Helldone

Helldone 3/3

It was a beautiful night in London, we were at the party that our company had planned. It's being held in the most poplar club of London. Of course that day me and Lily went for shopping. I swear that girl lives only for shopping.

I was wearing a simple dark purple long dress, Lily was wearing a pink short dress with flowers designs on the back. She was the only one who was making my life a bit tasty. Smiling to me she went to grab some drinks. I stayed at the table watching the folks who were enjoying the music.

Just for a brief moment I thought I saw him again, I swear I was getting crazy. Wondering everyday what would have happened if I went that day with him for a coffee.

Lights were shining right in my eyes, making me shut my eyes a few times. I saw Lily far away from me, by the bar talking to a guy and waiting for the drinks. Another co-worker of the company join me. “Hey Anna, what's up? Why the long faces?” he smiled and grabbed my hand. “Oh no Drace, I can't dance” I protested. “Well it's about a damn time then, I'll teach you”.

We stood in the middle of the club and Drace started to lead me, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Lily was looking at me and giving me a thumbs up. I laughed and felt a bit more comfortable. “See it wasn't that bad” he said.

After a few more dances Drace stop “How about I get some drinks and we'll dance later?” he asked nicely. “It's fine with me” I said. He left to go to the bar to get some drinks, I was about to walk to the table where I was sitting with a few others. “Do you mind if I ask you to dance with me?” someone asked me.

I didn't need to turn around to see who it was, I knew who it was. “You...” I said, I couldn't believe my own eyes. “Yes me... and if I'm remembering correctly, you promised me a coffee” he smiled. “But right now you're asking me for a dance” I smirked. “Well... how about a dance first and then a coffee?” he smiled playfully. I couldn't help but give myself to his arms.

“I thought you weren't a party person?” I asked him “Hmmm no, I'm here because of you” he whispered against my lips. “Me? Are you stalking me Mr Valo?” I tried to ask seriously, but felt it with a smile. “Yes, you see... after that day I didn't see you. I thought why not me going to you” we started to dance. “I'm glad you did” I looked in his eyes. “You're very hard one Anna, but I can't help going after you” he kissed me.

A flash broke our kiss, I looked up and saw Lily holding a camera “Lily...” I whined. “Oops.. we have paparazzi here” Ville joked. I turned my attention back to Ville.

“So... how about that coffee?” he asked me again, so sensually. “I don't know if I have some time right now” I looked away. “Oh no, you not gonna do that to me again woman” Ville pulled me away from the club. “Ville, I don't think any café is open right now at this time” I whined. “Well I'm sure there is some coffee in my hotel” he never stopped dragging me. “In your hotel?” I asked, he stopped and looked at me. “Don't worry I don't bite, unless you ask for it” he smiled.

We left the club to go to his hotel room, Ville ordered some coffee and for the first time in 2 years we started to talk. About everything, school, jobs, family, what we like and hate, music and movies...

It felt good to sleep between his arms, don't think right away that I slept with him. I'm not someone that would sleep with a man they new just for a few hours. Even though it's been 2 years since we met, but we didn't talk more than a few hours. That was of course not enough...

After that day, I promised to Ville that I would call him and let him in... by that I mean he understand that I wasn't pushing him away. Now... even if I wanted to I couldn't. He became a part of my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
That was it folks... I hope this short story....
comment please...and maybe it would gave me a new idea's