My Knight in Shining...Ah, Screw It. He's an Egotistical Asshole.

(20) My Knight and Shining...ah, screw it. He's a

The music blared in my ears as I tried to go around him to the door. But he just grabbed my arm, and slung me to the wall. It didn’t hurt that bad though, because I’ve been thrown through a wall before. So in comparison, I barely noticed.

“Hello, love” Cody said, smiling intimidating at me.

“Mhmm. I hope you liked the note I left in your locker.” He breathed, his face nearly inches from mine.

“It was number 268 wasn’t it?” His fingers were clenched around my jaw. So hard in fact, they might leave bruises later on. He leaned into the crook of my neck.

“You smell wonderful.” He moaned, combing his free hand through my hair

“GET OFF YOU FREAK!” I screamed and spit at him.

He wiped off the spit near his eye. “Can’t you just ENJOY our time together, you little bitch.” He growled, grabbing my arms as the music boomed over us.

He dragged me to Jacob’s bed and I tried to kick free. He just pinned my arms to the headboard with one hand. He put his full lips to mine and began wetly, trying to make out with me. His tongue traveled around my lips, and he nibbled my ear.

“This is how I’ve always dreamt it.” He breathed into my ear. I felt his hand travel up from my knee, making soft strokes. My chest hurt and eyes burned. I couldn’t even entertain you guys with a decent thought bubble, just because I simply couldn’t think. I was frozen in place.

His hand traveled up and grabbed my butt. Then it slid the other way to my front side. I screamed loud as he touched me inappropriately.

“HELP MEEE!!!!!!” I roared, but I could barely hear myself over the bass and stereo. The whole room was shaking.

“I can see it in your eyes though, love. You want this as bad as I do. Haven’t you been dreaming about it too, since the moment you saw me?” Cody pleaded. The boy was completely delusional.

“P-please, stop Cody.” I begged.

“Ah, ah, ah, ah… shhh, my love. Save the begging for later.” He put his finger on my lips and traveled down to my chest, going under my strapless dress, and bra to cup my breast, he gently and rhythmically squeezed it. He moaned into it. Then he pulled down the dress so he could see both of them. He smiled to himself as I wiggled under him. I didn’t think he was this strong! I started to cry, and he licked the tears from my face. I lost my first kiss already; I didn’t want to lose my virginity to him too!

He went to the other one, cupped it and rubbed his thumb over my nipple. I whined out of discomfort and screamed again. After that he removed his hand to pull the dress off of me.

“Your body was given to you by the gods my love. It’s better than I imagined. Like butter cream.” He said, becoming out of breath. Gazing my almost naked body. I aimed for his genitals, but his reflexes were to fast, and I missed. He then pinned me down by having both legs to each side of me. In a straddle position… if only I had just been brave and not run out of the dance floor. If I were still the confident Toby, I wouldn’t be in this mess right now.

He pressed his thighs down so I could feel his hardened front side on my pink-laced underwear. When I say ‘hard’ I mean ROCK hard. The song was ghastly too, talking about if her parents taught her not to speak with a full mouth…I screamed again, tears flowing out of me. MY MOUTH WASN’T GOING ANYWHERE NEAR THAT!

He cupped my mouth and trailed his hands to remove the bra.

I don’t think I had ever been happier in my life as I heard banging on the outside of the door. The handle jiggled, and I could hear Jacob’s voice from the other side.

“TOBY! ARE YOU THERE!? CODY. IF YOU TOUCH HER YOU’RE A DEAD MAN!!!!!” He roared almost beastly, as pure hatred poured out his words, he wasn’t trying to even hide his rage. I could hear Max next.

“HOLD ON TOBY, WE’RE COMING IN!” He boomed.

“I had a feeling you were a size C.” He said gazing at the bra tag. Then he kept going, grabbing the lace of my bottoms.

I honestly didn’t want him to take my virginity from me. If I had to pick anyone to take his place, I’d rather it be Jacob. Just to be honest, I probably wouldn’t mind. But then again, I’m probably delusional too.
Hearing all that he said to me, and the desperation and longing in his voice and the way he touched me would never leave my memory now. They would haunt me. I already felt sick. Wanting to rib out the skin that his hands had touched. To get them off of me, just because he had laid his filthy, perverted hands on them.

Next thing that happened, the door broke down in one crash. Cody let go of my underwear and turned around, still hovering over me. I could barely see from the tears coming out of me.

All I could see was Jacob in front, with Max not far behind him. They stormed like lighting in the room. Jacob got here first, and in one swift move, launched Cody off of me. He slammed his head against the wall. It left a dint.

Max then ran up to me, shocked at first at my nakedness, and I struggled with the sheets to cover myself. Max helped, and grabbed me bridal style as I cried into his shoulder. He pulled me closely too him. I just…couldn’t believe I was safe. I thought for sure I’d be raped. I had never been so scared of a boy before like I had just a few moments ago. I could see Adam turn the music off. Blaire then ran up from the hallway and gasped. She covered her mouth and I could see the tears starting to form. I frowned at her, and started to wail out fearful tears again.
She then turned mad and stormed in.

