My Submission Is Your Addiction

4

'I can't even hear you over our table' I read the text from Jon, before glancing around the table and hearing Rachel's loud voice and the other three's laughter.

'I know, it's so loud!' I texted back.

'About the date. Is tomorrow good? Maybe a late movie or something?'

'Yeah, my parents aren't strict at all. Pretty much, no rules, so anything's good.'

'Mine normally are, but it's been kind of hectic lately, so I could get away with anything.'

I was texting a reply when I got another text.

'Shit, I think they're onto us.' It was from Jon. I was about to ask 'Who?' when I noticed the silence lingering in the air. I slowly looked up and to the right. Rachel, Spencer, Brendon, and Ryan were all looking at us. I smiled a little and glanced around.

"What'cha doin, guys?" Brendon asked leaning over on the table, looking highly interested.

"Nothing." I said in the same tone.

"Mhmm." he frowned, and snapped his fingers. Jon slid his phone back in his pocket fast when mine was snatched out of my hands.

"What the fuck?" I asked quickly.

"When Brendon snaps his fingers, you always put up your guard." Jon explained.

"Thanks for the warning." I mumbled sarcastically.

"It's not my fault that Ryan's abnormally fast and always knows what Brendon wants!"

"That's what she said!" Rachel cut in, earning glares from both Brendon and Ryan.

"A date!?" Brendon gasped scrolling through messages, "And sexual hinting?!" he gasped again.

"What?" Spencer laughed pulling the phone from his hands. Brendon slapped his hand and grabbed it back. Ryan leaned over his shoulder to read them.

"Anything's good." Brendon mimicked batting his eyelashes.

"I could get away with anything." Ryan said throwing in a smile and bouncing his eyebrows.

I pulled my phone out of Brendon's hands and popped out the battery before snapping it back in and pocketing it.

"Dude! She's like as fast as Ryan!" Spencer laughed as Brendon gaped at his now empty hands and Ryan frowned.

I smirked as the bell rang.

---

"Listen." I heard someone breathe and felt a face planted against the back of my neck, "About this weekend-" I was about to ask who it was when I turned around and was pressed against a wall.

"-I think-" I cut them off by shoving them. I looked up horrified to discover it was Travis. I almost screamed -almost- and sprinted to Rachel's car. Just my luck, she wasn't there yet. I saw Spencer and Ryan getting into Spencer's car and sprinted over, pushing Ryan out of the way and sliding in the passenger seat.

"Out." Ryan pouted pointing at the ground.

"Ryan, shut up." I whispered.

"No, Bad." he said bopping me on the nose, "Out."

"Ryan, what the fuck?" Spencer laughed.

"Shut up." I groaned as I saw Travis headed over. I climbed over the thing in between the seats and into the back, pushing down the locks.

"Do you need a ride?" Spencer asked.

"No, just get in." I said quickly. He looked at me confused for a second, then Travis reached the car.

"Hey, Dale." he spoke.

"Dale's not home right now!" I whined.

"Obviously, cause she's here." he sighed. Ryan closed his door, as did Spencer, and Spencer locked the doors with the little control. I could hear them talking outside the car and when I heard Spencer asking him to not bang up the car I slowly popped up the lock. I unclicked the door as Travis raised his voice and pushed it open before sprinting deeper into the parking lot. I glanced back to see Travis catching up quickly. I weaved through cars, hoping to loose him, and was practically running in circles. I glanced back one last time and smacked into someone, earning an 'oomph'. I looked up and saw Pete and his girlfriend. This just isn't my day, is it?

"Anyway." Travis said pushing me into the nearest car, which happened to be a nice black mustang with tinted windows. I heard Hana ask something and Pete mumbled 'No, it's his girlfriend' as a response. I gagged inwardly and tried to slide away from his grasp. He just pushed me against the car further. I was so close to hitting him when the car alarm went off. Thank, God! He jumped in surprise and I had enough time to sprint back towards Rachel's car, which she was luckily getting into. I jumped into the passenger seat and she looked at me surprised before starting up the car and pulling out.