Status: Summer will revive this story!!

Innocently Guilty

Pool. Anxious

Image

"Where the fucking monkey guts am I?" I groan sitting up. My head is slamming. My back hurts like a bull rammed it forty times.

"Sophieee?" Lauren asked in the same tone. Her head popped up from above me.

"Laurennn!" I say slapping her cheek.

"Where are we?" She asks, pushing her bangs out of her face.

"In a car..." I obviously had figured out. An elbow quickly pinned into my side. "DAMMIT!"

"Boy! Sophie! You fucked without me!" Lauren said growling.

"Did not," I answered turning to an awakening Jeremy.

"Quiet ladies. I save your Asses, and you wake me up like this in the morning," he mumbled, opening his eyes.

"Move," I demanded to him.

"What?" he asked still half asleep.

"Move!" I moaned. My stomach twisting fast.

"Why?" He asked stupidly.

I could not respond but flung his trunk door open and leaned over him. Barf cascaded down form my mouth, onto the black cement. After my stomach was emptied, which took five minutes, I just laid over him. His hand was holding my hair back.

"Now do you know why?" I asked sarcastically. My mood was a few degrees south of bitch gear.

"Yeah. Here lets get out, fresh air." He offered. I climbed over him and across my puke. Lauren was doing the same on the side of the car. I plugged my nose and held her hair.

"Did we really drink that much?" Lauren asked wiping her mouth. I shrugged.

"Well when I found you guys Lauren was half blacked out on the sidewalk. And you were in some strangers car," Jeremy said crossing his arms.

"I was what?" I screeched.

"Yeah he thought you were a prostitute. I tried stopping you but you were totally shit faced. Both of you."

"I didn't...I..." I choked out. I barfed once more, just at the thought.

"No. I busted down the door before anything to drastic happened. Your welcome," Jeremy said smirking.

"Thanks," I said sincerely. He looked taken aback when I said that. I suppose he was not use to me being grateful.

"Egh. I am hungry. Can we get food?" Lauren begged.

"Yeah, me too. Can we?" We begged Jeremy.

"I guess, and parents aren't home. Upstairs we go," Jeremy said walking towards the entrance. We followed talking.

We got upstairs and ate like an obese man. Jeremy just sat disgusted, but laughing.

Knock. Knock.

"DOOR!" I yell. I start to get up but Jeremy pushes another Monster in front of me. He gets up and goes to the door. Three minutes later, he comes back with a nervous Davy.

"Davy!" I scream running and giving him a hug. He smiles and walks toward Lauren and my table.

"Hey. So want to do something today? I'm bored and lonely," Davy said smiling.

"Oh sure. Hey, this is Lauren. Lauren, Davy," I introduce them, then get up and though my trash away.

"Hey," Lauren says following my suit. Jeremy was wiping down the counters.

"Hi. So, any plans?" Davy asked.

"I'm in the mood for swimming. Lauren? Davy?" I suggest sitting back down.

"Oh me too. Maybe some laps to work this off. Or anything. A tan!" Lauren said excited.

"I'm down with that," Davy said, still smiling. He was so easy to get a long with. "There is one here."

"Really? Sweet!" Lauren and I both say.

"Oh. Jeremy you want to come with?" I ask getting up once again.

"Sure."

"Ok. Davy go change real quick, then come meet with us again, and we can all go down together. Lauren you can borrow my other one," I say quickly hugging Davy, and dragging Lauren to my room.

"Ok see you in a min," Davy replied, running out.

"Lets see. I am going to wear my... black and red bikini. Pick one of my others," I said to Lauren. She eventually picked a light pink and yellow one.

"Dammmitt," I whine. "I can't get the stupid thing tied."

"Ha ha. Come here, I shall try." Lauren said walking over. "Oh wait. I'm holding my strings, if I let go..." she said frowning.

"Oh we are alone. Here I'll drop mine, and tie yours." I dropped my strings, letting my breast half be exposed. Of course Jeremy picks that time to knock and open the door.

"OUT, I'M HALF NAKED HERE!" I yell. He quickly shuts the door, and Lauren laughs. She ties mine, and we do the mirror check. I grab my purse and towel. Lauren grabs my other towel and her purse. We go nowhere without them.

"WERE READY!" I scream to Jeremy's closed door. I flip my sunglasses on and walk outside with Lauren. Davy just walks out of the elevator, but quickly steps back in, and waits for us.

"Where's... Jeremy?" he asks as we step in.

"Oh. He is probably coming down in a minute. Let's go," I said.

We went out to the pool, and surprisingly not much people were out there. We flung our stuff down on three chairs, saving one for Jeremy. Lauren jumped in with Davy, as I sat on the edge, with my big sunglasses.

"Come in bitch!" Lauren yelled at me.

"No my whore," I reply. A minute later, someone is standing over me, shading me. "Hey, bud. Your blocking my sun, there is enough to go around so-" I cut off, seeing Jeremy smirking again.

"I can see right down your bikini from this view though," he whined, sitting down beside me.

"Ha," I say sarcastically. I remember yesterday’s events. The closet and shower. I scan him, and just make my jaw not drop. He has a beautiful chest, abs like anything. His swim trunks are a black, which makes his tan skin look good. He slides in and dunks, then pops back up. Now his skin is shinny, and his hair slicked looking sexy.

"Coming in?" he asked floating around me.

"Eh. I don't know..." I say flipping my hair back. He grinned and then pulled me down. I let out a scream and swam back up, glaring.

"Oops," he says swimming away. I threw my sunglasses on my chair, and swam after him. Davy and Lauren were hitting it off, as I splashed Jeremy. I was pushing him down, when I heard my phone go off.

"Oh shit." Jack. I quickly let go of him, and swam over to the pool edge. I leaned up and grabbed my cell. I answered, but I was then pulled down in the water by Jeremy.

"Jeremmyyyy. Stop. My phone is ringing," I whine crawling back up.

“Aw, babe. But I was having fun raping you," he joked. I rolled my eyes and picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Babe? Rape?" Jack asked mad.

"It's my step brother. He is joking around. Right?" I say asking him.

"Nope. Now come back in so I can feel you up, some more." he says laughing quietly so jack could not hear. He had no idea who jack was, just that he was making the other person mad.

"Pervert. What’s up, love?" I say quickly while Jeremy's under the water.

"Who is it really?" Jack asks not straying from the point.

"I swear, babe. Just my stepbrother being a prick. So?" I say as Jeremy swims away.

"I'm alright, just worried about you. You did not call me. We didn't get to cyber or anything, where were you?" He questioned. His tone was protective and weird. It creeped me out a little.

"Clubs and stuff. I got completely shit-faced. Some guy thought I was a prostitute and all. But brother saved my ass. I'm just hung over and at the pool with Lauren," I say twirling my wet hair.

"If I were there," he threatened.

"I know. It's too bad your not," I whine. Though I am... glad for some reason he is not.

"That could all change very soon," Jack said.

"What?" I yell.

"Not now. I have to go. Get online tonight, babe. Love you!" Jack stated hanging up.

I shut my phone, and sat awkward. Jeremy came back over and pulled me in. I swam, but always felt like someone was watching me. As if I was in trouble. Like a little kid afraid, they are going to be caught. But what did I do?
♠ ♠ ♠
Not very long!!!
Hope you liked it though
What's Jack doing?
Jeremy and Sophie......getting closer?
Please read,comment,subscribe,and advertise!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm really close to two stars. Possibly three if I get four more subscribers. Only six more reads!!!!!!!!!!!
Love,
Chrissy <3