Status: Summer will revive this story!!

Innocently Guilty

New

Image

I picked up my bag, and slung it over my back. I trotted up to the tall, fancy building, walked through one of those revolving doors, and shoved my hand in my pocket searching for the info my mom handed to me.

"Holy Mackerel. Why the hell it so far up?" The wrinkled, tear dropped, ripped paper contained the room number, 704. So seventh floor, ughh. "I mean really." I looked to the little sign by a secretary desk. “There are 10 floors here. I swear that elevator better work. " I grumbled and heaved my bag and myself next to the elevator, punching the button with my middle finger. It gave off a small orange glow. Two minutes later three rowdy guys exited from one of the several elevators. They stopped joking around when they saw me. They looked as if they were only a year older then I, possibly only several months.

One snorted out to me, "Hey little kid." I scowled. “Are you lost?" Another continued. The one that had not spoken high fived them enthusiastically.

"Little kid, ehh? Hmm, I have done so much more stuff then your small dicks have even touched. So why don't you piss off." I snapped back at them. They had no idea in what kind of mood I had been forced into.

One stared open mouthed; another guy's hands went instinctively to his nonexistent bulge. However, the other, who had high fived just a minute ago, stared at me, curiously. He suddenly pushed them towards the exit, sometimes glancing back.

"Wow."

I twirled around to see a small, lanky, guy in awe. “May I help you?" I asked trying to hide my irritation. He did not look like one of those guys.

"Oh…erm...no. However, I can help you. I'm Davy." He said while sticking out his hand, smiling.

"Sophie, and only if you want to help. You going up?" I asked, while hitting the button again, seeing the little distraction caused the elevator to close.

"Yeah. Just did not want to go when they were there. When I saw you I felt bad and almost came out, but you handled that perfectly. I've never seen you here, new?" he asked conversationally. Little did he know this wasn't even close. He could have done better by commenting on the weather. The elevator opened. He grabbed my bag and put it over his lanky shoulder. “So?"

At that moment, my phone vibrated in my back pocket. He clicked a 10, and mouthed "What floor?" I put up seven fingers. He nodded in response. "Yeah Lauren?"

"Hey you didn't answer your home phone. How come your not at work?" She asked sounding hurt. I smiled.

"Oh." I covered the phone speaker and told Davy if he wanted to hear my story to listen up, though it might be a bit confusing seeing we just met. It never bothered me, telling personal things to random people. Why should it? I then told them what happened this morning. Laurens voice got squeaky, Davy's eyes widened. We reached the fourth floor.

"Oh god, Soph." She let out. "Why does this shit always happen to you? Well do you want to hang tonight?"

"Ehh, I probably shouldn't girl. I have to settle in, meet my Dad's new family. Frankly, I am somewhat tired. Tomorrow night can be our night. Later Lauren." With that, I hung up the phone. Davy still looked at me as if I was a horror film.

"Seriously?" he asked.

"Yeah. My Mom did that stuff a lot. I mean I am not raped a lot, and like I would not even go as far to say that was. His penis did not go to far in. Only hurt for about a minute, till my mom hit him." I said plainly. His mouth fell open in shock. Then he gave me a big hug. I patted him on the back softly.

"Wow, you weren't even lying to those guys back there." He still sounded shocked and rather awed.

"What’s up with them anyways? You don't like them.” I inquired, now that he mentioned it.

"At first it wasn't I. They just call me a nerd. I was a weakling. Exc. They are formally known as "bullies".

"Eh. What assholes. Do not worry. If you ever need anything talk to me, I'll handle them." I said smiling. We reached the seventh floor. I took my bag away from him, and said, "My room number is 704. Visit me, so maybe I won't die here.” I said laughing. Always want to make friends here, I suppose.

"7-7-704? Really? Your related to-"

I didn't hear the rest of his sentence cause the doors shut on our faces. I laughed and trudged down the hallway. Finally reaching room 704, I knocked three times.

"Darling, your here. Fantastic!" He exclaimed while pulling me into a massive hug. He was always perky. He shut the door, and took my bag. Did people not think I could handle a bag; it was only a bit heavy.

"Hey Dad! Nice to be here!" I pulled out of the hug, and went to soak in his flat. It was nice.

"Ahh, you've changed so much!" His eyes were sparkling. I smiled.

It was true I looked different since last time. I was now about 5'9, and still very skinny. My once short blond hair was now past shoulder length. My blue eyes were always surrounded by eyeliner. I had taken on to wearing many accessories (jewelry, head bands) and dark clothing was a normal thing. I currently wore a black pair of skinnies and a white tank were placed on my skin. I gave him another quick hug.

"This place," I said waving around, “is fucking nice, Dad!" After I said this, I thought he would scowl or cringe at my language. However, he acted as if it were a normal thing. Did he and his wife, Charlotte repeatedly curse?

