Status: Complete

Perfect Denial

Get Out Of my Head!

The soft sound of the waves soothed Dana as she stood on the edge of the ocean,the cool water ran over her feet and she felt the gritty sand between her toes.

She continued to walk along the beach,her black dress being wrapped around her body by the wind.She breathed in the salty air and could feel the sea spray land lightly on her bare skin.She made her way to the small boat that was tethered at the end of the beach.She jumped into it,clutching the sides as it rocked gently in the waves.She didn't have to do anything as it set off into the blue horizon.She sat on the small seat and closed her eyes,breathing in the tranquility.

She opened her eyes and scanned her surroundings.The beach was gone.She could see no land...it was just the blue ocean.The boat started to tip sideways as the waves under it grew larger.It rocked violently and Dana was thrown into the side.The sharp splinters of wood dug into her soft palm as she clung to the small boat for dear life.

Dana looked out onto the now fearsome ocean.The clear sky was gone,replaced by black clouds.It started to rain and jagged forks of lightning lit up the sky momentarily.The waves grew bigger and bigger.Her little boat was carried up and down,up and down by the swirling waters.Each time crashing down with more force and water started to seep into the little carrier.

She looked on helplessly as she was faced with a sudden huge wall of water.She looked at the massive wave before her and opened her mouth to scream.No sound came out as her lungs were filled with salty water as the water crashed down on her.She fell out of the boat as it was launched sideways and was engulfed in the stormy sea.She tried to surface but was dragged under by yet another wave.

She broke the surface again and tried to scream but was pulled down.This time she sucked in more water and she could only look up at the distance sky as she started to sink deeper and deeper.Her hair swirled around her and her body became limp,her arms rising to float above her head.She closed her eyes,ready to say goodbye to the world.

Arms suddenly closed around her,familiar arms and dragged her up,up,up.She coughed,spitting out water and gasping for air desperately.She was cradled into a warm body,her arms around them too.She started to cry, terrified.

"Thank You"she gasped..."My love,you saved me.."

"You don't think I was going to let you go......I can't let you dissappear on me" a familiar and comforting voice whispered into her ear,making her shiver with sudden desire.

But it was not the voice of who she expected.Dana rose looking into the face she knew so well,a face she had been dreaming about for years.

"Oh Bill..."she whispered.."I love you"

"I love you too Dana....forever..."

Bill cupped Danas face in his hands and brought her closer so their lips met in a soft yet passionate kiss.The kiss deepened and Dana moaned softly as Bill's tongue explored her mouth.She lay back in the sand as Bill climbed on top of her,his hand travelled up the side of her leg.His fingers tugged at the hem of her thong and grazed the inside of her thigh.Dana arched upwards,gasping with desire at his touch....she wanted him.She wanted him so much...


Danas' eyes opened and her breath was quick and loud in the silence of the dark bedroom.Her skin was drenched in sweat and her stomach moved up and down quickly in time with her breathing.Her heart beat fast and Dana moaned silently.How could she be dreaming of that...of Bill...it was just wrong.But why did it feel so right?

Her head suddenly exploded in a headache and Dana could feel the soft pressure of Aarons hand draped across her stomach.He was sleeping peacefully,his hair tousled and his mouth slightly opened.Dana smiled but remembered how close she had become of betraying him only a few hours ago.She had arrived home flustered and upset but Aaron hadn't noticed,immersed in his work.It sickened her how trusting he was and how she was exploiting it...

Danas' stomach lurched violently and she covered her mouth with a hand,throwing aside Aarons arm and making it to the bathroom just in time to throw up with a loud retching noise.Aaron woke with a start and ran to the bathroom..

"Beautiful,are you okay?" he said as he held her long hair back and rubbed her back soothingly.

Dana managed to raise her head long enough to squeeze out "fine" before another wave of nausea overtook her and she had to bend her head back into the toilet.

She stayed in their for over an hour until slumping back, exhausted, in Aarons arms,nothing left in her stomach to throw up. He picked her up gently and lay her back in the bed as she shivered though her forehead was hot with a fever.She muttered something in German which he didn't understand but got her a glass of water.She was asleep by the time he got back,so he pushed her sweaty hair off her face and kissed her gently then made his way to the couch.

~PxD~

Bill arrived late the next morning determined to talk to Dana about what had happened the night before.Why did she have to run off.Why couldn't she have kissed him?

He walked into the house through the back door which was always unlocked. The house was silent but he knew Dana was there...

"Dana?"

There was no answer but he thought he heard a faint moan from the bedroom.He walked to the door and pushed it open a crack to peer in

"Dana!" he ran over to her.She was sweating terribly, her face was pale. She seemed to be sleepy but had obviously been thrashing around,the bedclothes all twisted around her bare legs. He held her on his lap as he smoothed out the covers of her bed,before laying her back down.She was shivering and he tucked the blankets right up to her chin.

Her eyes flickered open and she looked at him through weary,bloodshot eyes.

"Bill?What are you doing here?"she croaked

"I came to talk but you're in no state to do that.I think you have the flu...Where's Aaron?"

Dana coughed "Hes at work.He looked after me last night..."she said almost threatening him to say something bad about her boyfriend...

Bill nodded once."Okay...do you want me to stay..?"

Dana looked straight at him.."Just go Bill...please..she whispered in an painful voice.

Bill looked at her,knowing she was answering more than that one question.He gulped down the lump in his throat...

"Okay"he walked to the bedroom door and turned to look at Dana.Her back was turned to him.Her hand clutching her pillow.

"I love you"he whispered almost inaudibly and then left,shutting the door silently behind him.

Dana squeezed her eyes shut against the fountain of tears that were staining her cheeks,wishing she hadn't heard him,trying to silence her heart which wanted to scream the same words back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Image
Comments would be nice
:)