Status: Summer will revive this story!!

Innocently Guilty

Pain then a Promise

A resounding slap ringed forth. I gasped as my face stung. I looked back up at Jack, terrified. I gulped some air, slowly putting my hands to my face.

“I-I am s-so s-s-sorry,” I stumbled over my words as he glared.

“I knew you wee cheating on me, you bitch. Fucking cunt,” he spat, slapping me again, in the same place. I whimpered softly. He licked my cheek, licked my lips, then kissed me. I pushed him off, shocked.

“W-What are y-you doing?” I stuttered, confused.

“Oh, you might be cheating on me, but I still want what I came to get,” he snarled, kissing me roughly again. I felt his hands rip my fishnets, big circles now where my inner thighs were. He bent down biting my thighs harshly. I saw his head get lost under my skirt and I howled in pain as I felt teeth down there.

I quickly pushed him away, rolling of the bed, stumbling for the door. He grabbed my ankles, and I fell down, head colliding with the door. I reached for my head but he clasped both my arms together with his hands.

“Why do you all have to ruin it? You always fight too,” he grumbled dragging me into the bathroom. I heard him lock the door as he roughly threw me down. He then ripped out the toilet with a hammer he had brought in. He shoved it against the door, as water sprayed out. He turned on the shower, then threw me in roughly.

I began to cry, apologizing over and over again. The hot water stung where it landed, but he handcuffed one arm to the railing connected by the shower and the over ay up to the showerhead. I felt the make-up running down my face, with the water and my tears.

He got in across from me, whipping his dick out as I was forced to watch him get excited again. I was disgusted but every time I looked away he would punch my face against the wall. My lips were cracked and bleeding. The shower was blocked off by the spurting toilet with one of those glass walls.

I opened my mouth to let my tongue caress my bleeding lip but found a lengthy object coming in instead. I almost gagged from the sudden entrance and from the liquid filling in my mouth. I saw him laugh in pleasure as I cried. He would thrust my head up and down when I wouldn’t. I eventually learned to do what he said.

I was on my knees, my arm that was hooked to the high up showerhead was in pain from the distance. It obviously showed, as he pulled his penis out of my sore mouth.

“Oh, babe. Does that hurt?” He asked bending lower so he was face to face with me. I glared at him, through my tears and spit in his face. Some of his cum came back at him. He growled and mumbled incoherent words. I felt my arm being uncuffed, then a sharp jolt of unwanted pain.

I screamed loudly until soap was shoved in, making me want to choke. My arm was free, but it was broken. I cried and cried in pain, wanting to hold my arm with the cuffed other one. I watched through blurry eyes as his pants fell. I felt my skirt ripped off, falling in between my legs. Soon an object well known with my mouth journeyed down there.

I bit the soap as my screams filled the air. He pushed farther and farther as I cried. I saw blood spilling out, landing onto my ripped skirt. I looked down through my screams as he ripped my tank top in half, his mouth landing on my quivering breasts.

I cried and cried for Jeremy, but it only made him even more furious. He would bite, scratch, and thrust. I tried to move my broken arm, but it only slapped against the glass wall. My hand slid down it as my screams pierced the air.

“Please, please stop. I love you, Jack. I love jack, not the worthless Jeremy. Jack I want to marry you, and have kids, and fuck all the time. Please, s-stop,” I screamed through the soap. He stopped squeezing my nipple and looked up at me.

My head lay against the back shower wall, drenched, bleeding from earlier, and etched in pain. My breasts were heaving, and my vagina was still bleeding. I looked lazily down at him, trying to give a small smile but only a quiver came out.

“You love me do you?” He asked, moving his lips up to mine. I let him kiss me, as I held back screams. He ran the kisses down my jaw, back over my breast, and surrounding my nipple. He sucked on it tightly, and I forced out a groan instead of a scream of pain. He removed his dick, but smiled.

He got up and moved behind me, pushing me forward a little so he could fit. My arm cuffed to the side bar clinked along it. He shoved it in, as my head went under the building water. I was pushed back and forth, my left arm, that was cuffed, moving back and forth along the railing. I felt that hole begin to bleed, more sperm also spilling out.

Why couldn’t I die? I began to keep my mouth under the water, trying to drown, but he soon realized. He would pick me up by my breast, as he humped me. The tub was full of water, blood, and sperm. My tears wee still falling, though I didn’t know how.

I regretted coming. I regretted my note to Jeremy. I regretted ever talking to Jack. I regretted ever not listening to my mother. I regretted my parent’s divorce. I regretted everything.

