Status: Summer will revive this story!!

Innocently Guilty

Whats wrong with you?

Image

Jeremy's POV
*****************

I ditched my friends, furious for them doing that to Sophie. I left to go find Sophie, Davy, and Lauren, but they were not anywhere at the normal beach. I then remembered Sophie once talking about their favorite, secluded place. I quickly drove there, hoping I could still hang with them instead.

I parked and got out, smiling when I saw two figures on the beach. i ran over, dropping my shit next to Davy's. Lauren and him were sitting there, distracted. I finally waved at them and they took out their music.

"Hey, where is Sophie?" I asked, looking around at the empty beach. Lauren and Davy said hi and looked around.

"Er, she went in the water after hugging a fat, slimy guy," Lauren said laughing at the thought. I confusedly looked around, searching through the rough waves for a blond head. Davy stood up, getting nervous.

"Those waves are really rough guys. Do you see her?" Davy said desperately looking around. I felt my heart race, as we all ran down to the water edge. Lauren started to cry, and I tried making her be quiet as I tried listening for a scream or plea for help. Nothing. I told Davy to run down the beach with Lauren to the left, I went to the right.

"Wait guys. The currents to the right, this way. Hurry! Keep your eyes peeled!" I began to sprint desperately searching the huge waves, and oceanfront. Where was she? What happened?

"There she is!" Davy hollered pointing to a disfigured figure being washed. I sprinted over, clasping her body between my hands before the water brought her back. I dragged her up a little, and then pounded on her chest, letting water spill out. I motioned Davy to quickly give her air, while I pushed down after.

"Come on Sophie, breath dammit," I yelled, letting Davy breathe in again. I let Davy take over, and I gave her mouth-to-mouth. Water spilled out and her eyes opened. Her lungs filled with air, and I collapsed besides her, thanking the lord, she was alive. Lauren attacked her in a hug while they both apologized repeatedly for not hearing her.

"I'm fine. Thanks guys." she sputtered out some more water, barfing it all up. She looked over at me and I just continued to breathe, letting my body calm down. We all got up and quickly walked back to their stuff, where I forced her to drink a bunch of water. She lay down and I sat next to her. Lauren and Davy went to go get more waters from my car, and I was happy fro the time alone.

"Don't you ever do that again," I said sternly, letting my hand rub her back. She looked up at me and scoffed.

"Yes, I did it on purpose, obviously." I looked at her and smiled. I brushed her hair out from her face, then laid down next to her, just staring at her.

"Fair enough. Just I was afraid I would loose you," I mumbled as she moved closer. "I am so sorry about the guys from earlier, they are dickheads."

She stared at me, and just smiled. I closed my eyes, letting some sun warm me. I felt her wrap my hands around her waist. I laughed when she snuggled in closer. I kissed her forehead, and sighed with relief.

"Some people are getting comfy," Lauren said bringing back four waters. I blushed, afraid what they would think seeing were technically stepsiblings. Sophie did not though. She forcefully kissed me, much to my surprise. Davy and Lauren eughed us, then went near the waters edge to build a sandcastle.

Sophie would not stop, even when I tried. She was on top of me, and moved urgently. I pushed her off, and questioned her.

"I really want you right now," Sophie said trying to kiss me again. I held her at a distance.

"You almost died, and you want to have sex?" I said shocked.

"Yes. Exactly my point. I almost died, and I need to make sure I am good. In addition, you look so good right now. Please...?" I looked at her as if she was crazy. She began to pull off her bikini top, and I quickly stopped her.

"Your in shock or something. Is something going on? You know you can tell me?" I sat up as she got up and paced. She grabbed all her crap together quickly.

"I'm perfectly fine. If you won't fulfill my needs, I'll get someone else too," she said as she stormed off. I quickly and easily grabbed her arm, spinning her towards me. I kissed her softly, and stared at her.

"Why are you doing this? Is it about Jack? I love you, Sophie. Come on, let's talk," I said, feeling so weird saying I loved her. I smiled, and she slapped me across the face. My eyes grew and I watched her leave.

"What the hell?" I said, totally confused as to what was going on. I deny a girl sex and she freaks out? Lauren and Davy questioned me when they saw she was gone, and I just stared. I drove them back home, Davy feeling awkward once Lauren left. I left Davy once I reached my floor, and went inside, looking for Sophie. There was a note on her bed that read:

I am so sorry for earlier at the beach. I have no idea what overcame me. I am at Starbucks to check on the status of my job. Be back at eight if all goes well. Love, Sophie.

It was six thirty now, and I frowned. I showered, changed and went to bed, dead tired. I kept having dreams of Sophie drowning. I would wake up in sweat, just to fall back asleep. This time I woke up from a door slamming. It was twelve at night, and I cautiously grabbed my baseball bat. I opened my door, and walked into the hallway.

There was Sophie clinging to some thirty-year-old man, drunk as fuck. I lowered my bat, and cleared my throat.

"Sir, I think you need to leave. Your are currently messing around with a minor, and I will not hesitate to call the cops if you continue," I said confidently. Sophie glared at me, as did the man.

"Who is this little kid, honey bear?" He asked Sophie, who smiled.

"My brother, sorry. Lets go to my room," she said leading him towards it. I stepped in front of them and raised my bat.

"Get the fuck out of my house before I call the police," I warned, pushing them backwards. he slammed me into the wall quickly. I swung my bat at his face as he punched me in the mouth. I tasted blood, and then swung it at his cock. He fell to the ground in pain and I looked at Sophie.

"Get in your fucking room Sophie," I snarled, pissed at what she had done. She whimpered, and quickly walked in. I dropped my bat, and dragged the man into the elevator. I pushed one and let it close. I stormed back into Sophie's room, furious tremendously.

"What the fuck is wrong with you? He was like thirty-five! Sophie something is wrong with you right now. Go take a shower, and go to bed. NOW!" I said feeling like her parent. She stumbled into the shower, and then quickly got dressed. I watched her get into bed then I left for my room after checking the front door to make sure it was locked.

I heard her get up, and walk into my room. "Jeremy I am so sorry. Please forgive me?" Sophie asked, standing in my doorway from the bathroom.

"Go to your room Sophie. Not tonight. I'll talk to you when your sober enough to understand what you just did." I heard her leave, sobbing quietly. Of course, I wanted her to go to bed with me, but I needed to be forceful. I wanted to know what was going on with her, and me letting her get what she wants would not work.
♠ ♠ ♠
crap i know
i ahd no idea what to do
its really the next two chapters that will be the best
nice jeremys pov this chapter
i wonder why sophies all acting up... bum bum bum jack maybe? isnt he suppose to be coming tomorrow night, O_O
oh and the next two chaps r the last two, maybe a third for a epilouge, no..... nvm, yeah just 2 chaps left. FINALLLY i really dont like this story.... i want it done already!!!!!!!!
well comment if u like