Don't Get Close

Don't get close!
You don't know me and you'll never know
Chivalry!
Will get you somewhere
Rivalry!
Will take you there


--------------------------------------------------

Nine guys living together on a bus for months at a time can get pretty stressful.

Add a girl with amnesia and her crazy best friend and what do you get?
A bit of a mess.

Hey, at least these girls look nice, right?
Wrong.

--------------------------------------------------

Lucy Barret is a 23 year old journalist, writing for the Des Moines Register. When Slipknot returns to their hometown for a concert, Lucy is sent to write an article about it. She can't wait for the concert; she loves Slipknot, and hasn't been to one of their concerts in years.

Serena Harley is Lucy's somewhat shy, yet wild (and some would say insane) best friend who works with her as a journalist. The girls have been friends as long as they can remember, and both have a love for causing trouble.

But see, Lucy is a rebellious one. She doesn't want to watch from backstage like her boss suggests, she wants to experience the concert from the pits. Big mistake, Lucy, big mistake...

Hey, they say everything happens for a reason.
Butwho what is Lucy's reason?

--------------------------------------------------

Note: I don't own anything except Lucy and Serena and my lovely plot. Everyone else (including Slipknot) owns themselves :)

Extra Note: Neither of the girls have any lip piercings or anything, and Lucy's eyes are a different color...but...you'll learn more about them later ;)

--------------------------------------------------