I Won't Regret This In The Evening.

The Charming Woman.

I found her sitting at a bar, abandoned by her friends. She was easy prey.

She was so naïve, young, and pretty. No different from the many other women I had seduced before…but her scent. That is what set her apart. It was driving me insane. It angered me, how one aspect of this dim-witted woman had me so exposed and weak.

The exquisite perfume seeping through her pores drifted around me, entrapping me as if it were a concrete force bounding me to her. It invited me nearer.

Keeping my distance from her was not an option.

I appreciated the fact that she was drunk so I didn’t have to use much of my cunning expertise to convince her to pursue me outside. It was far too crowded in the bar for my taste.

The dark corner we now stood in was deserted and remote. Perfect for what I had in mind.

As I stood over her an ominous spark drifted in my eyes, chasing away any warmth they may have detained before. This passed by her unnoticed. If she did recognized it she was too drunk to care. I raised an eyebrow at her reaction. Many women began to understand my intentions were sinister around this time.

This is often when panic set in and escaping me became their main priority.

“You’re existence is in grave danger my dear.” I whispered in her ear, sweetening every word to the point where they were nauseating, trying to forewarn her of what was to come.

Yet in spite of my threat she appeared unfazed and at ease.

A disappointed pout smeared on my face. I enjoyed when women put up a fight and fear and epinephrine pumped through their veins. It made things more amusing.

Seeing her as composed as she was infuriated me and this sudden determination to watch her experience horror as if she had never seen it before overcame me.

Her back was pressed against the brick structure with my hands on either side of her head. It didn’t matter now if she recognized my intent or not, there was no escaping now. I had her trapped.

Her petite frame was pushed against mine and I became acquainted with every curve and contour of her body, yet what seemed to satisfy me the most was the soft sensation of her heartbeat against my skin. I shuddered, her actions inducing an unexpected groan from me.

I gritted my teeth frustrated with the power she had over me. Wanting nothing more than to set my scheme into action I seized the side of her face and was about to turn her head when…something happened.

She stared up at me with those wide innocent brown eyes and something inside me stirred, yearned for me to stop. A side of me I thought had vanished forever. A side of me that was more human. My anger dissipated and another emotion began to rouse inside me.

I began to notice that even in this dim corner a faint shine seemed to radiate from her, exaggerating her beauty. She was different from the others.

Her aroma was enticing, mouth-watering even, and the nonexistent proximity between us did nothing but intensify my desire for her. Before I registered my actions I found my head inching nearer, craving a taste of a different kind.

My mouth brushed against hers in a soft kiss. The hand that had gripped her face was now situated at the nape of her neck deepening the kiss.

Her arms were warm against my frigid body as they wrapped around my torso causing me to shiver. I had never experienced anything that compared to this.

I can’t do it. Out of the many women I had seduced before, never have I been so hesitant to finish my scheme, to spare someone.

My other side frowned at the thought.

My judgment must have been affected by her scent. Spare her? That sounded absurd. What happened to my ethics?

I was strong. I mustn’t permit some charming young woman to sway my way of surviving. I hated the way she made me consider taking mercy on her pathetic being. My grip on her hair tightened and I saw her react the way I wanted for once.

She gasped in pain as I wrenched my mouth away from hers. A wide grin spread across my face stretching my features, knowing that my fangs were now exposed.

My hunger was yearning to be quenched, so I submitted to my instincts by sinking my fangs into the bare skin upon her neck. The juice that was once running through her veins was now seeping into my mouth and down my throat at a disturbing rate.

She tasted better than I imagined. Warm and sweet. Satisfying me more than any other women I had fed from.

I savored every drop as I drank from her, noting the absence of any screams. I expected that from her

Her body soon became heavy and unmoving. I detached my arms from her and she crashed on the concrete with a thud. Her barren eyes appeared to stare up at me.

As I stepped away from her, away from that tainted corner, the bitterness of shame rose in my throat mixing with her sweet aftertaste. I won't regret this in the evening. My mind urged me to accept that as the truth...I didn't.
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't really think this one through.
I mean who writes a vampirefic without using the word blood?
It was a bit challenging, but fun none the less.

Sorry for it being late I couldn't post it because I was on vacation and didn't have internet for about a week.