“YOU NEVER TOUCH HER EVERRRR AGAIN!” Jacob boomed, punching Cody’s face in.

“SHE WANTED ME TOO!” He begged.

“I DON’T FUCKING CARE. YOU HAD NO RIGHT TO TOUCH MY GIRL, CODY!!” He said, letting his arm wrench back and collide like thunder against Cody’s cheek. Blood was pouring out of his mouth.

“YOU FUCKING BASTARD, I’M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!” He roared, so loudly I didn’t doubt if the hole house heard him.

Max hushed my crying as he sat down in the corner of the room, holding me against the wall, shielding me from the scene. He covered my ears too, still clenching me like my life depended on it. I didn’t mind though. Max was a good friend, his security gave me some comfort.
I couldn’t make out what exactly Jacob was saying. But I could still hear the breaking of bones and pounding of fists. Blaire screamed and Adam rushed over to break up the fight. By the sound of it, Jacob was winning. I peaked around Max to make sure that Jacob was ok. His lip was bleeding, and his hair was scattered. Then Cody launched himself at both Jacob and Adam.

“SHE’S MINEE!!!” He screeched.

Max put me down hurriedly and apologized, then yelled at Blaire.
“BLAIRE GET TOBY OUT OF HERE!” Max yelled to her.

I could see people standing in the doorway, with mouths dropped open at the fight. Actually a lot of people were out there. I wouldn’t doubt it if it was the whole party. Jacob was too strong for Adam, and started to punch Cody again. I’d never seen a person look more mad than Jacob did now. Max grabbed his cousin. I had barely noticed that they were almost the same size, but Jacob was bigger of course. Max struggled but managed to keep him away. Adam had Cody as the two fighter’s fumed at each other. I felt bad that it was again about me. But not for Cody, just Jacob; Cody didn’t own one part of me. Only Jacob did and that was my heart. It made me sick to think that Cody thought I was his. I wasn’t anyone’s. At least, not yet.

Blaire couldn’t carry me, but she put her arm around my waist as I clutched to the sheets covering my bare skin. I put one free, sore, arm around her neck, and she walked me to the door. Two of Jacob’s friends came in. The same ones that broke up the fight between him and Max in History; Demitri went over and helped hold back Jacob. Another guy who had come in a little earlier was helping Adam hold back Cody.

The one named Kevin, looked at me cautiously, before whispering something to Blaire. She nodded as I kept crying. He smiled at me, and approached. I flinched without thinking. I didn’t know if I could trust strange boys anymore. They had proven that to me.

“I’m not going to hurt you Toby, I’m a friend of Jacob’s, I’m going to carry you to somewhere safe.” He said calmly, still smiling. I just nodded through the waterworks, and allowed him to carry me bridal style out of the room. Jacob and Cody were still yelling at each other. Blaire was right next to us, and was yelling at people to move the F*ck out of the way. I would have laughed in any other circumstances, but I wasn’t in the laughing mood. Kevin opened the guest bedroom and ordered the couple making out in there to get out. They looked at him wide-eyed, but followed instructions. Hastily, they left and Kevin placed me on the bed. I felt better knowing he hadn’t looked at my almost naked figure, not once the whole way over here. I cried remembering my dress, praying that it wasn’t ripped to shreds. Kevin smiled, said some more things to Blaire, and left the room, closing the door. The noise died down and Blaire started to cry.

“I’m so sorry Toby. I shouldn’t have left you alone. I’m so, so sorry.” She started balling, and I balled too. I grabbed on to her, not caring if the sheet fell, because we were both girls. But I needed to desperately hug someone sane. I squeezed her neck and we both cried. I don’t know how long we stayed like that, but the noise outside died down a lot more. Then I knew I had to take a shower to get rid of the feeling of Cody’s filthy paws on my skin.

“I-I-I need t-to take a sh-shower.” I heaved, getting up. Blaire nodded and got up, I heard her go into the bathroom and turn the water on. I’d have to thank her later for taking such good care of me.

“It’s warm…” She whispered gently. I nodded, trying to wipe the tears that were slowly dripping down my face.

I got up and went into the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I got into the shower, as my tears slowed. I put my head underneath the hot water.

I use to be so strong…. But now the whole school had seen me cry, had seen me vulnerable. I’m sure I had bruises on my naked body, that couldn’t have been made by Cody. I wander if they saw them. Would my secret be out? DAMN YOU CODY. You ruined my life, ruined my ego, ruined my strong demeanor, and quite frankly… ruined me… I cracked, and starting to cry again. Now that I didn’t have to be strong, and I was alone in the shower I cried harder than ever. Wailing out of pain. My life already sucked, why did this have to happen, why was God testing me? I grabbed a towel off of the rack, and covered my mouth. I had to muffle the screams as I hit the shower wall, and slowly slid down it to the shower floor. Pouring my heart out. What was happening to me?
♠ ♠ ♠
=( pore tobyyyyyyy. I'm sorry if it's too graphic, but this is how it played out in my head. WHAT A SICK LITTLE B**TARD

*sigh. alright..

COMMENT! RATE! TELL PEOPLE! MESSAGE! COMMENT! =] thanks!

-Haley