Blood Soaked Black Rose

Love Me, Hate Me, Then Love Me Again

Five Months Later
Kyler’s POV
I stared at the info that Dr. Xander had given me. I hadn't even considered it, but now I was. I needed to talk to someone who knew what I was like. Just as I was thinking about how wonderful that would be, J.D. came in my room.
“Hey.” He smiled coming over to me. I smiled at him.
“Hey.”
“So how are…what’s that?” I quickly sat on them.
“Nothing.”
“Yeah it is, what is it?”
“Nothing.” I repeated. He pushed me on the bed and grabbed it sitting on my arms which he had crossed on my chest. He read the pamphlet.
“You were Jeff’s bitch on the internet?” I pushed him hard and he fell on the floor. I stood up fuming.
“What’s your problem Joel? Hm? Do you think it’s fun to have a thirty year old sick psycho shove his dick up your ass when you’re four years old?”
“No…sorry…I was just…I don’t know…”
“Yeah, you don’t know. You could never know, so get the hell out.” I was crying.
“I’m sorry…”
“Sorry doesn’t change what you said.” He hugged me.
“I was just thinking out loud. I didn’t mean to say it.”
“Is that what you think? That I was Jeff’s bitch?”
“Uh…well…that’s kinda what it means.”
“No, Zakky is Eddie’s bitch…Will is Daddy’s bitch. I was not Jeff’s fucking bitch!”
“Fine.” J.D. sat quietly on my bed. I went to the kitchen angrily.
“What’s wrong kid?” Will asked.
“Nothing.”
“You sure?”
“I’m fine.” I got a soda. Will stopped me.
“You’re crying, Your eyes are red. And you look like you’re going to go die.”
“I’m not gonna kill myself.”
“Then what’s going on?”
“Can I go to a support group for victims of child porn and rape victims?” He gaped at me.
"Um…sure.” I smiled.
“Thank you so much Will!” I was closer to my stepfather than my actual father, but I guessed that was because he was around more. I had also confided in him about cutting. I went back to my room and decided I wasn’t mad at him anymore. I sat in his lap and sipped my soda. He took it and finished it then I kissed him, pushing him back on the bed.
“Can I show you something?”
“What?”
“Uh…blowjob? Handjob? Something?”
“Uh…all the above I guess…even the something.” I said. Even as I said it I was scared. I wanted to let J.D. do what he wanted. I wanted to be his bitch. Not Jeff’s. Not anymore. “I want to be your bitch J.D.”
“Really?”
“Yeah.”
“I love you.” He kissed me roughly.
“Hey babe, gentle and slow okay?”
“Oh, yeah sure.” He pulled his shirt off and then pulled off mine. I bit my lip. “You positive?” J.D. asked.
“Stop talking. Just do it. Don’t ask, just do. Oh, and just warn me before you enter me ‘kay?”
“Anything.” I felt him pull off my jeans and underwear. Then he kissed down my chest to my cock. He took me in his mouth.
“Oh my God!” I hissed. I got really hard, really fast. I hated the feeling of being turned on, but it was worth it. I came in his mouth and he swallowed then kissed me. I trusted that my brother and Eddie didn’t have anything.
“Stomach.” He ordered rolling my over.
“Already?”
“Mhm.” I felt myself tense all over. “You okay?”
“Yeah, I’m fine.”
“Do you want me to prepare you?”
“Uh…no…it’s okay. But it’s been like close to nine months since…”
“Okay.” I watched him coat himself as I bit my lip. “Here I go.” He pushed in really slowly. I had no clue what he was talking about…it didn’t hurt any less. I whimpered. “Kyler?”
“It hurts the same.”
“Relax.” He whispered. I did and told him to keep going. He slid in and the pain quickly faded. He made small gentle thrusts and hit a spot in me that felt amazing.
“Fuck, there.” He hit it every time then I felt him come inside me. He pulled on and laid next to me.
“See, it’s different.” I nodded ignoring the small throbbing.
“But just barely.”
“What do you mean?”
“Well…”
“Well?”
“I’m still bleeding.”
“That happens your first time or if you’re not used to it. Like after awhile and shit. But it doesn’t after that. And it feels great, doesn’t?”
“Yeah.” I kissed him and fell asleep in his arms.

COMMENTS PLZ? <3 U GUYS! YOU'RE SO AWESOME