Status: Complete

Perfect Denial

Dying On The Dancefloor

Bill jumped up and down nervously as he waited for the cue to go onstage.He adjusted his jacket and tried to still his shaking hands.He was always nervous before a concert but this seemed to have had increased by ten knowing Dana was in the audience.It was the bands last show in LA before a three week break and then flying back to Germany.

The summer had passed quickly with Bill spending almost every free moment with Dana.It take her long to have the rest of the band under her spell.He had also been delighted to witness her strike up a firm friendship with Gustav.

Bill's mind flickered through all the enjoyable moments with Dana.The various picnics on the beach,their sand castle competitions(Georg won) and the trip to the regional skateboarding competitions with the boys and Aaron.But one stayed in his mind...

It had been a hot night and Bill was unable to sleep.He felt sweaty and uncomfortable and he had found himself walking along the beach,enjoying the cool night air and feeling the water rush over his feet.He had been surprised to see another figure lying on the beach at that hour but as he got closer he saw a familiar tattoo on the persons hip.It was Dana.She was lying with her arms and legs spread on the sand and her hair was spread about her shoulders.She didn't know he was there,she appeared to be watching the night stars.

Bill had taken the opportunity to study the beauty of her in silence before quietly approaching her..

"Dana?" he whispered

Danas head popped up and she smiled widely at Bill,not showing any surprise at seeing him on the beach in the middle of the night.She patted the space beside her..

"Hey Bill"she said softly her voice sounding like the wind itself "Come join me" and she lay back down.

Bill settled him beside her and looked sideways at the girl he was completely in love with her.Her hair was slightly damp and she had no make up on.He had never seen her look so perfect.

"What are you doing?" he asked

She shrugged her shoulders.."I like to watch the stars when I'm thinking" she didn't say she was thinking about how she couldn't get Bill off her mind.

Bill settled with that answer and watched the stars with her and didn't even say anything as he felt Danas hand close softly over his as they watched the sun rise together.

~PxD~

Danas teeth gleamed in the darkness of the theatre as she waited for the band once again to come on stage.This time Bill had given her three front row tickets for herself,Aaron and she had brought along Lauren to meet the boys.She patted her friends hand who was having trouble breathing at the thought of Tom.Aaron kissed Dana and hugged her softly.She leaned her head into his chest happy to have his company.It was his first time to see the band in concert and she couldn't wait to show him how her boys performed.

~PxD~

Dana jumped into Bills arms and hugged him tight.

"It was amazing!I'm so proud!" she laughed.

Bill hugged her back then stepped back to greet Aaron and Lauren.Though Bill was terribly jealous of Aaron,he liked him.He was a cool guy.

"Come on!" Georg shouted "Its time to party!" Apparently they were going out to a club.Dana whooped in agreement and clapped her hands.She was pulled aside by Aaron

"I have write a piece for tomorrow.Im going to head home"

Danas face fell in disappointment but she kissed Aaron goodbye unaware of Bills jealous stares.She turned to him excited "Come on Bill!Its time to party!!!"

Bill laughed and taking Danas hand dragged her into the car where Georg,Gustav,Tom and Lauren were waiting.

~PxD~

The music was pounding and everyones adrenaline started to rush as they stepped into the doors...

Two hours later Georg was drunk and dancing crazy with Gustav and Tom was chatting up Lauren at the bar..

Bill and Dana were talking at the couches..Dana assessing every minute of the concert before a song came pounding over the speakers.She screamed excitedly and dragged Bill onto the dancefloor.It was "Misery Buisness" by Paramore and she sang along as she danced wildly.Bill had to laugh as he witnessed her vain attempts.She had no rhythm in her body at all.But she still looked amazing in her short black and red checkered dress.

The song soon ended and a slow song filtered through the air.Bill and Dana looked at each other awkwardly before Dana stepped up and placed her arms around Bills neck.They swayed slowly in time to the music and she settled her head against Bills shoulder and wondered if Bill could hear her pounding heart.Bill rested the side of his face on Danas hair,smelling her shampoo and restraining the urge to kiss her...

The last lyrics came through..and Dana lifted her head up to look into her Bills eyes.They never broke contact as blue stared into brown..

I hope to lose myself

For good

I hope to find it in the end

Not in me

It's You

It's all I know


Bill knew he had to do it.Now or never.

His lips came closer and closer,and his hand tightened on Danas hip.She looked up at him and her heart pounded incontrolably.His lips were inches away...she let out a shaky breath and felt his hot air on her lips...she could almost feel the irressistible taste of his tongue.She wanted it..craved it..

Bill felt Dana place her hands on his chest..he wondered if she could feel his heart.He knew it beat only for her...

She pushed him away..Bill stared down at her in the middle of the crowd as she backed away,tears gleaming in her eyes..

"No..."she whispered "I can't.."

She turned and ran out of the building,refusing to look back and witness Bill standing alone amongst the throbbing dancers staring after her,one arm reached out as if to pull her back..
♠ ♠ ♠
Image

Comment please and thank you XD