Blood Soaked Black Rose

Epilogue

Epilogue: Nobody’s POV

Zakky and Eddie’s relationship stayed strong for about three months before Eddie left the family. Zakky was devastated, but he knew that he couldn’t live with waiting for Eddie. He divorced Eddie and soon remarried to Matthew. Scotty had been killed in a plane crash. They lived a happy life together. Kyler died only a few years after from succeeding suicide.

Emery and Aubren both discovered that they were in love with their best friend Devin as high school freshman. Emery won him over and Aubren dated a boy named Alex. They kept their sexuality a secret until they graduated and started college. They married their high school boyfriends.

Aiden and Krystal broke up at the end of high school upon Matthew and Zakky getting married, It was a very nasty break up where Krystal hated Aiden, but they got back together after a year. They got married at twenty-one and had two kids. A boy and a girl, Lane and Kai.

Emily decided to discover the world. Her and her girlfriend started traveling as soon as they got out of high school. They married in Paris.

Thanks guys for reading my stories. You've been amazing! I'm working on and FFTL fanfic called there's no one in the world like Emliy. i may or may not post it depending on who's interested. You've been amazing. Sorry for the long wait.
-Alana