Status: Summer will revive this story!!

Innocently Guilty

Smashed!

Image

"What a hard day of work." Lauren exhaled walking out with me at 5:30.

"We work at Starbucks. It is not that hard, Lar," I exclaimed laughing.

"Oh whatever Sophie. So the usual?" She asked as we crossed the street.

"Yeah. My place to get ready?” I asked flipping my hair back.

"Sure. I am going to borrow your shit though. So the normal excuse.," she continued.

"Yeah. I'm sleeping over your house," I answered turning on the sidewalk to my new home.

"Damn. Nice place Soph," Lauren awed.

"Wait till you see the inside."

We revolved into the lobby and up the elevator.

"Floor seven," I said as we stepped out. I took the key I had gotten and stepped in.

"Fuck. Wow." I lead her to my room and to the big closest.

"Lauren I'm telling you. I need this night out. So stressful and confusing," I admitted going through clothes.

"Night out?" I turned around and saw Jeremy in the bathroom doorway.

"Yeah were going out. Problem?" I asked turning back around. I heard Lauren giggle. "Oh. Best friend Lauren. Stepbrother Jeremy."

"Where are you going?" He pushed on.

"Her house." I replied. I was a swell liar. Lauren was not. I swear she had better be quiet.

"Really?"

"Yeah, really," I snapped around and he was right there.

"I'm going to go shower real quick. Right in there?" Lauren asked casually.

"Yeah." She shut the door. I heard the shower turn on. Jeremy and I stared. "Can I help you?"

"Where are you really going?" He asked backing me up against me up against the wall. My breath increased. Damn hormones. Did not help the way his v-neck shirt was sticking to his chest seductively.

Suddenly we were both kissing. My hands weaved inside his brown luscious locks. I moaned into his mouth. He pushed me in the closet until my back hit several hangers and a wall. He proceeded to pick me up and set me onto a stack of boxes. He pulled off my shirt as I put my hand in his zipper. I felt him groan against my collarbone as he gave me a big hickey. His thumbs went under my bra and circled my nipples. I slipped my tongue in his open mouth then exited. I went down on my knees as my bra fell. I pulled down his pants and boxers and kissed his thighs. I was just about to let the big beauty enter my mouth when the shower turned off.

I froze and blinked a few times. Jeremy's hands continued to palm my breast as I stood up.

"Sophie," he moaned pushing against me more.

"I want to but…" I mumbled pulling his pants up and zipping up. He let go and kissed my jaw line. I leaned my head back and smiled. I pulled my bra on and pushed away. He sighed as I picked up my shirt.

"I'm such a pervert," he said covering his eyes up with his hands.

"No, no. You are such a sexy beast. I just can't explain these... feelings," I said kissing him. “Now out. I have to get ready."

"What are you doing tonight?" He asked stepping out.

"Clubbing. Now leave!" I hissed. The bathroom doorknob turned as he escaped. "Oh lord that was good," I whispered to myself.

"All done. Ready to get...ready?" Lauren asked coming out in a towel.

"Yeah lets get started. It's six o'clock and we have a lot to do," I replied.

We took an hour and a half picking our outfits. Half an hour painting our nails. Another hour on our hair and a hour informing our parents, getting accessories out, and talking. It was now ten o'clock and time to go.

"Mirror check!" Lauren reminded me before we left. She stepped in front of the mirror, twirled, and examined.

Her short brown hair was straightened until every strand. Her make-up revolved around her dazzling eyes. She wore a loose, pink, strapless dress with pink heels. Her accessories matched to perfection just like the push-up bra.

"My turn," I said bumping her. I leaned in and examined my light make-up. However, I piled on the mascara and lip-gloss. My long blond hair was straight then curly at the end. I wore a short, tight, black dress with tall, black, leather boots.

We snatched up our small purses with our cells, fake ID's, and wallets. We shrugged on our jackets that were sexy and covering.

"See you tomorrow Sophie. Nice to meet you Lauren," my dad yelled.

"Tomorrow," I replied.

"Sophie. Wait. Come here." Jeremy said from his room. I rolled my eyes at Lauren and told her to go wait by the elevator.

I walked over opening my coat. “Yes?"

He stared open mouthed at my chest. He then looked up at me. I knew I dressed a little hooker-ish and open. He closed his eyes then looked at my face.

"Here's my cell number. If you get drunk...let me take you home. Not some random guy," he said handing me a piece of paper.

"Eh. If I feel like it." I laughed, leaving. I stuck it in my purse and walked out.

Lauren and I took a cab to our usual club. We knew the security dude. He did not even bother checking our ID's.

"Ok. Be on the lookout for hot guys," Lauren told me.

"But I'm taken.” I said. However, I thought of Jeremy not Jack. " I need to call him. You get drinks. Be right back." I walked to the bathroom very quickly and dialed his number.

"Hey, baby," Jack said.

"Hey. What you up to?" I replied looking in the mirror.

"Making... plans. You?" He asked. Plans? Whatever.

"At the club," I said casually checking my make-up.

"No fucking around, babe. Your mine," he said.

I took a picture of me and sent it to him. "Of course. Well I got to go, Laurens at the bar," I said escaping.

"Wow you look damn good. All right. Love you," he replied groaning.

"You too. Buhbye." I hung up and met with Lauren.

