My Knight in Shining...Ah, Screw It. He's an Egotistical Asshole.

(4) My Knight and Shining...ah, screw it. He's an

**BEEP. BEEP.BEEEEEEEP**

Ugh. I groaned inwardly. I was dreaming about taylor lautner kissing me, and of course the alarm goes off, right when he leans in. Why is it, that you can never finish good dreams, but you always and unfortunately finish nightmares? Grmph.

A new fear sprouted inside me, as i remembered what today was. The first day of high school. Well, no. I've been to highschool before. This is the second semester, first day of Cambell Hill highschool. I shook my hair and got up from my bed. I figured i might as well make a good impression while I can. So at least I LOOK approachable. I turned on the shower, and washed off the slightly dusty walls. I grabbed a bottle of Pantene shampoo, and a matching pantene conditioner. I lathered the shampoo first, and followed, combing through my thick black hair with conditioner. I ringed it out, and wrappedd a towel around me. I took out my hair dryer, and dried out my wet, saggy locks. I looked like a poodle, by the time i was done. I attempted a brush to it, and it went down a little. Then I set my pink and black straightener on.

I opened the unfamiliar closet doors, and picked out some skinny jeans, and a light honey colored cami. Then I grabbed a green pair of undies, and a matching, lacy bra. After that, I put on the clothing I had picked out and went back into my bathroom. It always takes me a long time to straighten my hair. It Just never liked to behave. Then after, I applied a light lipgloss, and light eyeliner, and brushed mascara through my eyelashes.

I grabbed my purse, and backpack, and headed towards the bust stop. To my luck, the stop was right outside the big, stupid mansion. I groaned, before putting on a fake smile to other fellow students at the stop. I had been waiting there a few good minutes, when i heard a car engine, I turned around to see where the commotion was coming from, and I barely made out a blur of a Red Ferrari come out of the huge house's HUGE driveway. I scowled. Of course, they rich family would have a expensive car, and spoiled teenage kids, who didn't want to ride the bus, like normal students.

I was pulled to reality as the busdriver honked for me to get on the bus. I smiled appologetically, and found a seat in the back of the bus, hoping no one would want to be 'nobel' and approach the new girl. I was wrong.

Two guys came towards me from the middle of the bus.

"Hey sweet thang. Haven't seen your angelic face around here before." I rolled my eyes.

"Gee. Maybe it's because i'm new??" They looked taken aback.

"Rawr. Nice kitty." One with the glossy red hair said. The other smiled his arrogant smile even wider.

"Fiesty, something we need in this ol'school."

"You don't need anything but better pick-up lines." I shot back, and got up and moved to a different seat, away from them. The red head made a sizzling noise behind me, and I looked down at my hands. I soon felt a precense standing next to me. I darted my eyes across the floor to see shoes. I sighed, and looked up. The one with bleach-blonde hair was still bugging me.

"I'm sorry, what a horrible intruduction, huh?" He smiled that ugly smile, again, holding out his hand.

"Hmm. You can say that." I shrugged, ignoring his hand hanging in the air.

"My names Cody, Cody Reynolds." He cleared his throat, and looked at me.

"My names Get, as in GET LOST." I urged. He grumbled something under his breath, and attempted to sit down next to me. Damn. Boys here were worse than they were back home.

I slapped my hand down before his butt made contact.

"This seat is taken." I smirked, angrily at him. "By who??" He protested.

"Me." I looked up to see a boy with black hair, and pretty grey eyes. His hair fell lengthy, around his shoulders, and it shadowed his face. I thought i recognized him when I first got on the bus.

Blondie didn't move at first, but glared at the boy before turning around to join red head.

The Dark haired boy smiled at him innocently and sat down beside me.

"Sorry about that." He turned his clouded eyes in my direction

I nodded sheepishly. What did you say to nice men? I hadn't really met many of those.

"Not to scare you or anything, but that will probably happen often today. Because one, your new. And two, your quiet pretty." I blushed lightly. Still at a loss for words.

He cleared his throat a little. "I'm Max. Max Naughtinham." He held out his hand like blondie had done.

This time, action's finally kicking into my brain, i shook it back.

"Tabitha Montgomery." "But uh. Tabitha is for that jerk back there. You can call my Toby." I corrected.

"Toby. Nice, I like that name ." Naughtingham. Where have I heard that name before? OH! The park.

"Isn't there like a park named after you or something?" I said after a moment of silence.

He turned to look at me again. "Yeah. It's actually named after my Aunt and Uncle. I live on the other side of town, but my parents are away for some weird, romantic getaway. Or some nonsense like that. So i'm staying with them, and my cousin." I nodded, taking in what he had just said.

"Oh. Cool."

"So. they live in that big house then huh?" He rolled his eyes. "Ya, they like founded the big plantation here, and alot of stuff was named after them. Making them richer."

So he lived at the big house, with the nice grass, expensive fountains, and stupid nice cars. But he wasn't the one who was driving the car. Who had that been?

"Well, if your on the bus, who was the one who drove out the Ferrari?"

"That would be the infamous, Jacob Naughtinham...my cousin."

I growled. I hated people that flaunt their richness infront of people. Like they'r automatically better, because of the things they own. Which was never true. But looking at Max, he had dark skinny jeans on, and a band-t, with torn up converses. he didn't look like he was flaunting anthing. This made me respect him more.

I got lost in my train of thought, and didn't notice people filing off the bus.

"You commin Toby?" Max smiled sheepishly down at me. "Oh yea, sorry." I said, and left the bus with him.

The highschool was huge, and It had three stories. It looked kind of old fashioned, but really neat as well. I mentally slapped myself. There was no way I was saying good things about this school. I immediately went back to hating it. There we go I breathed, and started fo the entrance.

I opened the doors, and groaned.

"Great...."
♠ ♠ ♠
you know the drill =)