My Knight in Shining...Ah, Screw It. He's an Egotistical Asshole.

(37) My Knight and Shining...ah, screw it. He's a

TOBYS POV.

I woke up feeling nauseated. I tried to sit up but I couldn’t, and I could barely breathe as well.

It was dark, pitch dark. I couldn’t even see my own hands.

I was cramped, and almost suffocating. F

I had no idea where I was until I flew into the left side of whatever it was that I was in, and a car honked not too far away.

I was in the trunk of a car.

But… I thought he had taken a truck?

How long had I been out?

Long enough for him to switch cars. Obviously.

All I could remember was trying to run from my dad, then getting hit with something on my head, and I was out cold.

Speaking of so, my head was throbbing like crazy. I don’t think all the Tylenol pills in the world could help this baby.

I could hear the road underneath me, and the spinning of the wheels. I tried not to think of the fact that if he kept me in this trunk for too long, I could die.

The best thing I could do was even out my breathing so I didn’t put too much carbon dioxide into this cramped space.

While I laid there, I began to think.

“I wonder where Jacob is right now…. I wonder if anyone knows I’m gone?”

“Will they come look for me? Or has no one figured out my absense?

“Surely my mom will want me back, but will anyone else will, after I practically screwed up all of their lives?”

I fought the urge to cry.

But unfortunately I couldn’t win the battle. So I sat in the trunk of my father’s car, and god only knows where he’s taking me, crying. Crying like a baby girl.

I’ve never been so scared in my life.

Can anyone save me?

But before I could answer it myself, the car came to a halt.

I flinched when the trunk clicked open, scared to see my father’s face.

But as I looked up, I couldn’t believe who it was.

Cody.

“W-what are you doing here?”

“Surprised, huh?” He said, smirking, and then grabbing my hands forcefully in order to tie them together, despite my efforts in kicking, and squirming; he was too strong.

He grabbed me by my hair and pulled me towards an unfamiliar house.

“Welcome to your new home, where you’ll have a loving father.” He paused, opening the door.

“And a even more loving husband.” He growled, maneuvering me through the house. He stopped right before he got to another door.

“Why?” I asked him, my eyes filling with stinging tears.

“Well at first I was just a boy at your school, whom was madly in love with you. But then your father contacted me after that party, seeing yours and my name in the newspaper, and offered me a deal I couldn’t refuse.”

“You didn’t think I would give up us so easily, did you? If it wasn’t for this deal, I would have kept trying every single day after that party. Because…”

He paused, trailing his eyes with my body.

“After I saw you naked, I wouldn’t rest until you were mine.” I felt a shiver crawl up my spine. I wanted to puke. How could he think such vulgar things about me and not feel guilty?

“It was hard, standing my and watching you kiss that ungrateful bastard.” He said, punching the wall beside my head.

“When I couldn’t take it anymore, I came up with the plan to separate you two. Max wasn’t going to go through with it, but I blackmailed him- or so he thought into doing it.”

“You see, Max WAS going to switch your name into Jacob’s hate letter, and Bridgette’s into the love one, and himself into your love one, and Jacob into your hate one. But once he found out about your little secret in that hate letter, he couldn’t go through with it.”

He paused again, rolling his eyes.

“Weakling. Anyways, I threatened to tell social services and post it all over the school, but he couldn’t bare to see people torment you at school, or take you away from you precious little family. So I told him that I was going to mail the copies I had made to them, and the plan went as followed, though little did he know, I wouldn’t have ratted your dad out like that. I was never going to send that letter.”

I felt guilty for blaming Max, when all he was doing was looking out for me.

I seethed in anger at Cody. He was the reason behind everything. The reason I went through so much heartbreak.

I tried to kick him, but he dodged it.

“Uh-huh princess, save the feisty-ness for the bedroom.” He winked at me.

“After all, your dad promised me that we would be married. And I want a lot of kids, so therefore we’ll be spending a lot of time in the bed together.”

I couldn’t take much more of this, or I’d really vomit.

“But daddy wants to talk to you right now.” He smirked, opening the door.

He grabbed my face, and kissed my lips desperately, for a good minute, as I tried not to puke. I kept my mouth closed so he couldn’t fit his tongue in. He growled at me aggravated, but I still wouldn’t let him in.

“FINE.” He roared, his eyes glaring daggers at me.

“But have a nice fall.” He said before pushing me down a flight of stairs.

I screamed in agony as I fell on my leg wrong and heard a snap. I landed at the bottom with a hard thump.

I hugged myself and tried not to cry with the horrible pain aching throughout my body.

