Seize the Day

Brian To The Rescue

"HE did WHAT!?!" Clare shrieked. I nodded hollowly, touching my lips. I was still numb from his kiss, yet I could still feel the effect he left on me. Zacky sat at my side, rubbing my shoulders. "It's ok sweet heart. We're still here for you." He smiled brightly, shaking me encouragingly. I buried my face in his chest, wanting tears to flow, but nothing came. Just dry sobs. There was a knock at the door. I looked up to see Brian standing there, shocked as hell. "What's..." But he trailed off when Nixie shook her head. "Oh." He said simply. "I guess this isn't the time..." WE all cocked our heads in interest. "What Brian?" Clare asked, putting a hand on his shoulder. HE sighed.

"Well, I guess if you want to know...I talked to our agent. He wants us to have an opening act. Someone no body knows..." He smiled widely when it clicked in our heads, all of us making an 'o' shape with our mouths. "BRIAN!" I screamed, running over to hug my brother. He chuckled, wrapping his giant, tattooed arms around me. "Now, why were you crying?" Oh shit. What was I going to tell him. I didn't even think about this! "She had the flashback." Zacky said quietly. At this, Brian pulled me against him tighter. "I'm sorry sweety. I know how hard that was for you to get through." Usually wen he says this, I flip out. Yelling at him with a "NO YOU DON'T" But for some reason, I couldn't. I didn't know why. All I knew was that I was beyond happy. Exstatic even.

I was going on tour with my big brother, and my eight best friends. Zacky, Johnny, Matt, Brian, Gaby, Nixie, Clare, Jimmy... Oh shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
aw. aint that sweet. :) but oh dear... :/

--[]iSinderella Plague