Princess Of Pranks and her fellow Knights

Mischif you could never be a spy kid

“KIMBERLY BELLA TRUMAN!!!” I heard as I race down the stairs on my bike. But what I didn’t predict was crashing into the front door.

“Ugh, that’s going to leave a mark” I muttered as I rub my head. But then I felt even more pain when Aiden jumps on top of my back. And soon a dog pile on the shorty begins as the other guys jump on to me. I started squiming but it’s seems to not be workings but then an evil plan pop into my mind.

“I HAVE MY PERIOD!” and with that being said all the guys jump off and stood ten feet back posing as something will get them. Sheesh.

“Muhahaha that tells you to dog pile me and plus I don’t even have my period it’s not time yet.” I said as I walked back upstairs leaving behind them and the forgotten bike. I heard them all groan as I walked upstairs to download that video of me that Pete has filmed. I sat on the spinning chair and sign on to AOL. As the other guys sprawl around my room Pete came next to me with the camera. I sign on to our account group on Youtube and Pete plug into the computer the camera. Suddenly the dinosaur comes into the room. Aka my Mom.
“Kimberly B. Truman you go down there and put that bike where it belongs right now missy.” I just stared at her feeling to lazy to go down there. So I turned towards Mikey and told him to do it.

“Why do I gotta do it Mischif”, he wined. Before I go on you must be wondering who Mischif is? Well it’s me! I got that nickname from when I first meet all four of them. I ask them why they gave me that nickname and they just said because I always have a glint of mischief in my eyes. I thought it was cool and plus it reminders of the stages names of Avenged Sevenfold. I won’t mind doing Zacky V. any day.

“Because then you won’t get any more Monster” I told him. Let me tell you that made him run. Heehee.

I spin back towards the computer and saw Pete was putting the finishing touches.
“Done! Another wonderful video of the Midnight Academy.” He said looking so proud like a new born father. Yea I think weird don’t hate the player yo booiii. Mmm I wont ever do that again. Pete went a plop on to the bean bag while Mikey came back in and start sniffing my ear. Don’t ask me why but it’s what he does but I really should say really because I started sniff his elbow.

“You two always seems to amaze” Kyle spoke while shaking his head at us two. I just poke my tongue out. I spun back towards the computer and check my polyvore, twitter, myspace, vampirefreaks, buzznet, email, and finally our youtube account. Well not really seeing if we got new comments or anything. I was to busy watching new music video from Cinema Bizarre. *Sigh, those boys can make any girl happy especially Kiro and Shin.*
“Mischif stops drooling on the computer we use that too”, Aiden said. I wipe my mouth and yup there was drool. EW. Oh well. I kept searching for more videos and found this cool one about a monkey on those two wheel walking rolling thingys. Oh yea I’m so cool.
“Kim I going out to buy some more food. Dad is coming back late today and Steven is staying over at a friend’s house. So be careful. And boys don’t let you and Kim ruined my house we just finally got the toilet fix. Be back later bye sweetie.” Ma spoke and we heard the front slam shut knowing she has left the building.

We stared at each other waiting for the first move. Mikey jumped up and ran out the room with us following him. We all stumbled into the living room where the big screen tv is with Rock Band hook up to it. Us four saw Mikey was holding on to one of the guitars. I grab the mic and stood by Mikey watching the other three tired to get to one of the other controls. Kyle won the seat to the drums and Pete got the other guitar. Aaawww pure Aiden didn’t get to play. I pat his head and he just gave a glare trying not laugh because I’m 5’2” and he is 6’3”. But I guess he couldn’t hold it in any longer and bust out his deep laugh. As he calm down I gave him a hug and we started to play.

It seems I gave you a lot of story of our lives but yet you still don’t know who we are. We are call the Midnight Academy. I’m the only girl in the bunch and the leader too. Yup a 17 year old 5’2” girl is the leader of all guys. It’s because when I first might them it was a skate park. I was only 12 then but I went on to the big ramp while all the boys where saying girls can’t skate and blah blah blah. Lets just say I show them and with some pay back also from the winnings of their skateboards too. And since then we became the best of friends who cause chaos in this town of ours. Mikey and I are the only ones still in school while the others already graduated lucky penguins. But that doesn’t stop us. We plan to show the world that nobody can stop us from being who we are. We love pull pranks, skateboard, alternative music, hanging out, and just plain and simple being the best friends to each other. So I guess that’s should help you some about knowing us and this story. Back to we left off…..start the film!

We played an hour of Rock Band taking turns until we all got bored. Kyle put the tv on and we sat watching Spy Kids. *That movie is so freaking cool I so want to be a spy kid* I thought but it seems my brain wasn’t working for my mouth said it too.
“Mischif you could never be a spy kid” Pete said.

“And why not”

“Because you be to hyper from skittles and to busy coloring in coloring books”
“True” I said while sliding down in my sit.

What we didn’t notice was that Aiden slip off without us seeing him. How we find this out by him screaming from upstairs to us.

“OMG!!! HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! GUYS COME UP HERE NOW!!!”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first time making a story ^-^
Hope you all like and comment on how you it is so far pretty please with unicorn on top!
Or I'm sending my rainbow hungry pandas after you muhahahaha!!!