I could barely see, because blood was pouring down the cut on my forehead, and onto my right eyelid.

It was pitch black, from what I could see out of my left eye. You could barely see the stairs, which were lit up eerily by a single light at the top of them.

I thought I was alone in the cold, dark room, until I heard sadistic, micheveous laughter come from a few feet away.

“Let’s play a game honeybee.” My dad spoke, and before I could hold it in, I vomited. My stomach had been hit multiple time when falling down the stairs, and I felt sick about all that Cody had said. I didn’t want to picture myself having to have sex with him. But hearing my dad only a few feet away is what did it. He scared me like no other.

Before I had time to recover from my spill, I was thrown into the air.

JACOB’S POV.

I got up that morning, very early. Surprisingly I felt energized, even though I hardly slept at all.

I helped Annette make breakfast, and we served everyone.

Blaire couldn’t eat, and her face was blotchy from crying.

Ms. Montgomery, I mean Annette. Could barely eat as well.

But I only ate knowing that this damn food better make me strong enough to pound her father’s face in.

I didn’t speak to anyone, in fact, the whole house was quiet.

Max and I just got up to start the search early.

We hadn’t planned on taking shifts, but when I started to break down crying, Max had to take over.

I leaned my head toward the window. Hoping he wouldn’t see.

“Jacob, man. You have to be strong. Be strong for Toby. She’s probably scared out of her mind right now. You need to be hopeful, and positive. At least do it for her. Please?”

He said pulling over to the side of the road. He was right, I did need to be hopeful, for Toby. She needed that. We both couldn’t give up hope, that would tragic. I wasn’t going to give up. Not on her, not ever. I WAS going to find her.

“Go. We’re going to find her. I’ll make damn sure of it.” I said through gritted teeth.

Max patted me on the back. “That’s the cousin I know.”

TOBYS POV.

I hit the wall hard, and I groaned out a muffled scream. The wind was knocked out of me, therefore I could hardly breathe, better yet manage to scream.

It had gone on like this for a while. Him chucking me into a wall, or a piece of furniture.

“When you and your mother left, it made me so mad. I went crazy without you two. First your brother leaves me and now you!?”

“HOW COULD YOU DESERT YOUR OWN FATHER!!!!” He roared, kicking my stomach with all his manly might, and breaking a rib. No- not a fracture this time, I could hear the crack.

He stormed angrily across the room. He started to pace back and forth.

“I wasn’t going to give up. You’re MY family. I OWN YOU!!” He screamed and it echoed off the walls.

So it echo’s? He kept ranting on about how I’m a good for nothing, ungrateful bitch. And how most girls don’t even have a father, and I purposefully deserted him. But I seemingly tried to make an escape. Despite the pain that shot through my whole body, and would make a grown man cry, I dragged myself towards the stairs.

My bruised arm ached as it supported the wait of my body, but I kept going. I had to get out of here; they would kill me before they had felt I got what I deserved.

But as I reached the first step, and climbed up onto it, my father grabbed me by the legs and yanked me backwards.

I busted my chin open, as it collided with the wooden stair.

I yelled out in pain from my chin and my leg. I don’t think I’ve ever bled this much in my life. Or been in this much pain. I could feel the blood stain the dress I still had on. I was bleeding everywhere.

I couldn’t take this anymore.

“HELPP ME! SOMEBODY HELPPPPP!!” I cried, feeling myself break down into tears. I couldn’t think barely over the blinding and deafening pain that screamed through every centimeter of my body.

“Don’t even try, no one can hear your pathetic attempts for help.” He roared, and I could hear his footsteps approach me.

He grabbed me by the neck, and held me against the sticky, basement wall.

I shivered at the touch of the cold wall.

He closed his hands up, and I couldn’t breathe. I could feel my face becoming red, as I tried desperately to gasp for at least a little bit of oxygen, but he just laughed in my face.

Despite how unbelievably tired I was, I struggled again the hand that had pinned me.

But that only made it harder to breathe. Blood poured on his hand from my chin.

“You’re going to regret you ever left.” He whispered hatefully, before dropping me to the cold, cement ground, and storming off.

I gasped for air as I heard his footsteps go up the stiars.

The door slammed, and I was left alone. I cried, until my vision became blurry.

The loss of blood must be catching up to me. I quickly ripped off a piece of the dress, and held it to my wounds. This way it would stop some of the bleeding.

I blinked a few times before I was out cold.

But I was thankful, at least now I could dream about Jacob.

*** NO SHES NOT DEAD! I know it may seem that way, but she passed out.
♠ ♠ ♠
thanks to everyone who comments! it means so much!!