I gave up. I didn’t want to try struggling, physically or mentally. I let it wash over me, like the water on my back. After this there was no point in living, though I doubted I would be here after this.

“I’m not going to get out of this alive, am I?” I asked simply, when he raised my body up, head coming out from under the water. He paused for a second, and laughed.

“No, no you are not,” he laughed, beginning to push harder. I just nodded, letting my blond hair cover up my pained, non-crying face.

* * *

I reached the house, soaking in the looks. I could imagine a little blond girl running around the yard, with Richard and her mom, Lindsay laughing behind her. It was a one story, plain, but nice house. I had always had nice things, but this simple house seemed so much roomier then an apartment, suite, or anything else I had been in.

I ran up the creaking stairs, pushing open the door, but being quiet. I walked down the hallway, listening for screams, yelling, or any sign of life. I walked farther and my feet squished. I looked down to see water spilling out of a room. The bathroom I supposed.

I could feel steam rolling through the cracks, when I inched closer. Water was spilling out quickly. I tried the handle, but no luck. I frowned, and ran to the kitchen, looking for anything to break it down.

There was nothing of use, but a statue in the corner of he room. I frowned at the leprechaun who was in an apron, and picked him up, running back to the doorway.

“Come on, be safe Sophie. Hopefully, I’m lucky,” I mumbled, not chuckling at the irony of it all I raised the statue above my head, which hurt, because it was so heavy. I threw it down on the door handle, it easily falling off. Water began spilling out, and I shoved the door open. Water slammed against me, knocking me backwards, into a room. I felt glass stab through my arm as I got up, spitting water out of my mouth.

A piece of a beer bottle was stuck in my arm, but I ignored it. I got up, grabbed one of the bottles and walked forward, eyes on the bathroom door. I stepped out of the room and got punched in the stomach. I fell over, crawling away quickly. I stood up to see a guy in boxers, smiling menacingly.

“So, you must be the famous Jeremy, eh?” He said walking towards me. I felt my arm bleeding, but just left it be while I glared at him.

“Oh and you must be the asshole, Jack,” I spat, smirking at him. He launched forward tackling me to the ground. I dropped the bottle when I hit the ground, it breaking into pieces. I threw punches at him, as he did too.

I kneed him, and backed up, grabbing a few pieces of glass. I watched him stumble up, holding his crotch. I thought back to my pitching days, concentrating on his face. I began to hurtle the glass, even if it sliced my hands open. One made impact to his eye. He fell to the floor, screaming as I kicked him. I took the state that was in huge chunks and threw one at his head.

I saw him become unconscious as his eye bled. I ran into the bathroom, the water rushing around me. I jumped forward, pulling back the glass screen. Sophie lay there, barely looking alive. Her left arm was handcuffed to a side railing; her right was bent in an ugly shape. There was blood all around her, and I felt my heart break when she looked at me. It was because it was as if she wasn’t even looking at me. Like she could not process it.

I bent down, turning off the water, and then grabbed her face gently. She flinched at the contact and I began to cry. She looked up at me, blank faced. Then she gave me a small smile. I smiled back, holding her beaten body to me, as an ambulance rushed forward.

I leaned in to kiss her, but she shook her head limply.

“I need… I need to rinse my mouth out before anything else goes in there,” she said sloppily. I frowned, growing angry but she smiled. “I can now successfully deep throat a banana better than before, there’s a plus.” I stared at her in awe, and then I laughed.

“Sophie, I am so glad your not even worse than this. I should kill him right now! But, I love you. Sophie, to me its not just a physical attraction, I love you more than that. I want… I want to get married, have kids, and live in a cute little house. I want these things with you. But can you promise me one thing?” I asked caressing her face as the ambulance people rushed forward. She looked worn out, so I wanted to end it quickly.

“Mhm?”

“Could you not go on the computer for awhile?”
♠ ♠ ♠
WHALA!!!
It is finally over.
THANK THE LORD!!!!!!
I actually didn't mind this here chapter, got to write some good stuff
;DDDDDD
so happy i got this done before school
Wow quite a few more subscribes, well comment.... please? but ur 2 reads from 100, so if u do that for me... nvm, ;DDDDDDD
well bye jeremy and sophie... ;]

I HAVE OTHER ACTIVE STORIES, way better then this

slash= when in love forced to part
alex evans/ alex gaskarth/all time low/ student/teacher- an unimaginable school dream
incest= incest is a way of life
THE REV- the rev is dead

;] they are all good, please read? also have a sequel to out of no whee up, ;DDDD

THANKS FOR READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3