Status: Summer will revive this story!!

Innocently Guilty

Changed

Image

Shush girl, shut your lips. Do the Helen Keller, and talk with your hips!

With a start, I woke up to my clock radio going off. I sat up, Indian style, and stretched my arms. It was eight o'clock, and I had a hour till work. I got up, and glanced at the mirror as I passed it. I looked like I just had sex. Eh...whatever. I opened the door, and started to walk toward the kitchen, having to pass the living room. I rounded the sharp edged wall, to see a muscular, and tall guy on the couch watching the morning news. I stopped to a halt under the arch of the living room entrance. I guess in his peripheral vision he saw an outline of someone, because he quickly jumped up and grabbed my waist. It looked as if this stranger still had a hangover. As his foul breath pressed on my neck, and his chapped lips went eagerly searching for mine, I quickly ducked, and ran towards the kitchen. I could still feel as though someone's eyes studied my behind. My ears soon heard a plump on the couch.

As I entered the kitchen, I saw my dearest mother slumped onto a chair. She had thrown on a white robe hastily. I walked over to the coffee pot, and poured a cup, added the necessities, then went to set it under her drooping face. I turned back around and went to open the fridge. It was utterly bare. All that was in there were a half empty (half full in some people's opinions) milk jug, a small case of butter, three eggs, and my last remaining Monster. I picked it up, popped it open, and took a large swig of it. The cold feeling it entranced upon me when it slid down my throat was ecstatic. I stumbled over to the medicine cabinet, popped the lid to the Advil, slipped two out, and laid them next to my mother's coffee. I then proceeded to sit opposite of her.

She looked up. “I’m sorry Soph. I..."She took the Advil, and a minor sip of coffee.

"It's alright Mom. You cannot help it. Though, none of these guy's deserves you." I forced a smile, thinking of all the screwed up guys she has brought home.

"You are so sweet, hunny." She smiled then continued to drink her coffee. I took another sip, and then carried it with me through the living room, heading towards my room. The big oaf was asleep on the sofa. I gave a piercing look in his direction, and continued on to my room. I drank a little more, and then went to find a towel, and a outfit for today. Once I had found it, I reached for my phone on my bedside table. Then sent a text to Jack saying I'm going to work after I shower, and more.

RE:Getting ready: Jack: take a pic and send it to me? :D ily, ttyl

I then quickly texted back:

RE,RE: Getting ready: Sophie: Ha Ha no. & ily2, ttys

I took my shower, thinking about Jack, and my Mothers problems. Then slipped out, wrapped the towel around me, hooking it below my arm. I made my way out into the hallway, looking down to make sure I did not trip over the crack between the hard wood floor and the wet tiles. I started to hear a ruckus in my mother’s room; curious I changed my direction to my mother’s room. I cracked the door open to see the man on her, her fighting to escape but him ripping clothes off. My eyes widened. Several beer bottles had been strewn across the floor. My mom was crying. As in terms she was...being raped. I threw down my old clothes, and slammed the door open. He looked up to see me. It could not have been a worse time...me in a towel. But I couldn't stand there and watch my mom be raped. I stormed over, raising my hand to slap his face, like in those drama movies. He grabbed my wrist and threw me next to my mom, taking the towel off. He groaned happily. Suddenly it was very cold. I felt him rubbing on me. My mom's pants loud. He was very intently working on me. He entered me and I screamed. He laughed evilly at my discomfort. In my pain, I did not notice as two bottles slammed over his head. His horrid face with confusion fell onto me. I gasped as all his weight was pushed on me. His head on my breast, and penis was still in my vagina. My mom had her robe on, still crying, and shoved him to the floor. I continued to lie there gulping for air.

"I…oh my god. Hunny...I am such a fool. How could I have done this? I'm a terrible mother." My thoughts were indeed she was, but I could not watch her face contorted in a terrible way. I picked up my towel, strung it across me, and hugged her. Instead of more sobs she said:

"You’re going to your dad's, okay. I do not want you here for now. I enrolled in a therapy class. To help me with my…erm…problems." Her tears were quickly falling on my head. I did not want to go but had no choice.

I got dressed, packed all my clothes, makeup, and other stuff. I was just about to walk out my room, and doubled back for my laptop. Threw it in my bag, and walked out, locking my door as I went. When I came out, I saw her dressed and packed, the man gone. I did not ask questions. She looked a mess.

"I'll drop you off at your fathers, I've already called him and told him what’s going on. He said it is okay. I am going to Nevada for the therapy. It will be for half a year. This house will be locked." She managed to say this with the utmost authority.

I stared at her blankly. “But mom that's so far away. I mean from Florida to Nevada is so far."

"I know that, but I'll keep in touch. I've already made my airport arrangements."

We got into the car, and had a silent drive to my dad's Flat. She got my bag out of the backseat, and set it next to me. She looked down at me and she looked ashamed of herself. Her eyes started to twinkle at the corners. I gave her a hug and a kiss across her sticky cheek. Then I whispered, “It’s not your fault,” into her ear.

She simply shook her head back and forth, denying that statement. I sighed and watched her get back in the car, make an illegal U-turn, and drive out of site. I flipped out my cell and texted to Jack, of this mornings events. Of course, he flipped out. After five minutes of explaining to Jack, I called sick into Starbucks. Looked up and made my way to the staircase entrance. Something always goes wrong when you are most happy.
♠ ♠ ♠
second chapter.
uhmm..i did get a little...no a lot out of hand there
sorry for those who read it and were disappointed, Nikki was pressuring me into writing.
uhmm..rate,comment, read,subscribe
love
chrissy