"Yes I've heard that. This way is your room." Following his bare feet across hardwood floor, I realized actually how nice it was. His kitchen looked electronic, the living room looked elegant and classy, a huge balcony was in between the dining room and living room.

"There are three bathrooms. One is near the front entrance, one in Charlotte's and my room, and one next to your room and-. Ahh here we are." There were three doors, close, but still spread across. The one to my right was for now left unsaid, one in the middle was a bathroom, and the one to my left was my room. He opened the wood door, I gasped.

There was a queen size bed in the middle, a door to the right, I’m guessing the bathroom door, a huge walk in closet, a big enough dresser, a desk, a big TV., and a slide door leading to a mini balcony. My father turned to me, of course, smiling.

"Dad this is, is..."

He chuckled, “Well here settle in. Afterward we can do some more introducing." Before I could comment, reject, or answer he shut the door, leaving me to myself.

I unpacked quietly and fell against my new big bed. I missed my old room. It might not have been as nice, but it was a lot more...homey. After chilling for five minutes, I went to examine the bathroom. It was massive. The shower was big enough for six, two large sinks, a nice cabinet full of folded towels, a nice toilet, and shiny tiled floor. There were also three doors. One door that lead into my room, one to the rest of the house, and one across from mine. Curiosity beholding me, I turned the knob. However, it would not open. I looked at the handle and realized the lock was on the other side. Someone locked it. Ehh, whatever. I went back and plugged my laptop in to charge, and get ready for a talkative night. I then left my room, wondering where my dad might be.I headed over to the living room, then I heard voices on the balcony. It was half open. Being my natural curious self, I eavesdropped.

"Charlotte, she is my daughter. I love her more then my own life. She went though some tough stuff. Do not say it is her fault. If anything, it was Lindsay's. Nevertheless, I would not go that far. She's had a rough time, unlike us."

"Ok Richard. She better not cause any trouble." WDF! It is not as if I asked to be raped or anything. When all fell silent, I made my way out. Technically, I began drawing a fake smile on me. My father's face widened. Charlottes has followed suit, though I knew she had to force it like myself. Unlike my mother, father, and my blond hair, hers was a deep brown. “So do you like the place?" She asked getting up and hugging me. I returned a slight squeeze.

"Yeah its awesome. Very roomy."

After catching up for a hour or so, Charlotte left to cook dinner.

"Thanks Dad. You know for taking me in." I mumbled to him as he gazed at the stars. He looked down at me.

"I'd always take you in. That room your in. I have had that stowed away for you, whenever you decided to visit. Made sure because that one had a balcony. Know you love being outdoors." Even though recently I had taken to being inside, it is true. I loved being outside. I got up and hugged him. He laughed. “Wow 16 years old. I remember when you were 6." His eyes glistened.

"Oh Dad. I'm still your little girl!" Then Charlotte voice called out, "Dinner's ready."

We headed in and ate a nice dinner. I felt eyes on me at all times, from her. Afterward I excused myself to my room, and changed into a pair of booty shorts, and a tank top, like last night. I walked into the bathroom to brush my teeth, and stopped dead in my tracks. There in the room was a guy. It was the guy who had high fived the other two earlier. I gasped. He turned around, and stared at me blankly.

"Who are you?" he said staring at my outfit. I looked to see the door opposite mine was open. I forgot Charlotte had a kid.

"I am Sophie. Richard is my Dad. I am staying here with him for half a year. And you?" I questioned back.

"I live here, Charlotte's my Mother. And my name is Jeremy." As he said this, I leaned against the wall, crossing my arms.

He stared back, and leaned. “So your my step brother. Pity,” I said this then swished around, flicking my hair in his face. I walked out of the bathroom, and into my room. He followed.

"Yes?" I asked lazily. While I grabbed my computer, turning it on.

"You have got to get some things right here. Ok? I was here first. You cannot act like a snob to me. And bathroom goes to me first."

I thought about this, eyeing him. “One thing, I won't take orders from you. Second, as long as you are a snob, I will be one too. And we will see about that." I pushed him out of my room and into his, slamming it in his face. I pushed the cabinet in front of the door, and then brushed my teeth calmly. After that, I moved the cabinet, and opened his door. “There ya go. All done." He glared. I walked out, and shut my door. I went to my laptop, and popped up AIM. Not waiting until I could explain today's events to my lovely Jack. Just sucks he lives all the way in New York. Otherwise, this relationship would have been much easier.
♠ ♠ ♠
This one took me forever. This is mainly a filler. gotta have one chapter filling in tons of stuff. Something to take in, every time a new character come into play, I will add a picture. Also I changed the dads picture.He was creeping me out before. So always check the story page thing to see if any new character pics r up. uhmm comment, read, subscribe