My Knight in Shining...Ah, Screw It. He's an Egotistical Asshole.

(23) My Knight and Shining... ah, screw it. He's

STILL JACOB'S POV-----

I was in the middle of a super weird dream. I dreamed that Toby and I were running away together, because no one approved of our relationship. That everyone we knew was against it. Especially the obvious ones like Bridgette and Max, of course.

I was just about to kiss her during the sunset, when a certain shaking in my arms, slowly brought me from my sleep. I blinked confusingly as I realized where I was. My heart dropped a little, to fall face first into reality, only to tell me: HAHA YOU REALLY HAVEN'T KISSED TOBY YET. I cursed my unconsciousness. But my dream was far away in the distant, as black hair tickled my neck. I looked down to see a shaking Toby, once more.

The clock said that it was 3:07 in the morning. I tired to fall back asleep, because, really... who wouldn't want to dream about kissing a hot girl??

That's when Toby started to moan, and soon after that, her uncomfortable moaning turned into words.

"PLEASE!...please." She mumbled. I looked at her with a confused expression. Was it me she was scared of?

"Don't hurt me... I'll be a better daughter next time." She yelled.

"I-I'm sorry." She murmered, and quiet frankly... I couldn't stand much more of this. I soothingly rubbed her arm. Kissing the full head of hair, under my chin.

"I'm here Toby. You're safe." Was all I said, before her moaning turned into a smile. I liked the affect I had on her subconsciousness. It made my ego shoot up just a smidge.

God. Maybe I am egotistical.

Toby's POV.----

I could feel the bright breeze shining through a window. I had had a ROUGH night. I usually don't have such bad dreams as those I had only a few hours before, but the situation with Cody had brought up terrible memories. I was constantly either running from Cody or my father. Not having a way to relax. Until I had seen Jacob running towards me. The images of my father and Cody in my dreams started to fade. He was saving me, once again. I smiled the brightest I ever have in that part of my dream. Some weird feeling came over me. I assumed it was actually being able to feel SAFE. I liked it though. It was something I could get use to easily.

Soon as my mind boggled out and I began to regain my since of surrounding. The first thing I noticed where two strong (flexing) biceps against my abdomen. They left warm sensations where they were lying, and as I started to shift away, they pulled me in closer.

As I turned to ask why Blaire was holding on to me, beacuse I mean I know she said she was a snuggler, but I didn't think she'd be at this extreme- I noticed that the room was completely different. It was blue. Blue certains, blue accent rug, blue, blue, and blue. Not purple. I faintly remembered it, the physic looked familiar... but why?

I glanced over my shoulder and I should have been horrified by what I saw... but strangely, I wasn't. At all. Jacob Naughtinham was breathing heavy, and evenly behind me. It was his pair of bulging arms that were hooked around my waist. He had a faint smile on his face as he layed there. He looked utterly peaceful. I smiled, and blushed. Coming to realize just how complete, and perfect I felt... sitting here, staring at him. His eyes would shift a little everytime I breathed on him. I giggled, unable to control myself. He flinched in his sleep as my laughing grew louder. Then slowly, his eyelids blinked and opened.

Jacob smiled at first, pulling me into him. Then as if first realizing where is arms where located, he froze. His eyes searched mine, probably waiting for me to blow. But I had gone completely brain dead, at the sight of his, toned, tan and SHIRTLESS body. Like really? Rosa parks couldn't stand up to this man.
'
"Goodmorning sunshine." I breathed lightly, and calmly. Letting him know that I didn't care where he put his freaking arms.

"Uh- good...morn...ing?" His words came out hesitated, and dazzed.

"Why am I in here?" I asked, rubbing my head as my growing headache seemed more & more likely.

"You... well you were having a nightmare. So Blaire tried to calm you and everything."

"Ok.." Then why am I in HIS room. ( not that I mind.)

"But you didn't calm down. Unless I was there." He finished. I felt my cheeks burn with embarassment. Great, I bet his ego shot up at that. Stupid sleeping brain.

"So I just brought you in here. I hope you don't mind." He said, flinching as if i'd yell at him for his actions. But in actuality... that's probably one of the sweetest things I've ever heard in my life.

"I don't." I breathed, suddenly noticing that we were on a bed, and I was PRETTTTTY close to his shirtless body. He must have noticed the same thing because his eyes lit up, and stared into mine.

"I hope you don't take this badly... but you have really pretty eyes." Jacob suddenly admitted.

Something inside me exploded. I always hated my eyes...

"Really, they're so dark, and color-less." I said, repeating my thoughts.

"No, believe me. I could get lost in them." He cracked a smile, then his eyes went wide.

"I mean-Because-I mean.... ugh." Jacob sighed, rolling his eyes at himself, and pulling his hands through his hair. I tried not to laugh.

"I think your eyes are pretty too. Well, handsome." I said, as he took his hand from his face and looked at me with a 'are-you-serious' expression.

"Did anyone ever tell you they look like the ocean?" I asked, gazing into their familiar wet depths.

"No. I've heard the sky before, but your the first with the ocean idea." He said, now smiling cockily. GREEAAATT. I'm making his head expand by the second.

"Well, they do. And I like them." I said unable to stop myself as the miracle growth for his enlarged head.

"Thanks." He said, leaning in. My heart sped up. Was he going to kiss me? It was a moment I dreamt of last night, wanting it more than anything else. But now that it was a possibility... I was nervous as hellllll. I gulped a little, and he smirked at my discomfort. His head was decreasing the distance between us.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE SLEPT IN JACOB'S ROOM LAST NIGHT!??" Max's voice boomed through the door. Jacob haulted and groaned, rolling his eyes in the process.

Why did this happen? Right when Jacob and I get along too... I sighed deeply. It was certainly official, my life hated me.

"I. hate. my. cousin." He admitted.

Next thing I saw was Max bardging into the room, glaring holes into both Jacob and I. I jumped as the door slammed into the wall, earning myself a embarassing fall off of Jacob's bed.

"You-!" Max growled, approaching Jacob. Shit. Another fight, and i'm the cause of it. FML.a
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY IF I DON'T UPDATE FAST ENOUGH, I'M AT THE BEACH WITH MY FRIEND WHO THINKS ITS WEIRD & ANNOYING TO POST ON THIS SIGHT. =// BUT I'LL TRY TO UPDATE. ILL BE BACK NEXT MONDAY, & ILL BE BACK TO A NORMAL SCHEDULE.

COMMENT! RATE! ETC!