Princess Of Pranks and her fellow Knights

Novak was going to get it hard tomorrow

“No Sweetheart, the pleasure is all mine” said one of the guys as he walked up and gave my hand STDs from the kiss he gave it.

“Ew you smell like sex” I muttered as I wrinkle my nose.

All the guys burst out laugh as this guy sulked back to where he stand before.

“It’s seems she didn’t fall for your charm Novak” Bam said while still laughing.

As the gang slowly calm down from the laughing fit. I was waiting to go since my sugar high of today left me tired. I let out a yawn and walked up towards Kyle. I pulled on his shirt sleeve. He looked down as if asking ‘What?’ Before I could say anything another yawn left my mouth. I lean my head against his shoulder and felt him pick me up bridal style. I snuggle closer to him to feel his warmth. *Mmmhhh this is cozy woozy*. I felt four kisses being place on my head from my boys.

“Why did she let you guys kiss her but not me?” I know who that came from the STD man.

“Because we’re her older brothers that are not blood related. Plus she doesn’t like strange guys to kiss her any where on her body” I heard from Mikey’s mouth. The last sentence had a strong edge to it which I knew was a warning to the Viva crew not to touch me unless they want to get a nice black and blue. Yeah my boys are very overprotective of me but I love them for it too.

“Come let’s go Mischif needs to get to a bed before she latches onto me.” Kyle whispers to the group. I guess he thinks I already felled asleep in his arms.

I felt him start walking so I’m guessing we were going to the car. I heard a beep of a car and a door being open before Kyle climb into the back with me still in his arms. I felt another presence sat next to us. Suddenly Kyle lifts me up and lay me across this other person. I knew this was someone I didn’t know so I tired to climb back fully into Kyle’s lap. but he layed me back down. He start to smooth my hair down and shush me telling me “It’s ok Mischif it just one of Bam’s friends. He’s not going to hurt you.”

I lay back down and went numb from the world.

I felt like I was flying. You know when you have one of those dreams you feet like your floating well until you hit the floor. Yeah that’s what happens to me.

“OW MOTHER EFFER!” I yelled cradling my arm. It hit something hard when I crash landed. I open my eyes and tired to move around until I saw we were still in the car well more like tank since I realized it must be the Hummer. I looked towards where Bam’s friend and Kyle were suppose to be to hold on to be me. And you know what I saw those two butt waxes were fast asleep snoring. I’m going to give them pay back for letting little old me fall. I looked down and gave a smirk as the plan pop into my mind.

15 Minutes Later

I felt the Hummer come to a stop. I was still on the floor since I didn’t want my plan to go wrong. But even if they woke they won’t be able to do anything anyway. The guys up front all pile out while I slowly got up and walked out too. I wiped my black and red skinny jeans and turn to the gang.

“Where are Dico and Kyle?” I heard Rabb say.

I just gave a smirk while waving Pete to come over with the camera to film this. I turn towards back inside the Hummer with Pete next me and yelled “OMG A FREE STRIP SHOW!!!”

They both jumped up and tired to get out of the car but both fell straight down. I fell to the floor laugh so hard I even had tears coming down my cheeks. I saw Pete trying to keep filming but doing it poorly with trying to hold in his laughter. But I guess he couldn’t because he fell down right next to me too.

“MISCHIF WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?” yelled Kyle while Dico looked confuse as a lost puppy.

I got up and pull a little object out of my pocket. I bent down and said to them. “Next time better make sure you hold on to me or you could get it even worse.”

I place down the super glue tube with a smirk glaze across my face. I will never forget how their faces held shock to what I put next to them. Wonder what I used the glue for. Well since you ask so kindly you see I tied their shoes around a bar that was under the seats and to make sure it sticks I super glued it too. You never let me fall I tell you that mister.

I stretched my back and looked around. I saw the famous snake drive way leading to the landmark called Bam’s Castle. It looked like a castle that’s fer sure. I turned my head to the right and there in all his glory was a blue unicorn. I felt my eyes widen as I stare at this wonderful creature. *I must ride it* I thought and ran towards it. I jumped onto its back and started to ride it like it was moving. I felt all the guys’ stares until I heard a moan. I looked over and saw Novak was looking at me with pervy sex eyes.

“Novak you better move those eyes away from her or your going to get my foot up your ass. She’s only 17 years old.” Aiden said with his fist clench at his side. Oooh he was angry. Told ya they were overprotective.

“She’s WHAT!” said all the Viva crew and even Bam with shock eyes.

I thought it was time to get back there so I jump off Frankie the Unicorn and skipped back over to them.

“Yup, I’m only 17.”

“No way, I thought you were at least 20” Dico said. I guess him and Kyle got out the Hummer after all.

“Heehee nope the 1-7 well until August then I’ll be 18”

“*groans* So your telling me I gotta wait 3 more months before I can fuck you” Novak muttered towards me. But before I could say anything back Aiden punch him onto his back. He did warn him.

“Bam you just gonna let him hit me like that” Novak whined towards Bam while holding his bleeding nose.

“Yup, you got yourself into this. And plus he did warn you and they all did in the Hummer too.” Bam told him. I must 've been asleep when my boys told them. “Now let’s get inside its way to freakin hot to be out here.”

We all walked inside well except Novak he ran inside cursing to himself about Bam and how he was going let Aiden do that to him. While we walk inside I kept thinking nobody bad mouths my boys. Novak was going to get it hard tomorrow.

I felt someone place their hand on my shoulder and saw my boys but with Dunn too. I cock my head to the side to show them I’m listening.

“We want to get Novak back and we know you already got a plan forming in that head of yours” reply Kyle.

“What about him?” I said pointing at Dunn.

“Don’t worry I want to help too. I need some pay back to the f*@ker since he dump squid all over my bed this morning. And plus I know inside and out of this place.” Dunn whispers to me.

And with that my plan was ready to begin.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yea another chapter!
I already have 6 subscribers wow 0.0
I know it's not alot but I'm still new to put up stories
And thank you to sarah3044 for being my first ever story comment ^-^
Comment if you like it! <3 And subsribe too!