My Submission Is Your Addiction

9

“So, do you want to hang out again?” Jon asked casually walking up next to me, causing me to jump.

“Uh, when?”

“I don’t know, when are you free?”

“Uh,” I said slowly thinking through any commitments I may have made for tonight,
“Whenever.” I shrugged.

“You okay?” he asked finally.

“Yeah, I just still am not feeling too great.”

“Well, if you’re feeling up to it by tonight, maybe we can hang out again.” He shrugged.

“Maybe.”

---

So, we may have gone back to Jon’s house after school, and his grandma may have been taking a nap while his brother, parents, and grandpa were out, and we may have ended up having sex on his bed.

Actually, we did.

As much as the flashbacks came, I pushed them away. I can’t let Daniel’s stupid antics get in the way of mine and Jon’s sex. If I don’t have sex with Jon, he won’t care to hang out with me.

---

“You are aware that Jon totally was a virgin, correct?” Brendon asked the next day at lunch. I froze and looked over at Jon, who was rolling his eyes.

“What?” I choked.

“I was just kidding, wanted to see how you’d react.”

“You’re a dork.” Jon stated before glancing back at Brendon and squinting, “What makes you think we’ve even had sex anyway?”

“You’re kind of a whore, Jon.”

“I am not.” He snapped turning red. Rachel started laughing a little.

“Hey, Dale, Mrs. Morris wants to see us about that project.” Someone said grabbing onto my arm. I froze, before glancing up at Travis. I considered putting up a fight. I’m tired and I want to enjoy my lunch, but the look he was giving me told me that would be a bad idea.
I nodded before turning back to my table, “I gotta go.” I mumbled standing up and not meeting their eyes. I allowed Travis to pull me out of the cafeteria only wincing once when his fingers dug into my arm.

“Don’t act like that around your friends when I talk to you.” He snapped squeezing tighter,
“Got it?”

I nodded, not really understanding what I did wrong.

“Now, we’re gonna go for a little drive.” He stated, putting an arm around my waist and guiding me out of the building.

“When will this end?” I breathed out miserably.

“What?” He snapped grabbing my jaw and turning my head towards him.

“Where are we going?” I lied.

“It doesn’t matter. You don’t need to know.” He emphasized as he opened his car door and pushed me in.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. I want to right more, but my mind has stopped working due to exhaustion. This is all I can get out of myself for now.