My Knight in Shining...Ah, Screw It. He's an Egotistical Asshole.

(2) My Knight and Shining...ah, screw it. He's an

Unknown point of view----

I was in a 3-4 lead. Kev and I were hitting the ball back and forth. I could see that smug look in his eye. I knew he thought he was going to win, but he obviously forgot that tennis was my fort'e.

I would have tried out for the Cambell Hill tennis team, but it ran the same time that lacrosse did, therefore i could not be captain of the lacrosse team and the tennis team. Even though I knew i'd be a shoe-in. I had kept it up. He wasn't getting anything by me. I owned this park, and this game.

SUCKER! 3-5. Of course, i scored again. I roared in victory, and Kevin was beginng for a waterbreak.

"Nah, bro. You just want an excuse to stop playing." I huffed. I saw Kevin roll his eyes.

We kept going. I was preparing to cut the ball across the court. So far, he wouldn't be able to run to catch it.

My eyes glanced over to a swinging figure, giggling away. That's when they were glued.

There was a girl with soft black hair swinging on the middle swing. Her dark brown eyes were like portals to outerspace. Dark and mysterious. Her eyelashes laid softly on her cheek as began to close them. Her hair blew elegantly into her face, and i felt like i could have brushed it out of her face. Her skin glowed profoundly. Like she was an angel in disguise. Her lips twitched with every new coming laugh, and her cheeks went a slight pink as well. She just looked....looked.

"OW! SHIT!" I screamed, rubbing my hand on my cheek.

"dude that's the third time you've missed." I could hear Kev's amuesment grow, as he held in a chuckle.

"What's gotten into you?"

"I..i don't know." I said honestly, because i really DIDN'T know. I didn't know her. I'd never seen her angelic face in my entire life. Also, i didn't KNOW what had gotten into me. Girls swooned all over me, and never had I ever wanted a girl to be mine, as bad as I did her. Why didn't I know her? I'm sure if I had seen her before I would have noticed, or at least remembered. Fuck. That really did hurt though. I shook the weird new feeling growing inside of me off. Just a girl. Girl's are just time-passer-by's. It was our man code here, to never get serious with one. They were fun. Not loveable. I scolded myself, with my internal arguement.

"Yo...you wanna take that waterbreak now?" Kevin hinted, now approaching me.

I just nodded. Stupid girls right? wrong. I groaned, this girl wasn't disappearing from my head like I had hoped.
♠ ♠ ♠
again...feedback =]

just a tiny little message. it won't kill ya!