"Got you drink. Down it hoe," Lauren said chuckling. I quickly drank it and slipped my coat onto the chair. We turned towards the dance floor and showed our long legs. In less then two minutes a guy came over.

"One of you like to dance?" He asked giddily. Lauren and I gave each other a look. We smiled at him.

"How about both of us?" We asked.

The man got giddier. We grabbed his hand and led him to the dance floor. Lauren took the back and I took the front. She humped form the back, I grinded in the front. I could feel him get very happy.

"I need a drink. Later, babe," I said grabbing Lauren. "I want to get so drunk that I forget all my worries."

"Ok. Bartender? Your quickest drink to get drunk. In addition, get five for her. Three for me. Sophie down them." Lauren said as they were placed in front of me.

"Bring it bitch," I said drinking them all. Everything blurred as I paid the man.

"I feel great, Lauren. This works so fast," I said happily.

"I know what you mean," she gasped out. "Imma go find a guy or two."

"I'll dance. Oh Lauren. You are not a good drunk. So...yeah," I slurred even though she was already gone. I stumbled over and found a few guys quickly. It was if I was watching from inside my mind. It was hours too. I saw someone else drinking increasingly. Saw someone else making out with random dudes. Someone else starting to strip for guys. Someone else being thrown out.

"Sophie. NO more for tonight. Here's your stuff," the security dude said throwing my stuff next to me. He went back inside and I stumbled over to the lamppost. Lauren was out a minute later.

"Ha ha. We gots kicked out." I laughed gaily.

"We should callsh someones," Lauren hiccupped.

"I knows," I slurred out.

"Where's taxis are?" She asked.

"Don't know. It's...er..." I hit my phone. "Laureeeeen. The numbers keep switching. Wait. Two forty-eight. It's late," I giggled.

"NO, Soph. It's earllyyy," she said. I fell on the floor laughing.

"So true. So truesh," I say as my eyes blur more.

"Sophieee."

"Yesh?"

"Callz a persons," Lauren mumbled before losing all control and half sleeping. I could hear her muttering stuff. "Eat the bandanna."

I opened my purse with much difficulty and dumped it. A small piece of paper fell out. I jumped it and smoothed it out. I then shoved everything back in. My fingers forming together.

"Lookie Lauren. Lookie cookie. Ha. Numbers," I cried out as I grabbed my phone.

I attempted to dial eight times before getting it right.

"Hello?" A groggy voice asked.

"Pizza man? I know you. I haves your number," I sway back and forth talking.

"Sophie? Oh my god. You are shit-faced. Where are you?" I heard a rustle in the background.

"Oh, oh, oh. Listen. I am in a place where, where like people have stuff," I rush out excited.

"Ok I want to come. Where are you?" He asked. I leaned up and clung to the pole. A car pulled up next to me.

"Hey. I'm willing to pay for it," a man said to me from the car.

"Pay for what?" I ask stupidly.

"Sex, love," he answered leaning out of his window.

"Wow. You are going to pay me for sex. What a deal. How much?" I slur at the man.

"Sophie. Stop it! Say no! Damn, hold on. Tell me where you are?” He begged.

"Well let’s see. You are on Fifth Street in front of a bar. So I'm guessing fifty will do," the man offered.

"I heard that. Sophie, dear. Listen to me. Do. Not.Go.With.Him," the voice warned.

"Fifty. All right. But, this guy said not to go with you. Also...friend...there," I said pointing to Lauren. Everything was fuzzy.

"It's all right. Right here's fine," he said casually.

"Dammit Sophie I-" The voice stopped as the guy shut my phone.

"Wow. His voice is gone," I giggled.

"Yeah, baby. Here in my car is fine," he said pushing me in the back.

"Oh. Nice car. I can hardly sees out the windows. So cool." I said looking into them. My head swirled more.

"Yeah. Why don't you lay down." He started pushing me down. “Good girl. Now show me your worth the money."

With that, he shut the door, and pulled down my top half of the dress. He then moved one of his hands and massaged my pussy. The other hand was caressing my boob. I giggled.

"That tickles."

"You like tickling." He asked. I giggled more. "Well here. Try this." He pulled his pants down and grabbed something.

"What's that?" I awed.

"A big, fat, juicy lollipop. It will tickle, dear," he said rubbing it against my chest. "Especially in your mouth." I clapped as it touched my chin and bottom lip.

BANG

The door near my head burst open.

"Oh lookie. He's yummy." Jeremy pulled me out and socked the guy in the face.

"Sophie. Are you okay?" He asked cradling me.

"Mhmm," I muttered. "Laureeeeeen," I whined. He set me in the front seat with my stuff. A few seconds later Lauren was laid in the backseat.

"Wow guys. Second day knowing you, one day knowing her, and I'm already driving you away from bars half passed out," Jeremy sighed. "Where am I going to take you two?"

"Right here," I mumble.

"In the car?" He laughed. He complied and drove off. We ended up in the parking lot to our home. He looked towards me.

"Ok. Sleep."

"I'm goings in the trunk. More room." I slur crawling backwards, over Lauren. I flop into the trunk and use my jacket as a blanket.

Jeremy soon rolled back in with me. He kissed me slowly.

"You look sexy. But your completely smashed," he said cuddling with me. I groaned softly.

"Mmm. I love you too." Then I fell asleep in his muscular arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well it took me forever to type this up. And write it. So enjoy!!!
Read, comment, subscribe my lovelies!!!!!