Sequel: Hate Is A Strong Word

Damn, I Hate You

Whatever, Bitch

"I didn't mean to say you couldn't write. You write beautifully, but-"

I rolled my eyes arrogantly. "Can't you be content with a perfect grade, honey?" God, she is so annoying. Just let me do the work so I don't have to waste any time fighting with you!

"But I want to do this right and share the work." She finished.

"Oh, as if this stupid bitch would know I wrote it all." I challenged her.

"Well, it's obvious that you and I don't exactly have a similar writing style-"

"So I'll change up my writing. It's not hard to pretend I'm a third grader and rhyme words like dog and fog again." I mocked her.

"But I really just feel like a cheater when I let other people do my work." She whined.

"Dude, everyone cheats. It's no big deal." I said.

"So you cheat?" she asked.

"Uh, no shit. How else would I pass algebra 2?" I joked. I never cheat, but I let other people cheat off of me. It's easier than letting everyone fail. Failing leads to drop-outs and the last thing America needs is more of those.

She glared at me. "Well we already know you and I have nothing in common-"

"So then it's apparent that you and I could never cooperate enough to write up a good compilation by Friday. Which is where my genius comes in and saves you time and gives me something to not worry about." I cut her off. Face it, bitch, you can't argue to that.

"But I think we could actually do it right-"

"Why the hell can't you be lazy like every other American? I'm giving you the opportunity to have a break from homework, but instead you're insisting on making both of our lives more complicated by making me work with you!" I said, careful not to yell about cheating. God, she's so retarded!

"But in order to function properly in society, you must learn how to work with others, right?" Damn, bitch got me there.

I smiled one of those sly, crooked smiles. Don't let her know she won, Deryk. "Looks like you learned a bit about arguing by sitting by me. Alright, alright, I'll award you the opportunity to work with me. Maybe I can teach you how to get to your point faster so you don't sound like a whiney li'l bitch complaining when you argue." Whoa, a bit harsh. She's still a chick...

She giggled, though. "Alright. I'll meet you after seventh and we'll go to your-"

"Your house." I corrected her. Fuck no she's not taking one step near my place!

"Alright, my house, and work on it." She said.

"Whatever. Now may I finally get my nap?" I asked. Right on cue, the damn bell rang.

"I have seventh bio if you wanna find me." She said as she gathered her shit.

"What's this want shit? You're forcing me!" I joked. Damn, I hate English.