‹ Prequel: Starlight (book 3)

Skylight (book 4)

Preface-
I stood under the sky, wondering who would have thought that vampires, the highly intellegent, quick minded never ill creatures, could become insane? Five years it's been since I've seen Maeve and Nadir die, and yet I still felt the same way ever since I saw their deaths. My heart hasn't recovered at all. And now I stood frozen and watched as my insanity began to approach me.
The battle was raging around me, but I couldn't tell who was winning. How could I? So many strange things, hallucinations, voices, everything that would end a human up in the hospital or an insane asylum has been occuring in my head and around me. How could I focus on the battle, one that involved everyone I hold dear, when there were too many distractions to count?
I assumed - no, I knew that my insanity, approaching me now, would take me to my death. Such a sweet smile it had... how often have I stared death in the face? One... two, three four, too many to count. But this was it. The final time I would stare into death's warm, comforting eyes. There was no escaping this kind of death. No escape...

This time, it would take me.

Well, we have reached the final of the Moonlight Series. I want to thank all of those who have stuck with this story and all the characters all the way through to the end, and I hope you enjoy this book and the way it ends.