Status: Summer will revive this story!!

Innocently Guilty

Understanding

Image

"Hunny, I'm going out, okay?"

"Okay mom, have fun on your date." I said with little enthusiasm

Her head popped into my room. Her face was sketched with a frown. “I know you don't like me going out on all these dates, but I think moving on is better then doing nothing." She wanted me to understand, but I could not.

"Yeah mom, okay. I may not like it but I sure as hell aren’t going to stop ya." She cringed. I use to not use any "foul" language, until about 4 months ago. She does not like it, but were on terms. As long as she dates random people, I am going to act how I like.

"Your father has moved on, so can I." she said. Then glancing at my clock rushed her last sentence out, "oh, I'm late. Ok well sweetie I love you. Stay safe and sleep soon. I'll be back before 1 o'clock." She leaned down and kissed my head, then scampered out of my room. I stayed in my position, waiting until I heard the reassuringly car door slam, and the tires squishing the rocks under them.

"Finally." I turned in my seat, and then flashed my computer on. I was now drumming my fingers on the computer desk, waiting impatiently for the Internet to load. I then glanced at the clock and it read 8:47. Humph. She will not be out as long as usual, must mean she is thinking it will not go well. What can you expect when you make a date with a guy from a coffee shop that same day you meet them. She will never learn. You cannot just go out with people you do not know. Then my computer spoke out:

Message waiting

Hearts_drug : Hey baby, how are you?

My heart raced as I saw his name pop up. He clearly was my hearts drug. I breathed in then set my fingers to work. The loud clicking as every key clicked down sounded too loud.

Desired.One.Jack!! I am fantastic now! How are you?

This went on for about an hour and a half. When he said brb, I quickly changed and looked over my to my clock. It is glowing red numbers told me it was 10:20. I had plenty of time, to do whatever. I quickly looked in the mirror to see how I looked. The bra made my chest look good, the black cami over it played well with my body, and the white booty shorts matched with everything else. I let my hair down, so that each blond strain lay past my shoulders. It had that sexy, messed up look. I applied a little lip-gloss, and more eyeliner. Then grabbed my heart necklace, and slung it over my head. I then heard the POP saying he IM-ed me. I flopped down onto the seat and read:

Hearts_drug : I'm all set up. You? :D

I quickly ran my hand through my hair, looked back at the mirror, and turned back to the screen, happy with my appearance. Then typed:

Desired.One. : Yeah Hun, I'm all set.

Then in the corner of the screen a small screen popped up. I quickly enlarged it, and leaned forward. Adjusting my camera a little, I then turned to look at him. He was full of smiles, as was I. His short brown hair looked very tempting. As usual, his shirt lay amiss, and a pair of boxers lay upon his tan skin. After soaking in his looks, I focused on his facial expression to me. He looked just as I did.

"Wow baby, you look good. But if I were there now, you wouldn't be wearing that." He said in a matter-of-fact kind of tone. My face turned into utter confusion.

"Why? Is this not good enough?" I said this while I pushed my breast together, making them seep out a bit. He moved a little closer to the screen.

"No, no. I'm simply stating that you wouldn't be wearing anything at all." I put on a fake gasp as he finished telling me this.

"Oh, to bad your not here." I said in a sad way, pouting cause I knew he could not resist that face. His eyes widened, his muscles flexed.

"You sure I can't have a little something, even though I'm not there." He looked so eager and sad. How can you resist that?

"Hmmm, okay hold on." I smiled seductively then jumped out of view. Then walked over to my stereo, and put on I'm bringing sexy back. He suddenly heard it and smiled. I pushed the chair away form the camera view, and angled it a little bit up. “Ready?"

He looked so excited; all he could muster was a nod in the yes motion. I giggled.

I leaned down and rubbed my smooth long legs from the bottom to my short button. I unbuttoned it and slid it off, in beat with the song. I kicked them off my foot, and snapped my thong. He made a faint sound. I turned around and leaned down, and slapped my butt, right in front of his face. I started laughing, but he could not hear. I bent my head down, and slipped the necklace off. I turned around and crossed my arms at the end of my cami. It slowly slipped up, and then off. I saw his hands go off the table edge and to his boxers. Then I could not help it and burst out laughing. He then laughed to but continued down there. I walked out of view and slapped the off button on my stereo. I threw on my cami, shorts, and a hoodie. I pushed the chair back in view and plopped down. I grabbed my sexy, but helpful, glasses and shoved them up to my eyes. I smiled, then asked, "So, how’s your penis?"

He laughed then said, "Oh its long and hard, but I think it's getting better. Sophie...I love you so much." He smiled, then kissed the screen, at the exact same time I did. I blushed.

"As do I love you, Jack."

At 12:45, I said farewell, and climbed into my bed. No less then 5 minutes later, I heard a key in the door, and noisy footsteps. I closed my eyes, and listened. As usual, she came in and checked to see if I was sleeping.

"No, don't worry she's asleep." I heard her attempting to whisper. She was clearly drunk. Still, this was no new news. I sighed quietly.

Then a gruffy voice said, "Ah she looks just like you...sexy!” My mouth turned in disgust, then I heard my mother giggling as she shut the door. When I heard the creaking of my mother’s bed, I turned on my back, and whispered to myself. "I will not, end up like her. Never will I fall in love with a complete stranger. I will be different."
♠ ♠ ♠
ehh...its a new story, im just testing it out, we shall see how it turns out. :P
the usual
comment, , subscribe, criticize, exc, exc.
love
chrissy