a cold fear spread throughout Dana, “What is it Tomi?” she whispered again.

“We had an accident Dana. In the car. Bill...he won’t wake up. His head’s bleeding, there’s so much blood...he...he won’t wake up Dana. Why won’t he wake up?”

Tom, who was normally the calm and reserved big brother, was panicking over his twin and
Dana fought to stay calm. “It’s okay Tom. I’m on my way. I’ll be there soon.”
She hung up and quickly dressed. He wouldn’t wake up...why wouldn’t he wake up? He couldn’t be...he couldn’t be...no, Dana wouldn’t think it.

Just before she exited the bedroom, Dana stopped and looked towards the bedroom. If he was...or if he wasn’t ....dead, Dana needed to know if she was carrying his child again. She had lost William...and now it looked as if she had lost Bill too. She walked into the bathroom, picked up the stick, took a deep breath and turned back around, dropping it in the bin as she went.

~PxD~

“Tom, Tom, where is he? Where’s Bill?” Dana called as she entered the hospital waiting area. Tom looked at her, a deep gash across his nose and blood stains on his t-shirt and his neck. He moved gingerly as if his ribs were hurting.

“They...room 408, I think...I haven’t been able to go in. He wouldn’t wake up in the car Dana...I don’t even know if he’s still...if he’s still with us.”

Dana fought the tears; she had to be strong now. For everyone.

She ignored everyone as she made her way to her husband’s room. A nurse was stationed outside and she put an arm on Dana’s arm. “Are you a relation?” she asked.

Dana gazed at the nurse coldly, and jerked her arm away, “I’m his wife, now let me in.”

The nurse moved aside and Dana entered. The room was quiet but Bill lay there on the bed, still as if dead. But then Dana noticed the drip in his arm, the stitched up wound on his head and his chest moving up and down slowly, he was alive.

“Oh!” she gasped as her legs almost gave out, and she quickly moved to the chair by Bill’s head, sitting down and taking his hand in hers.

“Wake up baby!” she whispered, “please wake up. You have to stay here, with me...for me...and...and the baby!”

Bill’s eyes fluttered and he looked at Dana, his eyes were clear and focused. “What?”

Dana gave a cry of relief and put her head down on the bed. “I thought you were dead. Tom said you wouldn’t wake up in the car!”

Bill gave a bemused smile, “I was knocked out. I’ve only a sprained wrist and a head wound. They’re keeping me over in case I have a concussion. That’s all...Tom was overreacting.”

“Oh god,” she whispered. “I was so scared.”

Bill chuckled, “It seems we just can’t stay out of this place.”

Dana laughed and nodded, and kissed his hand and then his mouth. Bill kept looking at her, and then slowly speaking, asked her, “what was it, you were saying...before I opened my eyes?”

Dana smiled and then taking Bill’s hand, placed it on her stomach. “I’m pregnant again Bill...and this time we’re going to have a baby. I can feel it. You’re going to be a daddy.”

Bill’s eyes widened, “I’m going to be a daddy.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Please comment my babies x