Status: Complete

Perfect Denial

The End

“Maria! Don’t run off,” Dana called out to her four year old daughter and the little girl in the distance turned, her dark blonde hair swishing around her shoulders as she did so. She waited; her quiet brown eyes watching her mother and brother make their way towards her.

Dana smiled at Maria, and watched her continue walking. Her left hand was clutching onto another small hand, and she smiled down at Noah, who rarely left his mother’s side. He was the shy one, allowing Maria to take control of most situations. His auburn hair, exactly like Dana’s shone in the afternoon sun, and he let a smile break across his face when the playground came into view. He tugged his mother’s arm, telling her to walk faster and with his little legs, he trot quickly over to the see-saw.

Maria looked at her brother, and then with a skip and a jump, followed him. Dana relaxed on a bench close by, watching her children play. They were so different in so many ways. Noah was affectionate, always wanting his hand held or to be cuddled next to Dana whereas Maria tended to be more independent. She had her ways, in the evenings when she would crawl next to her daddy and lay her head on his chest. She would often fall asleep there, and Bill would carry her upstairs, Dana following behind with Noah.

Where Noah looked like Dana with his hair, Dana often saw Bill and Tom in Maria. Both children were tall for their age, inheriting their parent’s height, and Maria had already extended an interest in the guitar, something her favourite uncle was delighted about.

They were used to photographers, not shying away from any camera that might appear as long as they were with one of their parents, or Tom. Dana didn’t know if they’d follow the same kind of future as their parents, but as long as they were happy, she didn’t mind.

She smiled as Noah came running towards her, asking to be pushed on the swings. She swung him into her arms, and her heart danced at the sound of his laugh and Maria’s footsteps towards them. They played on the swings, happy to feel as if they were flying through the air.

“Mama, when is daddy home?” Maria’s sweet voice filled Dana’s ears.

Dana looked at her watch, “Soon darling. Do you want to go home and make dinner for him and Uncle Tom?”

The twins bother cheered, and Dana smiled, scooping her son into her arms as he looked at her sleepily and then Maria’s hand slipped into hers as they began to walk home. There was a click as a picture was taken of them somewhere, and as Dana looked around, she waved her free hand towards the photographer. That was enough, and now he could leave. She kissed Noah’s head as he nuzzled into her shoulder and looked forward to returning home to her husband. Life couldn’t get much better than this.
♠ ♠ ♠
So,wow!Finally finished :D
Thank you to everyone who's ever read, commented, subscribed. I love you all.I hope you enjoyed it and liked the ending :)

Liebelori_23
midniteroze
Dionysia
XxVengeancexX
Mrs Synester Gates
chewnait
xXKommXRetteXMichXx
CarolineD
OmNomCake
Rock N Roll Baby
Angelfire
Princess Kaulitz
VeeWho?
itsallinthemind
Blissful Nightmare;
MykaylaGates!
Kaulitz_Liebe
ThtDramaticGirl
ilovemyfriends
InnocentDisguise
PhoebenPaige
butterflyofnight
ThereWillBeOWLS
FightnTheUrge2LuvU
Xx..Miss..Th..xX
Sheila2014
xXmissXvanityXx
Aliyah-loves-A7x
Lone_Wolf
masquerade
Musicmylife22

My beautiful commentors <3