Contagious

Chapter Four

Chapter Four

Aubree’s POV

The pink and green lights flashed around me as I walked nimbly across the sweaty dance floor. The air had a familiar scent: perspiration and ecstasy. My mouth curved into a smile as I pulled the thin black trench coat tighter around me. I was finally home.

As I weaved my way through the dancing crowd, my excitement grew larger. I couldn’t wait to get my hands on what I craved. What my body needed for survival alone. Something sweet. Something bold. Something I bargained for: Danger.

Finally, I reached my destination. A little side room where all of it was. All of the spark in the party, and all of the blood under my skin. This room was heaven, and I was the devil intruding. Or more specifically, invited by myself.

I slide the curtain back to find a true sight. Nothing. Perfect. Nothing was going on in the back room. No sex to break up, no fevers to bring down. Just the man I was looking for. The candy man himself.

I leaned my hand on the cracked molding of the red wall. “Hey,” I introduced seductively, like I’d known him for years. The boy, not much older than 23, looked back at me. He smirked.

“Hey,” he said back. He looked me up and down, “Can I help you?”

“I think you can,” I replied, biting my finger seductively. I giggled.

“What can I help you with?” he asked nervously me as I slowly approached him. I began to smile wider.

“Oh,” I started, “I don’t know.” I stopped about three centimeters from his face, looking up slightly at him. He didn’t move an inch. “You tell me.”

“Do you want something?” he asked. I chuckled.

“Let me ask you something,” I smiled. And with that, I pulled on the strap of the trench coat, making the belt unite, and the coat loosen. After the belt was off, I ripped off the coat itself, dropping it softly to the floor, revealing my low cut V-neck, upper thigh cut black dress. I smirked. “Do you want something?”

The boy chuckled as I moved in on him. He looked down at my exposed cleavage and chuckled nervously. I smiled and giggled in response. “Let’s make a deal,” I told him, “I’ll give you what you want.” I moved up and breathed softly in his ear, my lips grazing his skin like fire. “And you give me what I want.”

“You sure you wanna do that?” he asked me. I chuckled in his ear.

“Of course,” I mumbled, kissing under his lob gently. He moaned softly and pulled away. “Aww, are you scared?” I asked. He smirked. I moved in again. “Don’t worry,” I mumbled, “I won’t bite.”

And with that, I kissed his fiercely on the lips, bringing him as far over the edge as possible. He moaned as he kissed back, hard. I forced my tongue into his tightly closed mouth and played for about two minutes. And at the perfect moment, he leaned in to push me to the couch behind us. I resisted his push, and grabbed what I needed from his back pocket. The sweetest candy.

I pulled out quickly, smirked, and wiggled the bag in his face, “Thanks!” I giggled. and before he could respond, I slipped behind him and went through the curtain, mixing into my own little layer of Hell. Slipping a pill into my mouth, I lost myself in pure desire. Want took over, and my sex drive went through the roof. And when I found myself again, my eyes locked with something I craved.

A new candy I just had to get a taste of...